Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] KEEPING FAITH~*

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kelly01

I am a student. I took eighteen credits (i.e. 6 college courses) this spring semester. I would have lost my grant if I did not. My GPA is very good, but I did not complete the number of classes that I should have, last semester. I had a family emergency and other things that transpired, so I withdrew formally (early) from two courses, last Fall.. Moreover, I do not have withdrawals on my record. Thank God !
Long story short, I was overwhelmed by the study load. I took my stress issues, over the study load, to God through prayer. I trusted him, and gave it my all. I have ended up with all A's and B's. I just feel like the Lord was my rock through all the madness/stress. My friend who is an atheist, and a beautiful, charitable person saw the strength that I found in my God. Hopefully the inner light of Christ that I try to shine to others will spark something in her heart. I have always felt like being an example can do wonders.
In the end of it all, I just feel so much stronger when I lean on the Lord in time of need. I am feeling relieved and at peace. Furthermore, I thank the Lord for that too.

I am a student. I took eighteen credits (i.e. 6 college courses) this spring semester. I would have lost my grant if I did not. My GPA is very good, but I did not complete the number of classes that I should have, last semester. I had a family emergency and other things that transpired, so I withdrew formally (early) from two courses, last Fall.. Moreover, I do not have withdrawals on my record. Thank God !
Long story short, I was overwhelmed by the study load. I took my stress issues, over the study load, to God through prayer. I trusted him, and gave it my all. I have ended up with all A's and B's. I just feel like the Lord was my rock through all the madness/stress. My friend who is an atheist, and a beautiful, charitable person saw the strength that I found in my God. Hopefully the inner light of Christ that I try to shine to others will spark something in her heart. I have always felt like being an example can do wonders.
In the end of it all, I just feel so much stronger when I lean on the Lord in time of need. I am feeling relieved and at peace. Furthermore, I thank the Lord for that too.
Being the example you are, you have already touched my heart, and I've barely begun to learn who you are!
What a lovely gathering of thoughts, like a sweet smelling bouquet of gratitude, peace and love.
:goodpost

Thank you Gracenote ~* The Lord has really worked in my life for the last few years. I have quite a story and I could not have done it without Him. You have a beautiful, peaceful day, Gracenote. God bless you!

Thank you Gracenote ~* The Lord has really worked in my life for the last few years. I have quite a story and I could not have done it without Him. You have a beautiful, peaceful day, Gracenote. God bless you!
And you have a Blessed, Peaceful day through Christ our Lord and Savior too!
:hug

Yeah! it was definitely a trying time. But, I did have spring break to write papers and to study. But, knowing that I had God with me the whole time did wonders.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back