Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Judgement Day coming May 21 2011?

SCPro

Hello!

My very first post! Just joined because I have had some major questions about the claims that Jesus will return to Earth on May 21 2011. Seems a bit too specific to me, but I found this blog that really makes some good points about how recent disasters could be signs that Jesus is coming very soon.

Have you seen Judgement Day is May 21, 2011 - The Rapture is Coming!

What do you think, could it be true? I appreciate your honest feedback.

Judgement Day is May 21, 2011 - The Rapture is Coming!

Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

The Bible is Gods Word

I dont trust in youtube.

Hello!

My very first post! Just joined because I have had some major questions about the claims that Jesus will return to Earth on May 21 2011. Seems a bit too specific to me, but I found this blog that really makes some good points about how recent disasters could be signs that Jesus is coming very soon.

I think, Ol Weird Harold is a nut case and will just as wrong this time as he was in 1994.

No, it couldn't All major prophecies have been, and will continue to be, fulfilled on major feast days. There is no biblical feast on May 21 this year. When it happens, it will be one of the fall feasts, in the seventh month of the Hebew year, September - October on the Gregorian calendar. But even if you don't believe that, notice that this guy spends quite some space saying that the supermoon is supposed to cause disasters and be a sign of the end. But did anything spectacular happen last Saturday?

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
KJV
Don't worry about trying to guess when our Lord will return. Be always ready for we cannot know the hour.

Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

The Bible is Gods Word

I dont trust in youtube.
You hit the nail on the head!!!!

Hello!

They're wrong.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, this is from Harold Camping's organization...and Harold Camping has already been proved to be a false prophet. Many of the articles at the website shared can already be shown to be false. For example, one article states that the "supermoon" would bring about more destruction from earthquakes...and as "proof":

..."rumors have spread in the Philippines in recent weeks that this event could trigger disasters in the area. Doomsday scenario superstitions are common in the region, but this one proved to be true! During the Supermoon, an Earthquakestruck Mindanao..." Wow, must be true. But the article goes on to say "... with a moderate force that registered 4.6 on the ricter scale."

Umm....a 4.6? And there were no injuries or damage to structures. This hardly registers.

I'm glad you're here, SCPro! I hope you stay and join in the many discussions around here. Don't worry about Camping or his false teachings and doctrines...just study to show yourself approved!

[FONT=arial,helvatica][SIZE=-1]"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." (2 Peter 2:1)

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvatica][SIZE=-1]"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)[/SIZE][/FONT]

Care to explain why Paul thought the gospel had gone around the world in his time?

[FONT=arial,helvatica][SIZE=-1]"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." (2 Peter 2:1)

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvatica][SIZE=-1]"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)[/SIZE][/FONT]

That's true there were many false prophets today, but still there are true prophet!

I've been at this a while and Im yet to come across a man who calls himself or allows himself to be called a 'prophet' who dosnt belong in a bug house.

I've been at this a while and Im yet to come across a man who calls himself or allows himself to be called a 'prophet' who dosnt belong in a bug house.

Can anyone name a true prophet from God that has the gift of prophecy that is in this world ?

Can anyone name a true prophet from God that has the gift of prophecy that is in this world ?

I know one, his name is William Marrion Branham, his prophecy always come to pass and never failed for it is Thus Saith The Lord!

You can watch part of his healing services YouTube - Deep Calleth Unto the Deep 05 William Branham he can discern thoughts, names what your sickness are and even raise the dead.

Sure many people are not believing him to be God's prophet in this age but even Jesus was rejected by many. But if you will read his life story and listen to his sermons/message you will see that God use him in this last days.

Some scriptures pertaining to him:
MALACHI 4:5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

MALACHI 4:6
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

I'm not trying you to believe him to be God's prophet I just want to share. Thank you and God Bless

I know one, his name is William Marrion Branham, his prophecy always come to pass and never failed for it is Thus Saith The Lord!

You can watch part of his healing services YouTube - Deep Calleth Unto the Deep 05 William Branham he can discern thoughts, names what your sickness are and even raise the dead.

Sure many people are not believing him to be God's prophet in this age but even Jesus was rejected by many. But if you will read his life story and listen to his sermons/message you will see that God use him in this last days.

Some scriptures pertaining to him:
MALACHI 4:5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

MALACHI 4:6
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

I'm not trying you to believe him to be God's prophet I just want to share. Thank you and God Bless
Branham taught the serpent seed doctrine, making him a false teacher and no prophet of God.:grumpy

Back