Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Israel shreds the UN Charter

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As sad and unfortunate as it is, when innocent civilians suffer or die in wars thats not automatically called a genocide like many deluded people think.

Hamas the cowardly killers and tortures of infants & children.

I see, it's all Hamas. The IDF may be targeting and killing innocent women and children, aid workers and the such, but it seems like you are saying Hamas is responsible for all the killing the IDF does. Is that what you are insinuating?

The last hamas stronghold is in raffah so of course thats where the refugees are. Anywhere there is innocent civilians hamas can use.

Israel told the civilians to evacuate from northern Gaza to southern Gaza, from one refugee camp to another. Why it's almost like the IDF made them march to their own extermination camps. eerie

There probably is a couple crookeds in the mix, but it dont mean anyone should genralise the enitre IDF.

Its like a couple crooked cops you dont blame the whole police force because a couple roton eggs.

If a soldier does something crooked then as individuals should be held accountable, as long as its not direct orders to do something crooked then cant blame anyone else.

Just in muly opinion and with all the information and trying to be resonable there is nothibg that leads me to believe Israel is commiting genocide or wants to harm innocwnt civilians in gaza. Civilians do suffer and die in wars that haolens in every war.

They only want Hamas and they hide behind civilians so Israel has to be as careful as they can , extremely carefuk, and i think they are trying, but obviously its difficult because hamas are ruthless animals who dont care about civilians.

Israel told the civilians to evacuate from northern Gaza to southern Gaza, from one refugee camp to another. Why it's almost like the IDF made them march to their own extermination camps. eerie

I dont know what you expect Isreal to do.

Its a fact hamas went on a slaughter and kidnapping spree against innocent civilians in Isreal. That is called genocide. There is no justification for it and that is full ruthless animal. Not long after they said they would do it over and over agian.

And hamas know they cant beat Israel that they want erased so they and there suppoeters just cry the victim and show the world civilians suffering as there strategy as they the ones who caused it and the ones who hide behind civilians and use them and dont even care about the palestonian people. They just want to keep power and control.

They all islamic jihadists. The destruction of the jewish state and an Islamic calliphate has always been there goals.

The stone age savages went to jewish villages and just slayed innocent man, woman, and child, and kidnapped many.

That genocidal. And it makes me sich when you ask people it they condemn what hamas done and they try and twist and turn and just will not condemn hamas and what happened. Its disgusting. Anyone who doesnt think what happened on that day is disgusting, they must hate humanity.

Its a fact hamas went on a slaughter and kidnapping spree against innocent civilians in Isreal. That is called genocide.

No, that was not a genocide. It was a terrorist attack. But it was Netanyahu who invoked the name of Amelek against the people of Gaza. Do you know what invoking the name of Amelek represents?

No, that was not a genocide. It was a terrorist attack. But it was Netanyahu who invoked the name of Amelek against the people of Gaza. Do you know what invoking the name of Amelek represents?

All i know about amelek is something in the bible back in the stone age was a tribe that was hostile or attacked israel or something. Cant remember.

All i know about amelek is something in the bible back in the stone age was a tribe that was hostile or attacked israel or something. Cant remember.

Here, refresh your memory....

I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

I do find it insane to recognise palestine and give a seat at the UN given its ruling authorities is Hamas who slaughter and kidnapping jews and will not recognise Isrsel and got them in never ending war.

What if the UN did give a seat?, they gone just welcome hamas with open arms or something?.

I do find it insane to recognise palestine and give a seat at the UN given its ruling authorities is Hamas who slaughter and kidnapping jews and will not recognise Isrsel and got them in never ending war.

You think Oct 7 was the beginning of this?

I will offer that you consider yourself Christian. Do you believe in the tenants of mercy and justice? Does a criminal have a right to be recognized as a person in court and be defended against his accuser? When it comes for justice, do you not think the Palestinian people who were indigenous to the lands before the state of Israel was created deserve to be recognized as a people?

Here, refresh your memory....

I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Well modern Israel has not nuked the gaza strip and annihalated everyone or even gone near as hard as they could given the tools they have. They could comoletely annihalate the entire gaza strip if they really wanted but obviously they dont and wont, they want peace and security.

So obviously modern Israel are not stone age savages like hamas are.

You think Oct 7 was the beginning of this?

I will offer that you consider yourself Christian. Do you believe in the tenants of mercy and justice? Does a criminal have a right to be recognized as a person in court and be defended against his accuser? When it comes for justice, do you not think the Palestinian people who were indigenous to the lands before the state of Israel was created deserve to be recognized as a people?

Oct 7 was not the beginning, but what hamas done to multiple jewish settlements in Israel going on a mass scale slaughtering and kidnapping spree is not justified in any way or form. You can keep trying to make excuses.

Israel has to defend itself against that type of thing against its people. And i truely believe Israel does not want to harm innocent civilians, even if Isrsel did want to they know that would be a stupid move and they would have no allies or support or backup and be hated by all nations. Israel is not even and still the world is turning against her.

In no way can anyone say the palestinians were just defending themselves against Israel.

When did Israel go on a mass scale slaughter and kidnapping spree of any innocent men, women, and child they seen in Palestine?. And even say they would do it over and over again.

Well modern Israel has not nuked the gaza strip and annihalated everyone or even gone near as hard as they could given the tools they have.

Is that what it actually takes for you to open your eyes to the reality of the conflict, utter annihilation? That is pathetic. Why drop a nuke when you can starve them to death. Have you seen the pictures of not just the IDF, but the Israeli people themselves blocking the humanitarian aid shipments? Rolling large stones across the roads to block the trucks. Stopping the trucks and destroying the food shipments.

Where are the foreign war correspondents? Why aren't they allowed in Gaza? What do you think they might find? More mass graves? Other horrific evidence? Have you actually seen the pictures of the destruction inside Gaza? If you had, you wouldn't be saying Israel isn't targeting civilians.

As a Christian, are you in favor of collective punishment? Punish them all for the sins of a few? Just asking for for a friend named Jesus, so think hard before answering.

Is that what it actually takes for you to open your eyes to the reality of the conflict, utter annihilation? That is pathetic. Why drop a nuke when you can starve them to death. Have you seen the pictures of not just the IDF, but the Israeli people themselves blocking the humanitarian aid shipments? Rolling large stones across the roads to block the trucks. Stopping the trucks and destroying the food shipments.

Where are the foreign war correspondents? Why aren't they allowed in Gaza? What do you think they might find? More mass graves? Other horrific evidence? Have you actually seen the pictures of the destruction inside Gaza? If you had, you wouldn't be saying Israel isn't targeting civilians.

As a Christian, are you in favor of collective punishment? Punish them all for the sins of a few? Just asking for for a friend named Jesus, so think hard before answering.

Eveyone likes to play a victim card. I dont understand why everyone is not angry with hamas for getting the palestinian people in this situation they are in. They are the governing authorities they voted for and wanted a fight with someone obviously bigger and stronger.

If it wasnt for hamas none of this would have happened and there would have been no excuse for Isrsel to take acttion. This would not be happening. The people should be angry with hamas. The innocent civilians are too weak to overthrow them anyhow so probably best Israel do it for them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back