Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the USA Jewish?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Canadian geese ?

Seriously no large airport is near pavo to where Amy jet flies that low .

The nearest airport is Tallahassee and also Valdosta .one hour away .

My post said Canadian geese,lol.

I can't expect a non native to get my snowbird jokes

Love nyc that much take 95 north !
Not a joke... You wish to murder people and tried to enlist the aid of another.
That would be conspiracy to commit murder.
But that would be between you and God... Unless someone sends this thread to the authorities.
Never know what people might do.

Flight path is a tiny purple area and that is where I'm joking about near Tallahassee and in ga. They do fly to south Florida often and stay .

Very annoying birds .
These birds speak French and complain about power bills?
Nope... you wish to kill Canadians.
Or that is what you said you wanted.

But that would be between you and God... Unless someone sends this thread to the authorities.
You read way into my dark humour .

Dark humour involves jokes like this .

Again no jet can fly under 200 ft and not have a take off or landing being attempted .where I mentioned has no landing strip that close .I worked near and air port for a decade and even went out to the flight line to grab reads .you can't fly that low .they come in fast and exit as fast .those are small airbuss

You read way into my dark humour .

Dark humour involves jokes like this .

Again no jet can fly under 200 ft and not have a take off or landing being attempted .where I mentioned has no landing strip that close .I worked near and air port for a decade and even went out to the flight line to grab reads .you can't fly that low .they come in fast and exit as fast .those are small airbuss
Hey... a crime is a crime.
Your day in court is where you can argue that it was a joke.

Hey... a crime is a crime.
Your day in court is where you can argue that it was a joke.
My wife watched a comedian who joked about using elmo voices to get his four year old nephews get him to drink beer .

That's a crime ?
Thought police anyone ?

Nah, securing the border. Cheetoh king expanded our castle doctrine. :tongue

I have lived that motto in country but a pacifist wouldn't get that in Iraq or Afghanistan that kid or women you aid today might be the one who you have to shoot tommorow

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back