Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

judgement

Amazed said:
hey guys. whats the difference between the judgement seat of christ and grea white throne of judgement
good question the bema seat is for the works of the christian to be judged and rewarded. the great white throne is for the sinners judgment.

So, the judgement seat of Christ happens at the first resurrection. while the great white throne of judgement happens at the second resurrection?

Amazed said:
So, the judgement seat of Christ happens at the first resurrection. while the great white throne of judgement happens at the second resurrection?
do you mean the first death or second death?

What do you mean? We will die physically, and then be resurrected at the rapture, right? And then we will reign with Christ for 1,000 years right? Do we die then too?

Amazed said:
What do you mean? We will die physically, and then be resurrected at the rapture, right? And then we will reign with Christ for 1,000 years right? Do we die then too?
no the first ressurection is for the sinners. you are correct, the second is for the saints. we dont get a physical body till then.

but you have made me look at revalation again.

wait... i thought the second death is for sinners. its the lake of fire for death and hades and names not witten in the book of life

Amazed said:
wait... i thought the second death is for sinners. its the lake of fire for death and hades and names not witten in the book of life

That's right...

Rev 20:14-15
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(KJV)

But don't forget this...

John 5:26-29
26 For as the Father hath life in Himself; so hath He given to the Son to have life in Himself;
27 And hath given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

(KJV)

Both types of resurrection happen at the same time according to our Lord Jesus there.

Back