Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Islamic Continent of Europe is soon ! WAKE UP CHRISTIANS !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

JackBauer

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyway you can relocate my post.

Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities, begin reproducing again, and share the gospel with Muslims.

MUST see the HORRIBLE video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Wake up Christians ! :mad :help

Lewis W said:
Now that is scary, very, very scary.
yes, it can happen to canada or america, no thanks to abortion, silly population control nuts, soon like china these nuts will go oops we need to increase the population of our country, and the government will pay money to women to have kids. S korea, parts of china(with a license),Russia, Norway pay their women to have kids. Imagine that a license to have kids, wake up america we arent far behind that large government interference in our lives.

^

....... :fight .... :rollingpin .... :swords .... :twopistols ..... :fullauto ..... :fencing

........ :shocked! ............. :scared .............. :couch

Tina said:
^

....... :fight .... :rollingpin .... :swords .... :twopistols ..... :fullauto ..... :fencing

........ :shocked! ............. :scared .............. :couch
you forgot one :rant :angry :angry2 :bicker :chair :shocked! :thud:

instead of the eu it will be the islamic republic of the european union.

jason

I can't take a Islamic takeover, in the USA. Europe and America are letting these people take over.

Lewis W said:
I can't take a Islamic takeover, in the USA. Europe and America are letting these people take over.
most people dont convert to islam they are rather born into it, more people convert to christianity(christ hopefully) than islam, and many muslims also convert to christianity.

our birth ratios are were we fail at, muslims have 6.5 to 8 children per couple(parents) vs 1.6 to 2.2

Lewis W said:
I hope you are right Jason, because a Islamic takeover is more than I could bare.
what does islam offer overseas to those that live in the islamic theocracies, for women, suffering, for men limited education( they fair better than the women), the lies, the violience, etc etc

Lewis W said:
I hope you are right Jason, because a Islamic takeover is more than I could bare.

We will not have an Islamic takeover here. Latin America is overwhelmingly Catholic, and their birth rates are high. Well I guess if the right wingers get their way and manage to kick out the Mexicans from our country the Muslims could move in and take their place.

I know one thing for sure, and that is, it is to many of them in The USA and Europe, and why are we letting them in like that, and we know darn well their mindset.

We can't deny someone citizenship because of their religion no matter how useless, oppressive and violent.

But yes this is a very serious problem. And not just for Christians.

You guys are starting to sound like the militant Anti-theists trying to topple Christianity.

Lance_Iguana said:
You guys are starting to sound like the militant Anti-theists trying to topple Christianity.
no, the birth rate of the mexicans has dropped to the maintance level of 2.1 births per woman
they were at 6.5
jason

jasoncran said:
Lance_Iguana said:
no, the birth rate of the mexicans has dropped to the maintance level of 2.1 births per woman
they were at 6.5
jason
What I mean is you guys sound like you are loosing some kind of war/ cause.
To be honest, the US isn't going to become an Islamic State. Unlike allot of European countries, the US has Separation of Church and state. We tend to use that allot, so any attempts to set up an Islamic State would be futile. That and do you think all us Agnostics, Atheists, Deists, L. Satanists, and anti Theists are going to let another more sever religion dominate us? No way. :tongue You think you guys would fight hard? Think of all the red tape we set up just for you guys, and Christianity isn't even as aggressive as Islam.

Also for the European problem. Scandinavia ( yes I still refer to those countries by that name) has a resurfacing of Asatru along side its strong Lutheran base, Islam doesn't stand a chance. We will see old fashion viking raids if it was to happen. Islam may offer 70 virgins to their martyrs, but Asatru offers Feasts, sex, Mead, and everlasting honor of battle. I think Vikings get a 1 up on the hard meter. :yes

JackBauer said:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyway you can relocate my post.

Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities, begin reproducing again, and share the gospel with Muslims.

MUST see the HORRIBLE video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Wake up Christians ! :mad :help

Yet another reason why you shouldn't believe everything you read/see on the internet. :lol

We are going to wake up one morning, and we will be under a Islamic theocracy, in the USA. :o :verysad :help :sad :crying :mad :eek2 :fencing :fullauto :twopistols :boxing :rollingpin :armed :robinhood

Lewis W said:
We are going to wake up one morning, and we will be under a Islamic theocracy, in the USA. :o :verysad :help :sad :crying :mad :eek2 :fencing :fullauto :twopistols :boxing :rollingpin :armed :robinhood
No we won't. Thanks to our constitution's non endorsement of a state religion, it will never happen.

Lance_Iguana said:
[quote="Lewis W":2nwbekn9]We are going to wake up one morning, and we will be under a Islamic theocracy, in the USA. :o :verysad :help :sad :crying :mad :eek2 :fencing :fullauto :twopistols :boxing :rollingpin :armed :robinhood
No we won't. Thanks to our constitution's non endorsement of a state religion, it will never happen.[/quote:2nwbekn9]

Agreed. This will never happen so long as the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is the law of the land.

I know, I know, that won't happen here, but I am not so sure about Europe, but still what effects Europe will have some effect on us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back