Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It isn't Islamophobia when they really are trying to kill you!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Imagine is we, Christians were out telling others about our Faith in Jesus Christ as quickly as the Muslims do. The Islamic religion is based upon a sinful man. Mine is Based upon a Sinless Son of God Jesus Christ; who is the Only way, the Truth, and the Life. Yes, Islam is an evil cult, and we should be out trying to witness to every Muslim, and share with them the Gospel of Jesus.

My point exactly in another thread, Man, if we were as dedicated to spreading the Gospel as Islamists are in forcing Islam on the world, we wouldn't be having these convos. We'd be living in a very different and beautiful world of peace and honor. As it is, Christians are hampered and restricted on every hand from letting their lights shine. And in these latter days, the Muslims are being more and more given free rein to further restrictions on Christians with their "blasphemy laws". Not to mention their killing and torturing Jews and those who will not convert to Islam or Muslims who have converted to Christianity. Many Christians have died for their faith but not by strapping bombs on themselves to kill non Christians. And I fully agree that Islam is an "evil cult". Its followers are given permission by their "holy book" to lie, kill, and destroy. Now let me think, who are we warned is out to steal, kill, and destroy? Who is the father of lies? Oh, yeah, satan!

What does it matter? Ishmael, the father of Arabs, was Abraham's son. (But, talmudic Jews aren't Isaac's children.)

If the promise is passed on by birth, it applies to Ishmael as much as Isaac. But, the promise is passed on by faith. That is why Isaac received it, not Ishmael. Christians are Abraham's children by faith. When the children of Isaac lost faith in God, God said He is not their God and they are not His people.

True, we are Abraham's children ONLY by faith. Ishmael was given only this: And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. Gen 17:20. "A great nation" was not Israel. That land was given only to Abraham and his descendents who were legitimate. Ishmael and his descendents are not counted among the 12 tribes of Israel. Ishmael's namesakes in the OT were constantly at war with the legitimate sons of Abraham and still are. God has never cut the Jews off completely and you'd know that if you were reading the Bible closely. The NT also gives warning to us not to get over confident as Christians because we were grafted into His people, not by flesh and blood but by the Blood of Jesus. And it further says "Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers." Romans 11:28

That land was given only to Abraham and his descendents who were legitimate. Ishmael and his descendents are not counted among the 12 tribes of Israel.

Christians are Abraham's only legitimate descendants. We are Israel.

God has never cut the Jews off completely and you'd know that if you were reading the Bible closely.

The Jews are GONE. There are no more Jews of the flesh. They were destroyed in 70AD for killing Jesus. All Jews today are either Talmudic Jews (not even as really Jewish as Muslims) or cultural Jews.

The NT also gives warning to us not to get over confident as Christians because we were grafted into His people, not by flesh and blood but by the Blood of Jesus. And it further says "Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers." Romans 11:28

Paul spoke of the elect under the circumcision. That doesn't apply to any "Jews" any more more. They are enemies of the Gospel, but not the elect. There's not a single legitimate circumcised non-Christian on the face of the Earth today.

Hi tessiewebb,

This is what God said about the descendants of Ishmael:
Genesis 16:12

New King James Version (NKJV)

12 He shall be a wild man;
His hand shall be against every man,
And every man’s hand against him.
And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

How long ago did God say that? Tell me God doesn't know the future!

- Davies

Christians are Abraham's only legitimate descendants. We are Israel.

The Jews are GONE. There are no more Jews of the flesh. They were destroyed in 70AD for killing Jesus. All Jews today are either Talmudic Jews (not even as really Jewish as Muslims) or cultural Jews.

Paul spoke of the elect under the circumcision. That doesn't apply to any "Jews" any more more. They are enemies of the Gospel, but not the elect. There's not a single legitimate circumcised non-Christian on the face of the Earth today.
i bet u believe in muhammad being the last prophet right

Hi Julian,

Someone might claim that Israel is Islamophobic, but then again, consider the large Muslim population that lives in the Israeli state. Of course, you might be able to hold that Iran is peaceful if you ignore the Iran's attempts at hacking America's banking system and the UAVs they have sent(?) and the one they sent into Israel via Hezbollah. Hatred starts in the heart, and it is sinful even when not acted upon.
1 John 3:15

15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

- Davies

Hi Julian,

Someone might claim that Israel is Islamophobic, but then again, consider the large Muslim population that lives in the Israeli state. Of course, you might be able to hold that Iran is peaceful if you ignore the Iran's attempts at hacking America's banking system and the UAVs they have sent(?) and the one they sent into Israel via Hezbollah. Hatred starts in the heart, and it is sinful even when not acted upon.
1 John 3:15

15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

- Davies

agreed

iran making nuclear bombs and stuff and u better believe israel will attack first to defend them self

Yea, Israel knows all about being ready to defend itself... ;)

View attachment 2694

It would be so good to live in a society that is not paranoid about firearms. But then, it would be awful to live in a country where you are ready every day to defend your country against virtually all of your neighbors.

iran making nuclear bombs and stuff and u better believe israel will attack first to defend them self

The claim that Iran is making nuclear bombs is a lie. And, of coursed Israel will attack first. That's what Israel does, attack people who are no real threat to them and then claim it be self-defense, as all aggressors claim. Iran has not made real threats against Israel and Iran has no means to win a war with Israel. The mark of a Child of God is someone who has to be dragged into war, not someone looking for excuses to unleash Hell.

Also, Israel isn't Israel and Israelis are not Jews.

Then, if Israel isn't Israel...and Israelis are not Jews ..... who is Israel? Who are the Israelis?

Read your Bible.

Remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were far away, and peace to those who were near; for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household

The Christian Church is Israel.

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Christians are the children of Abraham.

I will no longer have compassion on the house of Israel, that I would ever forgive them... you are not My people and I am not your God.

God cut off the natural children of Abraham for lack of faith.

Then, if Israel isn't Israel...and Israelis are not Jews ..... who is Israel? Who are the Israelis?
Modern Israel could be construed as the product of political machinations emanating from the collusion of Allied powers (with the support of Zionist agitators) during the waning moments of World War II, in order to both resolve the "Jewish Problem" of the Germans without committing themselves to the Nazi's solution and to assuage their own guilt over what was done to the Jewish people by simply making it someone else's problem (the Arabs who were then living in the Palestine region). I do not necessarily endorse this reading of history, but it does have it's proponents.

Thanks, Hammer, for your explanation. I had a question concerning your perspective & wished to clarify so I could better see where you were coming from. Question answered now....thanks!

21763159.jpg

Back