Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Jus10 want some post trib rapture scripture so I am going to give Him some

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Matthew 24:21-31
you quote, I shorten for space..

There is no doubt that this is referring to The Great Tribulation and not just a tribulation. We also see that it is after the tribulation that Jesus returns. We also see that there is a gathering together of the elect at this point. Some argue that this is the Jewish elect not the church, but we have already shown the deception behind this teaching. Others argue that they are gathered from Heaven and not from Earth because they were raptured seven years earlier before the tribulation started. So I will now show in Mark 13:24-27, the sister scripture to Matthew 24:29-31 that they not only gathered from Heaven, but from Heaven and Earth.

Yes we know Jesus does come after the tribulation to separate the sheep from the goats and set up His early kingdom for 1000 yrs. The Question here is the gathering of the elect from earth and heaven. Who are these elect. Well from earth they are the Jew’s that has called out for Him to return, no surprise here. Also the born again Christians “Gentiles†saved during the trib that did not die for their faith while in the tribulation.
Now as for the elect in heaven these are the ones that where raptured before the trib along with the dead in Christ that has received their glorified bodies.

Mark 13:24-27
24 But in those days, after this tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light.
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then he shall send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
So we see that Jesus gathers the elect from Heaven and Earth at the end of the tribulation from Heaven'' the dead in Christ'' from Earth '' those that are still living''. We also see that this is the Great Tribulation not a tribulation as verse 19 shows

Who are the sheep and the goats? The sheep are the elect that are going into the 1000 yr mil. But wait according to you did not everyone that believes in Jesus just get raptured and has now made a u-turn with their non marrying non re-producing bodies. If this is the case as you say, then who is going to re-populate the world for the 1000 yr reign of Christ…ummm Plus there is much more I can say about the sheep and goats. These goats do not have the mark of the beast, so then who are they?? ummm
Mark 13:19 For in those day there shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
We can make the case from these scriptures that the resurrection of the just, and the rapture is after the tribulation. However that is not the point I am using them to make. The point is the second coming of Christ is after the Great Tribulation, and biblically you can clearly see that this is the case. Now in the next chapter I will show you that the rapture is at this post trib second coming.

No you are wrong. And you are trying to push a false doctrine; Jesus tells us plainly no man knows the hour or “day†of his coming. Then Jesus then tell us very plainly that all we have to do is look for certain signs and we will know when his second coming will be. Why the mix up is Jesus trying to mislead us? No, because Jesus will come for His bride at an hour when we less expect it. The dead in Christ will rise first then we who are watching and waiting will be “snatched upâ€â€¦..raptured…. to meet Him in the air. The second coming where Jesus comes to set up his kingdom is after the tribulation. The Rapture can not be here at this time as I have showed “who will repopulate the world?â€
The new wave of thinking or false doctrine is to tell the church Jesus can’t come back until all these things mush be fulfilled as you say and or trying to make everyone believe.. But Jesus says himself along with many scriptures that He coming is not known by anyone…And we need to be watching for the signs of His coming. There are two comings 1 a secret one that will catch everyone off guard. 2nd coming is the one everyone will witness at the end of the age. Jesus most severe warning was about a false religion coming saying your master delays His return. That is exactly what you are pushing.. lift up your head stop trying to put Jesus off and learn your bible.. Jesus could come tonight…

Matt: 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe him. 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matt: 24:32 “Learn this parable from the fig tree: Whenever its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 24:33 So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door. 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Matt: 24:36 “But as for that day and hour no one knows it – not even the angels in heaven – except the Father alone
This phrase has to do all about the Jewish wedding.. See if this sounds familiar, In a Jewish wedding the Father would pick bride “The Churchâ€. The Son would OK his Father choice. Then the son would leave his soon to be bride and go to his father house and prepare a “place, by adding a room to the father’s house.†Jesus I go to prepare a place for you and if I go I will come again to receive you unto myself that where I am you may be also..Then when the father seen that the Son/things where ready he would have the best man blow the horn and the groom would go and get his bride and bring her back to the fathers house for the marriage. Which would last 7 days. Dose all this sound familiar. But you can choose not to believe anyway..The Rapture..
Matt: 24:37-38 For just like the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. For in those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark.
These people in Noah time where not looking for the end of the world. Their world was not turned upside down when the flood came as Jesus said. They where drinking, eating and marrying and given in marriage. Life is just simple as you please. Now in the last half or 1260 days until the return of Christ, life is anything but normal… The antichrist is having people beheaded, the mark of the beast, 2/3 of the Jews killed, hiding out under God protect for the AC. The oceans have turned to blood, the stars and noon no longer shine. Etc etc.. does this sound like life as normal…………NO…. that is why the rapture has to happen before the end of the age. We will be caught off guard, just as Jesus is implying.
Matt: 24:40-44 Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one left. There will be two women grinding grain with a mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Then we have the parable of the faithful slaves. The ten virgins “bride or Church†notice all ten are asleep. Not just five as your theory that the tribulation will make the church ready for his return. If that is the case well they didn’t get to ready then.
The talents. Was for us to be busy getting ready for the Kings return for His bride.
Then in Matt 25 Jesus now talks about his second coming at the end of the age. There you have the sheep and goats. The start of the 1000 reign. I could write a whole book on that.. What sends these goat to hell, not the mark of the beast but how they had treated my brethren as Jesus says.. the Jews.. If you want to learn more let me know.

quotes continued from Watchman

1. Re: Jus10 want some post trib rapture scripture so I am going to give Him some
Chapter 4
Scriptures that show that the resurrection of the just and the catching away or rapture of the living saints, is at the post trib 2nd coming

1st Thessalonians 4:15-17
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend with a shout, with the voice of an arch angel, and with the trump of God: and the dead will rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall ever be with the Lord.
Here is one of our two foundational scriptures that I eluded to earlier. There are two main things I would like you to notice about this verse. First that the dead in Christ rise first. This is important because, there will be scripture use later that speaks of the resurrection of the just happening at the second coming, and we need to realize that the living will not precede the dead but will be caught up after them. So if the resurrection of the just is post trib then the rapture would be as well. Secondly I will give you the timing of this event that all agree is the rapture.

Funny how you try to add to the verses. The dead in Christ will rise first in just a twinkling of an eye before the church is raptured. This does not say after the tribulation of those days. We which are alive we will meet the lord in the air also does mean it has to be at the end of the age.
Verse 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
The rapture takes place at the coming of the Lord, which we have already shown is after the tribulation. I could stop the book right now this is all the proof we need, but I have more. By the way, some thing for you to notice if a pretrib teacher ever teaches on the rapture they will skip verse 15 and quote verse 16 and 17 only. Is this open deception or an over sight? I will let you decide.

Again you are delaying the coming of the Lord for his believers. Jesus said is return could happen at any time. If you try and put the rapture at the end of the age then non christaian and christian alike can party until the sign that where given by Jesus “antichrist†comes about. Also the restrainer will be removed most likely the Holy Spirit and along goes the church with Him..
2nd Thessalonians 2:1-3
1 Now we beseech you, bretheren. by the coming of the Lord and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled in spirit, nor by word, nor by letter from us, and the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there be a falling away first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

In verse 1 Paul is speaking of two events. the coming of the Lord or '' The second coming'' and the gathering together unto him or '' the resurrection of the just and or rapture''. In verse 3 we see that Paul says these two event happen on a singular day ''That day''. Also in verse 3 Paul writes that that day could not happen until after the falling away takes place and the anti christ is revealed. Some pretrib preachers go as far as to say the falling away is the rapture, teaching that the rapture must come before the second coming. However the greek word for falling away is ''apostasia'', which literally means a turning from the truth. So the church itself will turn from the truth and then the anti christ will be revealed and then the rapture can take place, not before. This passage excludes the pretrib view because we know that the anti christ will not be revealed before the tribulation starts. Further more it proves the post trib view because it declares that the second coming and the rapture take place on the same day. These two events are not seven years apart, not three and a half years apart, not one year, one month or one day apart. They occur on the same exact day.

Another thing the letters to the Thessalonians where writen because they thought they had missed the day of the Lord. Another group was teaching that the day of the Lord had come and they had missed it. They knew it was not the end of the age because, well Jesus had not appeared to them and the end of the world had not happened. They thought the tribulation was getting ready to come to past and they where afraid and worried which would be rightly so..

1st John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
When does Christ appear? At his post trib second coming. When shall we be like him? When we receive our heavenly bodies, which is at the resurrection of the just and or the rapture. So this verse actually says that we will be resurrected and or raptured to receive our heavenly immortal bodies at the post trib second coming.
I think the scriptural evidence of a post trib rapture that I have presented so far is overwhelming. Yet believe it or not there is more.

So when is the rapture, if it is as a thief in the night then it could be anytime. Do not try and delay our Lord’s coming with false doctrine. But look up because Jesus said He will come in a hr and day that you do not expect Him. Again if the rapture is at the end of the trib, then we can see all kinds of signs. The two wittiness, the 144,000 teaching and preaching the gospel “ funny the church is not preaching it here at this time..ummm maybe gone “rapture†The horrible things that come upon the world demons from the pit of hell, the nations surrounding Jerusalem for war. On and on I could go.. but I’ll be in heaven at the marriage supper of the Lamb. At the Father’s mansion …
As I have said before this is not a salvation issue. Just a difference of opinion we are both in Christ, and both waiting for the masters return. Its just our timing is different..

Sorry Watchman I forgot to just cut and paste ….. lol;)

Awesome, thank you for your imput. Any one that reads what I wrote with scripture, and then reads your attempted refutation will undoubtedly be convince that as God's word says the rapture is indeed posttribulation. So once again thank you for showing the weakness of the pretrib view, and for showing us all how unbiblical that theory is. I am honestly glad you posted. I could have done a better job showing how ridiculous the pretrib view is. If I didn't know better I would think you were a double agent trying to make pretribbers look ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. This is the main point you are trying to make
Again you are delaying the coming of the Lord for his believers. Jesus said is return could happen at any time.
Yet not once does Jesus ever say this. I challenge you to give the scripture in which He does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thank you for your imput. Any one that reads what I wrote with scripure, and then reads your attempted refutation will undoubtedly be convince that as God's word says the rapture is indeed posttribulation. So once again thank you for showing the weakness of the pretrib view, and for showing us all how unbiblical that theory is. I am honestly glad you posted. I could have done a better job showing how ridiculous the pretrib view is. If I didn't know better I would think you were a double agent trying to make pretribbers look ridiculous.
Oh nice come back... as I expected.. trash talk..:clap:clap:clap

Originally Posted by freeway
Jesus said is return could happen at any time.
Originally Posted by watchman F
P.S. This is the main point you are trying to make. Yet not once does Jesus ever say this. I challenge you to give the scripture in which He does.
are you serious.. all through the teaching of Jesus.
Then it shouldnt be hard for you to find at least one passage of Him teaching this. So go ahead I dare you. Post one passage where Jesus says He could come back any moment.

The truth is Jesus never taught this at all. Matter of fact scripure teaches quite the opposite.

Another teaching of the pretrib ''Theologian'' is that of ''imminency''. They stake their whole belief of the thought that Jesus could return any moment of any day. They teach that the Apostles believed this, and taught it, but that is not true. Jesus told Peter in front of John in John 21:18 that he would live to be old, then die and he told him how he would die.
John 21:18-19b
18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, when thou wast young, thy girdedst thyself, and walkedst where thy wouldest: but when thou shall be old, thou shall strech forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thou where thou wouldest not.
19b This spake He signifying by what death he should glorify God.

So either Jesus was a false prophet or He was not returning until after Peter's death. I guarantee you Peter neither believed nor taught in the any moment return of Christ, Peter knew it would not be in his life time. Jesus taught of many other things that must come to pass before He can return that have yet to occur. Paul states in 2nd Thessalonians 2:1-3 that the anti christ must be revealed before the second coming or the gathering together (resurrection of the just and rapture of the saints) could take place.
1 Now we beseech you, bretheren. by the coming of the Lord and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled in spirit, nor by word, nor by letter from us, and the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there be a falling away first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

So either Jesus Himself as well as Paul are both false prophets, or the imminent, any day, any moment return of Christ is a false teaching.

Now with the final verse that the pretrib users use, I will once again touch on the teaching of imminence ( the any day, any moment return of Christ), although I touched on it in Chapter One, I will now show you the scripture they get this teaching from.
Matthew 24:36 But of that day or hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels in heaven, but my Father only.
Pretrib ''Theologians'' teach that this is proof that Jesus could return at any second of any day. Further more they teach that if the rapture were post tribulational that we would be able to calculate out the exact day of the rapture mathematically, by adding seven years to when the tribulation started. What they seem to be willfully ignorant of is that this is not referring to the rapture per se, but of the greater event of the second coming of Christ which include the resurrection of the just, rapture of the saints, and the destruction of the wicked. There are two things that are evident when we start reading at Matthew 24:27 and read through verse 36. #1 that verse 36 is indeed referring to the second coming and not the rapture and, #2 that there is no doubt that it takes place after the tribulation.
Matthew 24:27-36
27 For as lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn the parable of the fig tree; when the branch is yet tender, and putteth forth it leaves, you know that summer is nigh.
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see these things, know that it is near ( the 2nd coming is near ) even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, ( the generation that sees these things, not the generation that was living when he was speaking) till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass way, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels, but my Father only.

Remember this entire text is talking about the second coming. In verse 27 it say ''so shall the coming of the Son of man be'' and in verse 30 it says '' they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven''. However pretribbers say that in verse 31 when it refers to the gathering together can not be talking about the rapture because it takes place after the tribulation. Yet they also say that verse 36 is referring to the rapture, even though it is obvious when you read the passage in context that it is referring to the same event. So if they admit this event, which no man knows the day or hour of, is the second coming, then it renders their argument mute, but if they say it is the rapture then they are then admitting the rapture is immediately after the tribulation. So either way they can not use this scripture as proof of the imminent return of Christ before the tribulation to catch away the church.

Another teaching of imminence by the pretrib believer is that Jesus returns as a thief taking the world off guard. Once again it seems they are willfully ignorant of what scripture actually teaches. Jesus does not return as a thief to the righteous taking us off guard , but to the wicked. The righteous will be able to see the signs of the end and will be eagerly awaiting the soon return of Christ, while on the other hand the wicked and unbelieving will be living their lives as normal and Christ will return suddenly and unexpectedly to them and destroy them.
1st Thessalonians 5:2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, bretheren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

You see that day will not overtake us '' the righteous'' unaware as a thief but only the unbelieving.
Luke 21:26-28
26 Mens hearts falling them for fear, and for looking after those thins that are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

When the tribulation is at it's worse we will know are redemption is drawing near, but the wicked will be going on about their lives.
Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving into marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came and took them all away, so shall the coming of the Son of man be.

Noah knew the flood was coming and prepared himself accordingly, but the wicked knew not and were destroyed unaware. So too, will we know Jesus is returning to destroy the wicked and we will be prepared accordingly, but the wicked will be taken off guard, To them he returns as a thief not to us.

watchman F
Another teaching of the pretrib ''Theologian'' is that of ''imminency''. They stake their whole belief of the thought that Jesus could return any moment of any day. They teach that the Apostles believed this, and taught it, but that is not true. Jesus told Peter in front of John in John 21:18 that he would live to be old, then die and he told him how he would die.
Now you sound like 2peter 3:3 Above all, understand this: In the last days blatant scoffers will come, being propelled by their own evil urges 3:4 and saying, “Where is his promised return? For ever since our ancestors died, all things have continued as they were from the beginning of creation.â€
John 21:18-19b
18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, when thou wast young, thy girdedst thyself, and walkedst where thy wouldest: but when thou shall be old, thou shall strech forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thou where thou wouldest not.
19b This spake He signifying by what death he should glorify God.
So either Jesus was a false prophet or He was not returning until after Peter's death. I guarantee you Peter neither believed nor taught in the any moment return of Christ, Peter knew it would not be in his life time. Jesus taught of many other things that must come to pass before He can return that have yet to occur. Paul states in 2nd Thessalonians 2:1-3 that the anti christ must be revealed before the second coming or the gathering together (resurrection of the just and rapture of the saints) could take place.
This has to do with the rapture how?, you just have rapture timing off. no man know the day or hr of Jesus return..... again I'll say it.
So either Jesus Himself as well as Paul are both false prophets, or the imminent, any day, any moment return of Christ is a false teaching.
No Sorry, you are the only one with a problem here, I say it is a anytime event you say NO way Jesus "can't" sneek up on us.... Has to be at the end of the age. Well lets just wait and watch for the sign of his coming... in the meantime I can party hardy until about a day before 1259 days from the antichrist desecration. Do I have the time right?

watchman F;464769]
Now with the final verse that the pretrib users use, I will once again touch on the teaching of imminence ( the any day, any moment return of Christ), although I touched on it in Chapter One, I will now show you the scripture they get this teaching from.
Again you sound alot like the scoffers peter was talking about.. scarry man
Matthew 24:36 But of that day or hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels in heaven, but my Father only.
Pretrib ''Theologians'' teach that this is proof that Jesus could return at any second of any day. Further more they teach that if the rapture were post tribulational that we would be able to calculate out the exact day of the rapture mathematically, by adding seven years to when the tribulation started. What they seem to be willfully ignorant of is that this is not referring to the rapture per se, but of the greater event of the second coming of Christ which include the resurrection of the just, rapture of the saints, and the destruction of the wicked. There are two things that are evident when we start reading at Matthew 24:27 and read through verse 36. #1 that verse 36 is indeed referring to the second coming and not the rapture and, #2 that there is no doubt that it takes place after the tribulation.
Funny that sound just like what I said... lets count the days off. 1260 1259 1258 you know where I'm going with this...
27 For as lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall the coming of the Son of man be.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn the parable of the fig tree; when the branch is yet tender, and putteth forth it leaves, you know that summer is nigh.
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see these things, know that it is near ( the 2nd coming is near ) even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, ( the generation that sees these things, not the generation that was living when he was speaking) till all these things be fulfilled.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels, but my Father only.
Remember this entire text is talking about the second coming. In verse 27 it say ''so shall the coming of the Son of man be'' and in verse 30 it says '' they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven''. However pretribbers say that in verse 31 when it refers to the gathering together can not be talking about the rapture because it takes place after the tribulation. Yet they also say that verse 36 is referring to the rapture, even though it is obvious when you read the passage in context that it is referring to the same event. So if they admit this event, which no man knows the day or hour of, is the second coming, then it renders their argument mute, but if they say it is the rapture then they are then admitting the rapture is immediately after the tribulation. So either way they can not use this scripture as proof of the imminent return of Christ before the tribulation to catch away the church.
Well there you have it the sign to the end of the age and your rapture. What about the wedding feast of the Lamb. You know Him taking us to his fathers house. That where He is we will also be.. In my fathers house are many mansions. You know that stuff you like to overlook... strangely..

Another teaching of imminence by the pretrib believer is that Jesus returns as a thief taking the world off guard. Once again it seems they are willfully ignorant of what scripture actually teaches. Jesus does not return as a thief to the righteous taking us off guard , but to the wicked. The righteous will be able to see the signs of the end and will be eagerly awaiting the soon return of Christ, while on the other hand the wicked and unbelieving will be living their lives as normal and Christ will return suddenly and unexpectedly to them and destroy them.
So let me see if I'm clear on this.. Jesus was talking to his disciples about the end times about not letting anyone decieve you for I will come as a thief in the night, but all the time he was really talking to non believers.. man thats rich.......I do believe the bible is written for believers to better understand Gods plan for man. How to make oneself ready, to keep an eye out for his return so as not to be fooled by some false religion...and mostly how God loves His children and wants them to learn about Him and love Him in return...ummm ya that sound like Jesus it talking to non believers....

1st Thessalonians 5:2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, bretheren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
You see that day will not overtake us '' the righteous'' unaware as a thief but only the unbelieving.
Again who is Jesus talking to.. "don't be fooled by wolf's in sheep clothing remember that one..

Luke 21:26-28
26 Mens hearts falling them for fear, and for looking after those thins that are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
When the tribulation is at it's worse we will know are redemption is drawing near, but the wicked will be going on about their lives.
Yes "WHEN" you see these thing begin, not at the end of the age.. same difference but my Lord loves his bride, I don't think He'll kick us to the curb...

Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving into marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came and took them all away, so shall the coming of the Son of man be.
Noah knew the flood was coming and prepared himself accordingly, but the wicked knew not and were destroyed unaware. So too, will we know Jesus is returning to destroy the wicked and we will be prepared accordingly, but the wicked will be taken off guard, To them he returns as a thief not to us.
Yes Noah did because told him.. same here, people will be living there life as normal and destruction will catch them off guard.. nuclear war is hardly off guard.;) Its been fun... try harder..

Oh yea.. the Jesus says he can come at anytime........that got you all fired up...........Who is the author of the bible????:o

Oh yea.. the Jesus says he can come at anytime........that got you all fired up...........Who is the author of the bible????:o
Yet with all your bluster, you have said nothing. Show one verse were Jesus actually taught what you believe. Give me one passage were Jesus says He could come back any moment of any day. I dare you.

Yet with all your bluster, you have said nothing. Show one verse were Jesus actually taught what you believe. Give me one passage were Jesus says He could come back any moment of any day. I dare you.

After all that has been said to prove that rapture is before the trib.. you get stuck on this.. sad.. I'm goin to give just one, because if I give you two you'll complain I didn't give you three or four. so here
Matt:24:36 “But as for that day and hour no one knows it
Now this sound like no you knows the day or the hour.. could be tonight.. :salute

After all that has been said to prove that rapture is before the trib.. you get stuck on this.. sad.. I'm goin to give just one, because if I give you two you'll complain I didn't give you three or four. so here
Matt:24:36 “But as for that day and hour no one knows it
Now this sound like no you knows the day or the hour.. could be tonight.. :salute
This is referring to the -post trib 2nd coming. Taking a verse out of context and forcing it to say what you want it to say only prove you are desparately grabbing for straws. Matthew 24:36 is cleary speaking of the same event spoken of in verse 29 of Matthew when read in context.

For you to keep insisting on something that opposes Gods's word only shows that you are not willing to submit to His correction.

Although we do not know what day the Lord will return we do know it will not be today.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back