Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Learning gratitude

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I’m learning gratitude at long last by His grace. And…

Honestly?! 11 years of knowing Jesus Christ and my life is simple quiet 🤫 peaceful and worthwhile. So…basically…

I’ve prayed for gratitude 🙏 and He is granting my request. I know faith and the Christian life in general are not dependent upon feelings but it’s amazing 🤩 to st long last look 👀 around and sense gratitude 🙏 and a need to give genuine thanks 😊.

People harassed me more last night and I got a sense…

Of how oppressive this world 🌍 can be and my own thanks 🙏 for being in the world 🗺️ but not if it.

It’s not that I’m some ling suffering super Christian it’s that I’m encountering the junk because of Jesus Christs work in my life. Yet another example of His mercy and grace…
In the context of my past my corner of the fallen world 🌍 etc.

So…I praise God for His love mercy and Goodness.

I’m learning gratitude at long last by His grace. And…

Honestly?! 11 years of knowing Jesus Christ and my life is simple quiet 🤫 peaceful and worthwhile. So…basically…

I’ve prayed for gratitude 🙏 and He is granting my request. I know faith and the Christian life in general are not dependent upon feelings but it’s amazing 🤩 to st long last look 👀 around and sense gratitude 🙏 and a need to give genuine thanks 😊.

People harassed me more last night and I got a sense…

Of how oppressive this world 🌍 can be and my own thanks 🙏 for being in the world 🗺️ but not if it.

It’s not that I’m some ling suffering super Christian it’s that I’m encountering the junk because of Jesus Christs work in my life. Yet another example of His mercy and grace…
In the context of my past my corner of the fallen world 🌍 etc.

So…I praise God for His love mercy and Goodness.
Way to go:)

Still learning lol 😆 I suppose that is to be expected?!?!

I read somewhere that God’s work in this world 🗺️ is always met with opposition. So…

15 years ago I was a severely brain damaged college dropout and my parents were white collar middle class and…

Long story. Crime jail couple years keeping a low profile out of state charges disappeared….
Parents hit the lower rungs of the upper class. Well to do I guess. I’m thankful 🥹. They worked hard in hard workplaces.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ blessed 🥲 I don’t even know that many people but I seem to be semi notorious here locally lol 😆 it’s frustrating.

Someone messed with my front door lock 🔒. I still have a functioning lock on the door 🚪 but…?

Ugh 😑 I think 🤔 it would be worse elsewhere. I went to the doctor 👩‍⚕️ and someone who works there called me a puke. Puke. High school 🏫 never ends it seems…

Ok ✅ rambling on…

Me again.

My parents matter in my life. Other people…??? It’s not that I don’t care 🤷‍♂️ but it’s a question of priorities I think 🧐.

Truth matters especially as a Christian. Maybe that’s why I get so frustrated when I get heckled with nonsense? I’m not a convicted felon I’ve never been in the state hospital 🏥 and I’ve been off probation for 7 years now…

These are facts but I get heckled and taunted with nonsense and I don’t really know many people?
Frustrating. All the more reason to cultivate gratitude 🙏….

Hang in there CE. My pastor introduced to me something he calls a "no stick anointing". People may say stuff, try to push you down, but it just slides off as oil, it does NOT stick. He always says "Let it go one ear and out the other" Don't let it bother you. Easier said than done, but it's possible. Again, hang in there.

Me again.

My parents matter in my life. Other people…??? It’s not that I don’t care 🤷‍♂️ but it’s a question of priorities I think 🧐.

Truth matters especially as a Christian. Maybe that’s why I get so frustrated when I get heckled with nonsense? I’m not a convicted felon I’ve never been in the state hospital 🏥 and I’ve been off probation for 7 years now…

These are facts but I get heckled and taunted with nonsense and I don’t really know many people?
Frustrating. All the more reason to cultivate gratitude 🙏….
I made up a little poem about this. about the opposition I mean. It goes:
Not irked not hurt,
not fazed not amazed,
not bugged, not bent out of shape.
I know Lord's voice.
He says "rejoice" I am here to save the day

Thank you 🙏
It’s extra frustrating some days. My parents are amazing. It’s not all about stuff btw…

And I’ll be going along my day and people talk as if they know me know them know the situation…
And they clearly don’t but they’re insistent. He can’t live here. That’s the current one seemingly in loop 🔂. But I do live here and I’ve lived here for over 5 years! Ugh 😑

On the plus side a neighbor sold his place. New people will be coming in shortly and I’ll see how that goes…
Wherever you go there you are 😎

Thank you 🙏
It’s extra frustrating some days. My parents are amazing. It’s not all about stuff btw…

And I’ll be going along my day and people talk as if they know me know them know the situation…
And they clearly don’t but they’re insistent. He can’t live here. That’s the current one seemingly in loop 🔂. But I do live here and I’ve lived here for over 5 years! Ugh 😑

On the plus side a neighbor sold his place. New people will be coming in shortly and I’ll see how that goes…
Wherever you go there you are 😎
said a prayer for you:)

Back