Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jacob's trouble : How many will stand alone. ??.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Anaphora

When Jacob's trouble comes 6th trump. Only few will make stand for Jesus. Many people will be running after the false messiah. Those few will feel like they're alone. Luke 21:17. And ye shall be hated of all men for My names sake. Psalm 69:4. They that hate me without cause are more than the hairs on mine head; Jesus was mocked, spit on, whipped, and several worthless false witnesses testified against Jesus. Prior to this, His disciples forsake him, during His darkest Hour !. Jesus stood alone. Where were the people to defend Him or stand by his side?. 69:8. I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and a alien unto my mothers children. Friends, there's coming time, 6th trump, when many people will whore after antichrist. Family and friends will forsake you. Churches will lead mass flocks right into satan's camp. Those who make a stand against antichrist, will feel alone. It will be the darkest hour for the saints, just like Jesus. Are Christian people ready??. 6910. When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, That was to my reproach. The saints probably will have tears in their eyes seeing family being deceived by antichrist. Satan will hold the biggest revivals the world ever seen. How many people will fall for satan's lies. Have the denominations prepared their flocks to have gospel armory on. 69:14. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; Let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of deep waters. When Jacob's trouble comes, people will hate those who make stand for Jesus. Even friends, and relatives will forsake you. Jesus set the example for us. We can do this for God. Is the holy spirit needed to help get past antichrist??. How many people have have gospel armory on??.

When Jacob's trouble comes 6th trump. Only few will make stand for Jesus. Many people will be running after the false messiah. Those few will feel like they're alone. Luke 21:17. And ye shall be hated of all men for My names sake. Psalm 69:4. They that hate me without cause are more than the hairs on mine head; Jesus was mocked, spit on, whipped, and several worthless false witnesses testified against Jesus. Prior to this, His disciples forsake him, during His darkest Hour !. Jesus stood alone. Where were the people to defend Him or stand by his side?. 69:8. I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mothers children. Friends, there's coming time, 6th trump, when many people will whore after antichrist. Family and friends will forsake you. Churches will lead mass flocks right into satan's camp. Those who make a stand against antichrist, will feel alone. It will be the darkest hour for the saints, just like Jesus. Are Christian people ready??. 6910. When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, That was to my reproach. The saints probably will have tears in their eyes seeing family being deceived by antichrist. Satan will hold the biggest revivals the world ever seen. How many people will fall for satan's lies. Have the denominations prepared their flocks to have gospel armory on. 69:14. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; Let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of deep waters. When Jacob's trouble comes, people will hate those who make stand for Jesus. Even friends, and relatives will forsake you. Jesus set the example for us. We can do this for God. Is the holy spirit needed to help get past antichrist??. How many people have have gospel armory on??.
Jacob’s trouble happened to Jacob, that is, the sons of Jacob/Israel. It’s over. Didn’t apply to non-Israelies in any case, just Jacob.

Jeremiah 30 vs. 1, 2 starts out with the Lord speaking to Jeremiah about Judah an Israel. Vs 3 the Lord promises that one day in the future as the day will come that He will bring Judah and Israel back to the land He had promised to their forefathers. Vs. 5 describes a time of great fear and trembling. Vs. 6 describes this time in a way that pictures men going through the pains of childbirth, meaning great agony. Vs. 7 For that day is great so that no other day will ever be like it. This is a reference to Matthew 24:21; Rev 7:1-8. But, there is hope for Judah and Israel for though this is called the time of Jacob's trouble the Lord promises He will save Jacob (referring to Judah and Israel, not literally Jacob) out of this time of great trouble, Rev 19:11-21. Vs. 8 It shall come to pass in that day (in that day means a future day) says the Lord that He will break his yoke from off their necks and will burst thy bonds and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him. His yoke is that of Satan who for now controls the evil principalities of this world that even today, until Christ returns, persecutes God's people. Vs. 9 But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their King, meaning Jesus whom God will raise up (resurrection) unto them. Vs 10, 11 the Lord says, I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and secruity and no one will make him afraid. I am with you and will save you declares the Lord.

When Jacob's trouble comes 6th trump. Only few will make stand for Jesus. Many people will be running after the false messiah. Those few will feel like they're alone. Luke 21:17. And ye shall be hated of all men for My names sake. Psalm 69:4. They that hate me without cause are more than the hairs on mine head; Jesus was mocked, spit on, whipped, and several worthless false witnesses testified against Jesus. Prior to this, His disciples forsake him, during His darkest Hour !. Jesus stood alone. Where were the people to defend Him or stand by his side?. 69:8. I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mothers children. Friends, there's coming time, 6th trump, when many people will whore after antichrist. Family and friends will forsake you. Churches will lead mass flocks right into satan's camp. Those who make a stand against antichrist, will feel alone. It will be the darkest hour for the saints, just like Jesus. Are Christian people ready??. 6910. When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, That was to my reproach. The saints probably will have tears in their eyes seeing family being deceived by antichrist. Satan will hold the biggest revivals the world ever seen. How many people will fall for satan's lies. Have the denominations prepared their flocks to have gospel armory on. 69:14. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; Let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of deep waters. When Jacob's trouble comes, people will hate those who make stand for Jesus. Even friends, and relatives will forsake you. Jesus set the example for us. We can do this for God. Is the holy spirit needed to help get past antichrist??. How many people have have gospel armory on??.
Hello Anaphora
I know we will never be alone we have been chosen for this moment. Of course, the Holy Spirit is needed to get past the antichrist we could not do it on our own. It seems most here think they’re going to fly away and not have to deal with Jacobs trouble. I am looking forward to it bring it on. As far as people turning their back on my family has already done that due to my stand against masks and vaccinations and my knowledge of The ongoing military operation
I believe we have already opened up the second seal the red horse. Read horse has dual meanings Russia and war, including Civil War since we are already One world order. Russia/Ukraine is an example of Civil War that will spread throughout the world, and I’m talking months not years. Anyway, you are not alone, and I am proud to stand with you against the antichrist. As far as revivals it will be New Age religion with prosperity and peace a Abomination
I call it
Nesara Gesara

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back