Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hobbies Keeping busy.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Sure you didn't mean Tripeaks? Unless your game is associated with Polynesian mythology... but I'm guessing that was probably a typo.

Oh! There really is a Tikipeaks, LoL.

Must have like a cult following or something, and only people in the know call it that. I couldn't find it by name, so I was about to rib you some more. But then I came across the android game.

Looks fun. :)

I guess its classed as a hobby. Does anyone play cards games?. Im a big card games fan and i always play a heaps of different card games because i like a deck of cards, but i hate losing. I think i must be too prideful because i always think im the best player all the time that anytime i lose a game or hand i always have an excuse why i lost.

Last edited:
I guess its classed as a hobby. Does anyone play cards games?. Im a big card games fan and i always play a heaps of different card games because i like a deck of cards, but i hate losing. I think i must be too prideful because i always think im the best player all the time that anytime i lose a game or hand i always have an excuse why i lost.

Lol. I like euchre and spades, but have no one to play with. I got burned out on solitaire and it was becoming stressful meeting the goals for the club. I push myself too much, even if they said I wouldn't have to. And the slow leagues are too slow. So I'm playing a little Harvest Town but have a bit more free time in forums again. I'm trying to make my offline hobby cleaning. Lol. I got a lot done today.

I got 62 tomatoes on the plant now. I have already harvested the first few. All natural not a single spray. Only 2 of the 62 are not good, the rest are healthy in good shape and condition. No bugs eating them.

Last edited:
Back