Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kevin Hovind On Creation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I tried watching the first video for over 90 minutes. But I found it boring and slow - he spends a lot of time on things other than age of earth/evolution/etc.

One thing I think he messed up on is that he actually believes that petroleum is dead animals, but then asserts that there were enough dead animals and plants in a couple thousand years to make BILLIONS of barrels of oil.

He'd have been better off to take my position: That oil is created by processes in the earth that have nothing to do with dead animals and plants.

My position lends itself better to a young earth, and that's funny - cause I'm an old-earth creationist.

He DOES make SOME sense when talking about population versus time. I will give him that.

I watched a show on fuel just recently here in Australia and a guy has come up with and is doing It, using organic matter, making crude oil that can be used and processed just like the natural stuff in 1 day! He has made a small plant and is doing it. The shows title was "10 dollars a litre" I think and the presenter was Dick Smith.

Hitler was a Roman Catholic who actually denied Darwin's proposed ideas of Natural selection.

Actually he was a theosophist. Any thing "Christian" was merely a guise that helped him into power. Even less Christian than a Catholic is. Way less.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back