Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Job needs

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have two prayer requests. I am asking for prayer for a job that will not only meet my needs but be what God wants me doing. I am 45 and have been in healthcare for 20 years.
These days there’s a lot of unethical even illegal behavior happening in healthcare and I can’t in good conscience be a part of it.
I would like to learn a skilled trade like Electrician or Elevator Repair but I’m not sure where God wants me in life and what He wants me doing.
The other prayer request is for a good Christian friend. I am in Alaska and it’s difficult being alone. I will go where God wants me. Please pray that God sends me the right connections. Thank you.

I have two prayer requests. I am asking for prayer for a job that will not only meet my needs but be what God wants me doing. I am 45 and have been in healthcare for 20 years.
These days there’s a lot of unethical even illegal behavior happening in healthcare and I can’t in good conscience be a part of it.
I would like to learn a skilled trade like Electrician or Elevator Repair but I’m not sure where God wants me in life and what He wants me doing.
The other prayer request is for a good Christian friend. I am in Alaska and it’s difficult being alone. I will go where God wants me. Please pray that God sends me the right connections. Thank you.

Father, thank You that Seeking Peace is on this site. We lift SP up in prayer, that the right job offer will be presented that will be a good atmosphere. Let whatever job SP has be a place where he/she can be a light to others. Provide the time and opportunity for any skill SP can learn and bring good Christian friends and support in the process. Thank You that You have plans to prosper SP, to give SP a future and a hope. Show SP Your love today. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Father, thank You that Seeking Peace is on this site. We lift SP up in prayer, that the right job offer will be presented that will be a good atmosphere. Let whatever job SP has be a place where he/she can be a light to others. Provide the time and opportunity for any skill SP can learn and bring good Christian friends and support in the process. Thank You that You have plans to prosper SP, to give SP a future and a hope. Show SP Your love today. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Amen! Thank you so much for the prayer! I genuinely appreciate it! God bless!

Right now I think I should pray for a temporary private healthcare job or one with animals. I can really be off track, but you can let me know. Sounds involved. Talk scripture with us.

Do you see the hidden man of the heart? Electrical conduction system of heart.

Praying.

Hi SeekingPeace and welcome to CF :wave2

Praying God opens that right door to opportunity as He will give you the desires of your heart.
Lots of good people here you can become friends with, even if it is over the internet. Maybe you could find a Bible study group or a good church in your area unless you are way out from the towns.

Hi SeekingPeace and welcome to CF :wave2

Praying God opens that right door to opportunity as He will give you the desires of your heart.
Lots of good people here you can become friends with, even if it is over the internet. Maybe you could find a Bible study group or a good church in your area unless you are way out from the towns.
Thank you and I appreciate your prayers so much. I am currently trying to find the right church and I’d really like to find a Bible study group. I know those two things would help in my life in so many ways.

Back