Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just say NO!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Just say no?. Now its time?. Government safety thinks that some things are dangerous for us and want to restict and ban things because it maybe kill a few people?.

No, never of heard of a story like that before in the name of safety. Anyhow hope you wearing a mask and got your boosters.
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

No, I'm fully boostered and haven't seen the need to mask up in my area. There are a few places, mostly medical offices, that have gone back to requiring masks in their offices. I'm ok with it. As far as myself, I haven't been able to pinpoint any life problems or difficulties with wearing one.
I think all gas appliances come with safety instructions as the law requires so there are no real excuses when it comes to safety,
That would seem to be the response from some of our 'government safety patrol'.
Some idiot without a licence stole a car and crashed it. Everyone should hand in there vehicles in the name of safety.
Again, that would seem to be the response of our 'government safety patrol'
I think all gas appliances come with safety instructions as the law requires so there are no real excuses when it comes to safety,
Well, unfortunately that's not the entire reason. They've also thrown this issue into the 'things we must do to save the planet' files.

God bless,
Ted

Is it a lack of firearms or a cultural thing?
Hi WIP

Well, when you look at the gamut of nations and their various laws regarding the subject, there's pretty strong evidence that it's the possession of firearms that causes the murder rate that they produce, to fluctuate up or down.

God bless,
Ted

Hi WIP

Well, when you look at the gamut of nations and their various laws regarding the subject, there's pretty strong evidence that it's the possession of firearms that causes the murder rate that they produce, to fluctuate up or down.

God bless,
Ted
Can't lawfully by meth or fentanyl and yet we have massive problems with them .

That's my point .
For us we have people who won't care and commit a crime .

Can't lawfully by meth or fentanyl and yet we have massive problems with them .

That's my point .
For us we have people who won't care and commit a crime .
Right, and it's your understanding that they don't have such people in Japan or the UK. We're just a broken societal group and you're ok with accepting that about your nation? ok. Well, I suppose blaming it on culture is about the only way one could possibly deny the truth of what the data reveals.

Personally, I like to think that we are all created by God with pretty much the same physical and moral compasses, but that culture can influence the growing and learning of those under which a particular government rules.

God bless,
Ted

Right, and it's your understanding that they don't have such people in Japan or the UK. We're just a broken societal group and you're ok with accepting that about your nation? ok. Well, I suppose blaming it on culture is about the only way one could possibly deny the truth of what the data reveals.

Personally, I like to think that we are all created by God with pretty much the same physical and moral compasses, but that culture can influence the growing and learning of those under which a particular government rules.

God bless,
Ted
Right ,they don't have gang culture where by they have slums ,like we do .

Might want to look at that a bit more

Banning guns will just enable those who are so inclined to get one or make one or fashion one other weapon

UKis banning knifes.i can make crude weapons myself using my grinding wheel ,a shank .

Better ban machinery .

Your are arguing literally that if 50000 lives die from x it's gotta be regulated but not one ?

If it saves lives ,I guess not .

Better ban knives ,license them and have yearly psychological checks if you own a gas can or car

Right ,they don't have gang culture where by they have slums ,like we do .

Hi jasonc
You've been there I presume. The yakuza and its affiliated gangs control drug trafficking in Japan, especially methamphetamine. While many Yakuza syndicates, notably the Yamaguchi-gumi, officially forbid their members from engaging in drug trafficking, some other Yakuza syndicates, like the Dojin-kai, are heavily involved in it. Guess you missed them on your walk abouts.

Look, Japan has the same problems that we have as far as a large society living together. However, their gangs don't have the ability to just shoot wildly in the streets because the don't have guns. Yet guns are manufactured all over the world!!! How can that possibly be that a nation is able to keep them out the hands of people within their borders so well?

Personally, I don't chalk these issues up to culture, so much as just wiser people with better governing...in some ways.

God bless,
Ted

Better ban knives ,license them and have yearly psychological checks if you own a gas can or car
Vehicles are deadly and people need a licence to use one, but they don't try ban them, even when people flip out.

Remember when the cities starting putting up bollards to try stop people fliping out. And these days ram raids are increasing using vehicles to smash into buildings and rob them. . Not to mention all the everyday accidents. How many die each year on the roads?. All vehicle related.

Hi jasonc
You've been there I presume. The yakuza and its affiliated gangs control drug trafficking in Japan, especially methamphetamine. While many Yakuza syndicates, notably the Yamaguchi-gumi, officially forbid their members from engaging in drug trafficking, some other Yakuza syndicates, like the Dojin-kai, are heavily involved in it. Guess you missed them on your walk abouts.

Look, Japan has the same problems that we have as far as a large society living together. However, their gangs don't have the ability to just shoot wildly in the streets because the don't have guns. Yet guns are manufactured all over the world!!! How can that possibly be that a nation is able to keep them out the hands of people within their borders so well?

Personally, I don't chalk these issues up to culture, so much as just wiser people with better governing...in some ways.

God bless,
Ted
I do

Does Japan eat oranges the way do ?
Nope you won't even find orange juice there but they buy it and eat it weirdly.
They cut it open and make it decoratively.

They buy more Indian river fruit then any American customer has ever .

That said do the Japanese boys idolize the gangsta life?

No .does Japan have a problem with juvenile justice ?

In Japan they punish the older student for others failing .the senpai most help teach the kohei.
We don't do that .that probably is good they do that also Japan has gendered languages the pronoucation is different slightly .men are more brief on greetings and woman are gonna say it all.

Japan doesn't have father,son , Grandparents who have served time and are in a gang as bad as we do .

Remember when the cities starting putting up bollards to try stop people fliping out. And these days ram raids are increasing using vehicles to smash into buildings and rob them. . Not to mention all the everyday accidents. How many die each year on the roads?. All vehicle related.
I was going to get there about Europe driving laws coming

Thanks to our great farmers im going to cook a nice sirloin steak on my gas cooker tonight. And I'm going to enjoy it. That succulent juicy meat. I'm like an animal, a lion, just rip into it with my canine teeth and enjoy.

As I christian I have to believe God's word so that's turn, repent, and God will heal the land. And the world is far from repentence and God and even as the scripture says the is not going to repent and its not going to get any better.

Jesus's said you will always have the poor yet the elites think they can eradicate it. The scripture say repent and God will heal the Land, yet the world doesn't repent yet the elites think they can heal the world.

Because I believe God and his word people get upset when I think they failures.

It's like the angel of death just passed through and they say lock down, lock down, we going to eliminate it, like they could beat the angel of death or something. It's still running rampant.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back