Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
By early treatment, it needs to be EARLY treatment. I got it after I was vaccinated, and my symptoms blew up within the span of a few hours. It was scary what would have happened if I wasn't vaccinated. I might have had it for 3 days before that, but I didn't know.

By your definition, you mean. Suppose five years from now we discover that the vaccine, which is actually experimental right now, is found to be responsible for developing some form of cancer and a large majority of those who received the vaccine became ill as a result. Would it have been the "Christian" thing to do to coerce and guilt people into complying with getting the vaccine?

The vaccine has been under consideration since the 80's and worked on for 10 years because of SARS 1 all this stuff of effects in the future is completely unfounded

I've known three fully vaccinated so far who have gotten covid, so that was the breaker for me.

Of cours you can get covid, honestly did anyone pay attention in science class. A vaccine does not mean you will not get the disease it does mean it will not be as severe or deadly. Every vaccine you have had up to this point you can still get the disease. The only disease that has been eradicated is smallpox because no one complained and got the vaccine which still took generations. Peoplethink vaccines are magic or instant, you all have to learn what a vaccine is.

@historyb ... I remember you from another forum... and ran into the same issues... but back then it was about those who believe in Sola Scriptura. I'm sorry that you feel the need to strike out at those who do not agree with you. The fact that you will not respect free choice is sad to me... but I do respect your position... as I do Drew's position... I just don't agree with it.
Your darn tooting I don't respect "free choice". This is a war and to many cry babies are letting the enemy win. Abortion advocates like free choice too.

Of cours you can get covid, honestly did anyone pay attention in science class. A vaccine does not mean you will not get the disease it does mean it will not be as severe or deadly. Every vaccine you have had up to this point you can still get the disease. The only disease that has been eradicated is smallpox because no one complained and got the vaccine which still took generations. Peoplethink vaccines are magic or instant, you all have to learn what a vaccine is.

I did end up getting the first Pfizer shot anyhow a couple days ago because it was fda approved... So if it helps good. I have claimed no negative side effects in Jesus Name. God can protect from a vaccine just as much as a virus. But I know my mind has cleared up since I took it. I have thought about it every day anxiously and the anxiety went away when I finally did so.

Plus if you quote something from three weeks ago, you should probably do the whole thing for full context. The millions of Americans who have waited have wisdom. There have been questionable things such as how effective the vaccine is. This thread is about that. I know what a vaccine is.

What is happening now, is a rise in vaccinations, because full fda approval has to meet specific standards. I have prayed a lot about this.

my quote: I think I'm taking the natural route to boost my immune system with vitamin C and D. Ill wear a mask if mandated and take regular covid tests if it comes down to that, but until this is fully fda approved, I'm going to just trust Jesus with my health.

Those who are calling people selfish for not taking the vaccine... I forgive you and hope the vaccine is safe for you. I've known three fully vaccinated so far who have gotten covid, so that was the breaker for me. It is a personal decision and God sees the heart. I'd be careful labelling anyone, because over half of America has not been vaccinated. There is a reason for that.

small pox is a bacteria ,
the flu vaccine is based upon the original strain of the Spanish flue and its variants the pig ,bird flue,in 1993 I got the Spanish flu ,despite yearly mandated shots ,some from it .

despite that shot that killer virus mutated and its still here ,I have had covid ,the Spanish flu was worse ,in no way on day 4 of that could I go for a run ,cut brush ,and mow my yard .

40000 kids a year die from the influenza shot ,no mask mandates for them or the other 30 grand from the elderly .

despite that vaccine that happens .the cdc admits that the flu shot has at times been only 20 percent effective

in hardly anti vax

anthrax ,flue,gamma and immuno globin,yellow and mmr,tetanus,rabies and hep a and help b shots ,varicella shot .

plus more I can't remember .

I did end up getting the first Pfizer shot anyhow a couple days ago because it was fda approved... So if it helps good. I have claimed no negative side effects in Jesus Name. God can protect from a vaccine just as much as a virus. But I know my mind has cleared up since I took it. I have thought about it every day anxiously and the anxiety went away when I finally did so.

When I went for my first shot the nurse told me to be well hydrated, eat and take Tylenol. Which I did and was fine. When people ask me I tell them what the nurse told me. The only problem I had with a vaccine is the flu vaccine when the pharmist thought I was a dart board :biggrin

Those who are calling people selfish for not taking the vaccine... I forgive you and hope the vaccine is safe for you.

It matters not to me, anyone who doesn't take the vaccine that can is doing it from selfishness and satanic influence and that is all I will say about that

When I went for my first shot the nurse told me to be well hydrated, eat and take Tylenol. Which I did and was fine. When people ask me I tell them what the nurse told me. The only problem I had with a vaccine is the flu vaccine when the pharmist thought I was a dart board :biggrin

The one giving me the vaccine was like, "okay so I'm sticking it in your shoulder, not drawing blood." Seemed a bit serious and was nervous...But what put my mind at ease was a woman about my age with her two year old that came in. Several others too were in Walgreens to take it... I think my biggest fear is going to an anti vax/Word of faith church. Probably surrounded by a couple hundred in the community not taking it. My husband isn't either, but knows I've thought about it a long time. I am confident it will be okay though. If I am called somewhere, I will be able to go easier.

Tobacco is a epidemic and every year more than 8 million people die from tobacco use. I wonder with amazment how the government cares so much about everyones health that i must wear a mask or recieve a penalty while legally purchasing a cancer stick.

Last edited:
Tobacco is a epidemic and every year more than 8 million people die from tobacco use. I wonder with amazment how the government cares so much about everyones health that i must wear a mask or recieve a penalty while legally purchasing a cancer stick.
I gave up trying to understand these rules .

you may in the lib states knowingly infect a person with aids ,but no mask or vaccine ?that's a crime

There is always a division. I mean everyone goes on about discrimination and i think most people agree that discrimination is not ok based on someones race, gender, religion. Judging people in society on there status.

I mean we dont need medical discrimination creeping in.

I mean dang some people had a cry a baker didnt want to bake a cake for a homosexual as its discrimination while praising only those with a specific medical status should be allowed to buy a cake. Double standards dont make sense.

If this is not racist then the government could at least word it correctly. Not a racial double standard? One rule for one group of people from a specific race and another rule for everyone else in the name of health and safety?.

Screenshot_20210826-181806-1.jpg

Last edited:
It matters not to me, anyone who doesn't take the vaccine that can is doing it from selfishness and satanic influence and that is all I will say about that

People are dying of strokes out in the waiting room because the ER is full of unvaccinated covid patients. That angers me greatly. Orlando is asking people to conserve water, because water purification takes liquid oxygen, and unvaccinated covid patients need the oxygen. If a Canadian goes unvaccinated and then gets sick, the socialized health care picks that up--the public foots the bill. That's why vaccine passports are so much further along in BC, Ontario, and Quebec than in the states. If people want the "freedom" not to get vaccinated, then they need the responsibility to go with it, and that means footing the cost they cause to everyone around them.

You are correct - I do not respect people who make a choice that needlessly places others at increased risk of possible severe illness and / or death.

Interestingly enough, new studies are indicating that the New Variants of Covid are produced from the vaccine.

More vaccinated people are dying of the delta variant of covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England.

One hundred and six people who had been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus died from the disease in Massachusetts by the end of July, according to the state Department of Public Health.

The department also reported 445 breakthrough hospitalizations in the state.

The CDC has stopped reporting Covid Deaths of vaccinated patients in May.

How many vaccinated people have died from Covid?

Does anyone really know?

JLB

Back