Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just introducing myself to fellow Christians

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

yunig320

:wave I'm Yuni. Hello to everyone! I hope to enjoy the time I spend on this forum and learn from what others have to share. I'm also looking to know what kinds of questions people ask on Christian forums. Looking forward to everything!

Hi Yuni and welcome to CF.net. You'll fit in great and find we're primarily just a group of Christians fellowshipping mostly in the word of God. Many of us have different doctrines or thoughts of what the bible is actually saying, and at times we overcome our preconceived ideas and learn something from our brethren in Christ. I also hope you enjoy your experience with us and are blessed by God above all else here in Jesus' name. :wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Thank you for the nice welcome reply! Im doing well. I was hoping to get more acquainted with the place. I dont think I am allowed to post new things. I wanted to get to know members and share knowledge. How do I go about that?? Im new to the whole thing :/. I thought I could find some answers here. Seems like a good place to start :)

Hi! Thank you for the nice welcome reply! Im doing well. I was hoping to get more acquainted with the place. I dont think I am allowed to post new things. I wanted to get to know members and share knowledge. How do I go about that?? Im new to the whole thing :/. I thought I could find some answers here. Seems like a good place to start :)
Hi again Yuni. There are only a few restricted forums that must have permissions such as "Ladies Locker Room, Men's Locker room; rules are listed on each forum. Otherwise as a new member you are free to begin posting in most forums just as you did here, and yet your first few posts will be moderated and needing approved; this keeps spammers and trolls away.

Once again, it's good having you with us and enjoy your experience here in Jesus' name. :wave

Hello folks, I hope life is as good for you and yours as it has been for me and mine
Hi Waterloome and welcome to CF.net. Romans 8:28 "All things work together for good to them that love God " and yes, life in Christ is good. It's also good to have you join us and I hope you are blessed in your time here. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back