Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

It's not long before the persecution starts

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This forum isn't the government.it has a right to censor . the first amendment only applies to the government . I prefer that.

So you are against an atheist buying and renting property to express his views.I'm not.

Movies,I wouldn't take a child to a movie that is filled with trash.my decision not the law.
YOU won't take your child to a movie you do not approve.
However, one day she'll go with her own two feet.
You'll think differently then...
You'll care about WHAT movies are made, but you won't have any power over it.

To keep their marriage and a rather then tell them to repent say it's ok .it's not a sin?
I've no idea what you're trying to ask there. You stated your old chaplain refused to counsel a few homosexuals. If he refused to counsel how would there be any indicator of what it was they were seeking counsel for? Being you stated you know of no chaplain that was forced to counsel homosexuals united in civil union contracts, nor to perform the ceremony.

Really miss I love old secular music .

Then retroactively ban thar then talk . pl enty of sin in allusion there.I listen to old music I can rip apart any gente of secular music that endrose sin.

If I raise child right they will be ready .banning I won't stop it.

I think when the court case that allowed interracial marriage was decided as a civil right people were then saying the same thing as they are today about homosexual civil unions. I will not call them marriages.

"It'll be repealed. It can't stand. It's not right and someone will correct that error!"

And those people if alive are still waiting. Meanwhile, it was inevitable that the pursuit on constitutional grounds would transpire. And being the 14th amendment was there all along even when homosexual unions were illegal, it finally did. And right behind it all manner of other non-traditional community activities and people sought their rights too.

Now, if a Christian child appears to be praying over their lunch in a government school that child can be punished. While in that same school a little girl in first grade who claims she has a little boy inside can demand and receive special privilege . And she will be addressed using male pronouns, and allowed entry into all area's of the school traditionally restricted to boys. Or, those who object are the ones who will be punished. Or even sued.

It's the antithesis of righteousness, rightness, turn in the world.

I believe that's why the saints will now find out the meaning of the many parables in scripture that may not have resonated with us before. Namely in this matter, the wheat from the chaff.
And, that while we are living in this world we are not to be part of it.

What I foresee, because in my view soft persecution has already began and has been in practice for a number of years now, the church will exercise its constitutional rights. Now when Christians in the public arena are belittled or persecuted using the phrase, separation of church and state, we'll actually turn that around in near future to our advantage.
I foresee a mass exodus movement wherein the church invokes that very thing. Separation. And as such because our religious ideology does not comport with the ever falling secular one that is making allowances for all manner of intolerable behaviors, we'll seek to separate ourselves from that legal erosion by law.

We'll seek to have marriage as defined in scripture and created first by God to be an union that is separate from the state's co-mingling with homosexuals. Religious union. And in the process, we'll invoke that 14th amendment atop the 1st. We'll demand and receive the same rights as are afforded those who in the secular realm are deemed "married", which is a legal civil union itself.
Which is to say, we'll still receive all the benefits and privileges afforded those that are married in the secular realm. Not lose those rights and privileges because we are citizens invoking our religious freedoms in the ecclesiastical realm.

In this world there are those who are destined for Heaven. And those who are damned to Hell. I don't believe any manner of protests on our part is going to change those minds of the one's happy to go to Hell. Because I don't believe God's will in all things is something that the courts can adjust.
However, I do believe we the saints are entitled to separate ourselves from the state that wants to turn all of America into a Hell that the Christian is expected to navigate using their faith, their Bible and their hope as a shield. I think if America is turning into a Hell by law that the saints are entitled to extricate themselves from that Hell the same way; by law.

And I foresee a movement to that effect in the near future. Apathy is the enemy of freedom. We have to get off our backsides and work as diligently in that regard as did those who's success in their unrighteousness becoming a civil right did.
As far as gay marriage and homosexual rights go, it's not going to change as long as the government/media propaganda machine keeps cranking out the biggest fraud ever perpetrated against the American people. First. Let me say this. Not all people who smoke get lung cancer and not all lung cancer comes from smoking. But the two are undeniably linked. The same goes for the link between pedophilia and homosexuality. They have known the link exists for decades. Look no further than the old movie The Detective starring Frank Sinatra, A perfect example of art reflecting a little known dirty aspect of life. It is an open secret. Homosexuals, for the large part, are not born that way. They're manufactured through childhood sexual assault. Pedophilia is rampant and out of control. All crimes have big-time players and small-time players and the same is true for the crime of pedophilia. The government/media hype the arrests and prosecutions of individual pedophiles and small pedo-rings and yet not only ignore, but protect large pedo-institutions such as Hollywood, The Boy Scouts of America, The Episcopal Church...etc. These pedo-institutions are cranking out victims (homosexuals) by the boatload. They are immune from criminal/civil accountability. The homosexual community is growing because of this. There are so many victims at this point that something had to be done. The American people are being forced to accept the "born that way" lie and to accept the victims "as is". The institutions that you see harboring and abiding the homosexual agenda are the same ones full of pedophiles........where there's smoke there's fire.....where there's large populations of homosexuals there's institutionalized pedophilia. A nation that physically murders its youth through abortion and spiritually murders its youth through pedophilia is overdue for judgment. It's time to WAKEUP.

I've no idea what you're trying to ask there. You stated your old chaplain refused to counsel a few homosexuals. If he refused to counsel how would there be any indicator of what it was they were seeking counsel for? Being you stated you know of no chaplain that was forced to counsel homosexuals united in civil union contracts, nor to perform the ceremony.
https://www.strongbonds.org/skins/strongbonds/home.aspx

Gays would attend that and he was that lead speaker

So a gay couple asks fir advise to stay married ,what are you going to tell them? divorce? or work it out?

So why can't we practice ours??
When you go shopping on Dec 20 does the cashier say " merry Christmas" or do they say. " happy holidays"?

It's CHRISTMAS, but they aren't allowed to acknowledge it.
You are free not work for them.once I pondered to apply for a company with a gay ceo.I decided not to.

Ah you meant greedmas.enjoy that while off as I will miss church again to recover sleep over throwing ads on the day before thanksgiving day.yup stores will open before black friday.Christmas or that holiday won't be going anywhere .too much money at stake

Deborah, do you not care at all when you hear. "Jesus! " said in a film as an explative?
Or when a priest or pastor is treated like an idiot?
Or when a man of God is shown to be defenseless against the forces of evil?

YES. I DO care what a movie producer produces.

And regarding Muslims - are you aware that if you wrote a book exposing them or making unflatterong remarks about them, you're life would be in danger?

Wondering
There is a difference between caring and being afraid.
Are you aware that people write books, articles, etc. against Islam all the time and they are not being killed? I have watched debates between Muslims and those who left Islam and they have not been killed and are all living right here in the US and even in the same cities.

Btw I have no children in my home nor when I did could I forbid them.Monica is the parent not me.

In what regard? Peaceful protests against what has been said about Muslims and by Muslims?
Or the Muslim terrorist attacks that occurred in America and overseas during the 2016 Presidential campaign cycle?
Have there been attacks by Muslims to defend themselves against what has been said against them in this campaign?

Destruction of personal property-including churches, bullying, threats. Boycotting of businesses owned by Christians.

My pastor said this morning basically what I'm saying: The Christians will be blamed for the liberals not having their candidate elected.
I don't think Christians will be blamed any more than 2 Amendment supporters or Republicans in general. Do you think that they think only Christians voted for Trump?

So everyone's rights are equal??
So SSM is OK?

If you agree with everything
You believe in nothing.

God has absolute morals.
All rights are not the same and only God's. " rights" should be accepted by Christians.
As a Christian I don't accept ssm.
But under the Constitution of the US there is no definition of marriage, so until there is yes they have the right.

Then there was the woman who went into hiding who initiated a "Draw Muhammad Day" event. She received death threats.
What has this got to do with the 2016 elections?
We all know there have been attacks by radical Muslims. I have never claimed that radical Muslims cannot be dangerous.

No one mentioned private prayer. But it's coming.
We used to pledge allegiance to the flag and pray.
Now we do neither because some groups, liberal, set out to remove God from everything.
I'd say they've had success.
Please do not change my words. The case of the ACLU was against schools allowing group prayer.
If you're going to discuss these matters you should be aware of the circumstances or say you don't know the facts.
I did not change any of your words. Your words stand just the way you wrote them.

I was a young adult when all that happened and I do know the facts. I know it doesn't sit well with some people when one points out that the ACLU has defended the rights of Christians to pray, worship, and have freedom of speech. It doesn't fit the narrative that so many wish to project.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back