Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Is it time ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
With the finacial situation possable collapse, some people who are a lot more qualified than myself are saying stock food prepare now, its going to happen, we,ve seen stock markets crash in one day, this will be much bigger,

some preparing to move also because of a possable solar event ?

Is it time?

Explosions in Mumbai India, financial district.

Explosion at Boston UK

JUST A THOUGHT, SYNCHRONICITY, financial district- Boston- New York stock market,

Financial explosion , melt down ?

or a coming terrorist attack,IN THE US ?

johnny

This is when its the important time johnny

"“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. <SUP class=versenum id=en-NKJV-23984>30</SUP> Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. <SUP class=versenum id=en-NKJV-23985>31</SUP> And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other"

For now its time to walk in Christ in all things.

Amen not forgetting good planing,being prepared, work while you have the light, time, opportunity, as darkness comes when no man can work,
johnny

Amen not forgetting good planing,being prepared, work while you have the light, time, opportunity, as darkness comes when no man can work,
johnny

Find comfort 8)

Daniel 11:32-35
"Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. <SUP class=versenum id=en-NKJV-22066>33</SUP> And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. <SUP class=versenum id=en-NKJV-22067>34</SUP> Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. <SUP class=versenum id=en-NKJV-22068>35</SUP> And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time"

Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

John 16:33
"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

Something to ponder: what are the different consequences to your life when you live life full of love and contentment as if the rapture/tribulation is not imminent; versus living with a scared eye over your shoulder constantly checking for signs of disaster?

With an eye always alert for the disaster you are certain is happening:
  1. You are at a constant state of anxiety and alert. This makes you biologically less tolerant of strangers and more likely to react with anger and aggression. Less love shining out.
  2. You are in a constant state of anxiety and alert. This makes your brain produce immune-suppressing chemicals making you more likely to get cancer.
  3. You tend to hoard and spend money on things you may never need instead of helping others or bettering the world.
  4. to name just a few.

Meanwhile - what have you got to lose by NOT seeing a boogeyman behind every corner? Will you lose your spot in the rapture if you have less anxiety and therefore more time on spreading God's loving word to bring joy and peace to others?

The tinfoil hat is light - but it chafes.

could also be said many people wont see it coming, les you warn people, their blood is on our hands,
watch and prepare, how many will be found ready? johnny

I listened to this the other day, did not hold with all being said, he made refferences at times to the bible, i cannot say i have read, some of the things he was reffering to,
i thought some of it was a bit of the deep end,
waves three miles high, i have heard experts after doing computer simulation speaking of waves a thousand feet high, caused by an asteroid. comet hitting the sea,

i know in the film 2012, the waves are to the top of the Himalayers ect.

though i did come across this in the book of Isaiah chapter 24 verse 19

The earth is broken asunder,
The earth is split through,
the earth is shaken violently.
The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard,
and it totters like a shack.
For its transgression is heavy upon it,
and it will fall, never to rise again.

So it will happen in that day,
That the Lord will punish the host of Heaven, on high,

And the Kings of the earth, on earth.

so maybe just maybe some of the present predictions, concerning wormwood, the brown darf, may not be as far fethced as they seem ?

johnny

may be may be not, time will tell, there is enough written in scripture that does co inside with some of the predictions being made, concerning these days, and the days to come, johnny

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The government knows everything about you especially where you live and when the fit hits the shan your house and stock pile will be seized when Marshal law comes into effect and where is this going to leave you, but to be thrown into the governments concentration camps (they are real as you can look them up) and be their slaves as was the Holocaust.

To stand in the Holy place means to stand in the Lord to trust him for all things. Get yourself out of the cities and flee to the mountains (woods, hiding place etc.) until Christ returns. The best thing to learn is how to live off the land as God will provide provision for you. I have a camp out in the wilderness, but even that may not be a safe place as all property is subject to school tax and can be easily found. My husband and I are preparing to go off the grid and live off the land when the time comes, but also be a witness of Christ to anyone whom we may have an encounter with as we will always be about our Fathers business until the end and those who endure until the end are those who will be saved.

weather its financial collapse , stock market is falling, solar flares taking out electrical grids, not even going into end time events,being in a city under these circumstances, in the past, crime has spiked,

its no bad thing to have a saftey net, some where prepared to fall back on, or at least a few things in place.

could make all the difference, Joseph had to prepare, Jesus tells us work while you have the light, time opportunity as darkness comes when no man can work, so we should do all we can, God will do the rest .

johnny

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back