Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine safe?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Also, information that I have found (John's Hopkins University and Mayo Clinic) indicate that, while not totally understood, natural immunity from viral infection appears to only be effective for about 6-8 months, yet, vaccines are expected to be effective for up to a year.
The question I have with this is how do they know the vaccines can provide up to a year's protection since we've only been using them in the real world for about 8 months. Essentially, this is a hypothesis prediction and may not prove to be accurate.

Not really - the truth is that the overwhelming majority of duly qualified experts recommend the vaccine.

It took me 30 seconds to find something profoundly deceptive in the link you provided. The author strongly implies that Hank Aaron was done in by the vaccine.

This is simply not accurate.

Yes, Hank Aaron died shortly after taking the vaccine. But the man was 86 years old! Hundreds of thousands of 85 year olds die every die, vaccine or not.

It is simply incorrect logic to assume that just because Mr. Aaron died shortly after the vaccine that the vaccine was therefore the cause.

This deeply misleading, and frankly reckless, claim about the death of Mr. Aaron has been roundly debunked by fact-checkers.

About Colleen Huber, who is responsible for the material in your link:

Colleen Huber, who again is not a medical doctor, is the “medical director” and owner of the NatureWorksBest Medical Clinic in Arizona, which offers the following all-natural, unproven-or-disproven therapies to cancer patients: baking soda, vitamin C, and a sugar-free diet. Why no chemotherapy? Because, according to Huber’s website, “chemotherapy has a 2.1% survival rate”. This falsehood, which has been debunked by numerous people (including Dr. Christopher Labos on The Body of Evidence podcast), is straight-up fear-mongering. (In short, the authors of the 2004 paper where this figure comes from did not do a critical assessment of previous studies; they did not take into account many treatments like hormone therapy that should be considered chemotherapy; they excluded leukemias; and they looked at five-year survival rates, not remission rates. And it was an increase of 2.1% in survival that was reported, not a flat survival rate of 2.1%.)

A biological weapon introduced to the population to boost sales for the stock holders.
Oh please.

Who do you expect will develop vaccines if not pharmaceutical companies? College kids? Aunt Bea?

Yes, there are profits to be made - nothing wrong with that as long as we are not getting gouged. How much did your vaccine cost you? Mine was free.

Given the generally conservative leanings of this site, I would thought posters would embrace the fact that the free market has given us safe, effective vaccines very quickly.

As for the vaccine being a "weapon", who is paying the price, at least right now? I suggest it is the hundreds if not thousands of unvaccinated people entering the ICU each day. And some of them, as I am sure you know, have expressed bitter regret for their decision to forego the vaccine.

Oh please.

Who do you expect will develop vaccines if not pharmaceutical companies? College kids? Aunt Bea?

Yes, there are profits to be made - nothing wrong with that as long as we are not getting gouged. How much did your vaccine cost you? Mine was free.

Given the generally conservative leanings of this site, I would thought posters would embrace the fact that the free market has given us safe, effective vaccines very quickly.

As for the vaccine being a "weapon", who is paying the price, at least right now? I suggest it is the hundreds if not thousands of unvaccinated people entering the ICU each day. And some of them, as I am sure you know, have expressed bitter regret for their decision to forego the vaccine.
The choice is yours.

1628886666632.png1628886709979.png

He is a qualified doctor, yes. However, the overwhelming majority of qualified experts recommend the vaccine. And, per my previous posts, other experts do take issue with a number of things Dr. McCullough has said.

Yeah, but I suspect that a lot of those doctors that recommend the vaccine, uh, have little ones at home and Wives. No matter their personal opinions about the issue they would be naturally swayed to agree in their profession...because either way they still have to have gainful employment so they can feed their families so want to please their superiors so they can please them and keep their job! So they all Highly recommend it.

And so they are being short sighted about it. Yeah, right. Like God is going to let your family starve to death or something, Lol!

In this light, Dr. Horowitz totally blows all those doctors who lie, away. The sense of Honor, integrity, and doing the right thing gives him mucho credibility over the cowards, well, perhaps I should have said, faithless or unbelieving.

So the, well we got 99 experts and you only have one, doesn't mean anything in this day and age, and you know it inside yourself. You know most of them lie and in fact should not be trusted...And being a Christian Brother you also know that God is real. God is powerful and would even make it rain Manna on His people lest they starve! Right? You know it too.

So one righteous man is wayy more than enough to be able to stand against 99 liars Brother. Surely you can understand this perspective then. And I don't hold it against the Doctors for lying they have an honorable motive because they all have Wives and children so try to do good for them. I hope the lying endorsers of the vaccine All received heavy bonuses to make it worth their while to lie like they do and hey, let's take this cash home to the family!

Yeah, but I suspect that a lot of those doctors that recommend the vaccine, uh, have little ones at home and Wives. No matter their personal opinions about the issue they would be naturally swayed to agree in their profession...because either way they still have to have gainful employment so they can feed their families so want to please their superiors so they can please them and keep their job! So they all Highly recommend it.

And so they are being short sighted about it. Yeah, right. Like God is going to let your family starve to death or something, Lol!

In this light, Dr. Horowitz totally blows all those doctors who lie, away. The sense of Honor, integrity, and doing the right thing gives him mucho credibility over the cowards, well, perhaps I should have said, faithless or unbelieving.

So the, well we got 99 experts and you only have one, doesn't mean anything in this day and age, and you know it inside yourself. You know most of them lie and in fact should not be trusted...And being a Christian Brother you also know that God is real. God is powerful and would even make it rain Manna on His people lest they starve! Right? You know it too.

So one righteous man is wayy more than enough to be able to stand against 99 liars Brother. Surely you can understand this perspective then. And I don't hold it against the Doctors for lying they have an honorable motive because they all have Wives and children so try to do good for them. I hope the lying endorsers of the vaccine All received heavy bonuses to make it worth their while to lie like they do and hey, let's take this cash home to the family!
This sounds very much like conspiracy-theory thinking.

You could use this kind of vague, unsupported reasoning to support any conclusion that strikes your fancy.

Don't believe we landed on the moon? Rationalize such a belief by imagining a grand conspiracy.

Don't believe that broccoli is good for you? Speculate that the broccoli producers have paid the scientists off to say how great it is for you.

Don't believe Joe Biden won the election? Fantasize about mysterious deliveries of fake ballots and rigged voting machine.

It never ends.

Oh please.

Oh come on man, they know (and we know) exactly from where it came from and who was involved. You can't do anything on this earth without leaving a paper trail. The documents surfaced (and Fauci's name was there too!)
Didn't you bother to watch that video? Am I to start calling you Ostrich instead of Drew?

Man, I'll bet money that You are not getting any bonuses for endorsing their product! You're spending a lot of time on this thread (and others)...So why do you work for free? No family? And a FYI for you, my Jesus vaccination didn't cost me a dime either.

I have not had any covid vaccinations. Too much risk. I will never take a vaccine from them again ever. rother do you realize how many times I have prayed Psalm 91 over my life and property? I dunno. Too many times to count. And I haven't been sick in the slightest at all since before covid ever came onto the scene. I'm healthy as a horse.

I don't know what to say about all those unvaccinated people who are having visits to the ICU, I suppose they are those who do not pray Psalm 91 over their house and life? They have to be because God is not inconsequential with regards to the covid pandemic. You have not because you ask not.
How many times have you, prayed Psalm 91 over your lives and family? I bet one dollar that you haven't yet.

If you were to pray Psalm 91 over your lives n property for say, three or four hundred times then you would discover that you don't need the vaccine...you need God, and God never comes up short. So faith comes from hearing the word of God. So after that I think it would be impossible to have any faith whatsoever in man's vaccine. You could instantly discern the BS when presented. Liar...schill... and so forth. I didn't even have to listen to listen to Fauci the schill talk once to spot that schill.

Stay Healthy Brother and don't forget to pray.

I hope the lying endorsers of the vaccine All received heavy bonuses to make it worth their while to lie like they do and hey, let's take this cash home to the family!
Vaccine refusers are literally dying needlessly each day because they subscribe to the position you are promoting.

This sounds very much like conspiracy-theory thinking.

You could use this kind of vague, unsupported reasoning to support any conclusion that strikes your fancy.

Don't believe we landed on the moon? Rationalize such a belief by imagining a grand conspiracy.

Don't believe that broccoli is good for you? Speculate that the broccoli producers have paid the scientists off to say how great it is for you.

Don't believe Joe Biden won the election? Fantasize about mysterious deliveries of fake ballots and rigged voting machine.

It never ends.

Are you kidding me? I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a Christian. This is what faith looks like Brother.

The way that your post reads to me it is obvious that you do not read your Bible. I hope that you at least pray daily. I mean what is a Christian if he wont read the scriptures, and wont pray. Well that's no Christian at all. Where is even a faint glimmer of faith in God in your life Brother?
The scriptures say that, to walk the narrow path to God is...into the wind. That it is fraught with tribulation and suffering. So uh, so what if 99 people think I'm nuts. Who cares? This is a short life here on earth.

Stay healthy Brother. You and yours, and don't forget to pray

Vaccine refusers are literally dying needlessly each day because they subscribe to the position you are promoting.

Oh yeah? So why am I healthy? Why haven't I contracted covid and they did? I haven't been sick in years.

The position I am promoting is for you to have faith in your God. The position I am promoting says you should read your Bible. The position I am promoting says to pray and fast. In my position I have subscribed to the Almighty God, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. I guess that might sound foolish to you, but scripture also says the men who would be wise, must become fools so I guess that one is true now and confirmed, right?

You should really go and read the 91st Psalm Brother for the first time Brother. It's very interesting. But I am in doubt that you will go read it, so allow me to post a portion of it here for your perusal. Then post back after reading it and tell me whether or not you think that God is lying. He doesn't lie!

Brother, for you sticking up for the enemy as fervently as you have been...it does not look good on you Brother. The truth is evident to see brother, if only you are willing to receive it and believe it. You talk like a 25 year old. At that age where you know everything. I bet you feel differently when your 50.

Yes, Hank Aaron died shortly after taking the vaccine. But the man was 86 years old! Hundreds of thousands of 85 year olds die every die, vaccine or not.
It is also estimated that hundreds of thousands died from Covid over the past 18 months or so. A large percentage were elderly over 70 years and likely with other underlying health conditions.

It is also estimated that hundreds of thousands died from Covid over the past 18 months or so. A large percentage were elderly over 70 years and likely with other underlying health conditions.
If I were to die, I doubt I'd even be a statistic.
No one would know, no one would care (except my wife).
But God cares.
I belong to him.
If you who read this belong to Jesus, then he will take care of you.
If you believe that then you have no worries.

Back