Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Left wing judge rules illegal aliens can carry guns.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Pretty clever ruling. (You can read it HERE)

The judge basically adopted the Supreme Court's "text and history test" they invented to overturn Roe v Wade. In his historical analysis, the judge went back to the days of our founding and noted how people who were "British loyalists" at the time were still allowed to have firearms, as long as they were determined to be non-violent. So the judge reasoned...

The Court also determined that based on the government’s historical analogue, where exceptions were made that allowed formerly “untrustworthy” British loyalists to possess weapons, the individuals who fell within the exception were determined to be non-violent during their individual assessments, permitting them to carry firearms. Id. While the analysis in Griffin was in the context of felons in possession of firearms, the Court finds that the identical government arguments and analogies are equally applicable to noncitizens unlawfully present in the country.

So the Supreme Court's own tests and reasoning is what led to this ruling.

Good for the Judge, sounds like he's applying good Biblical principles.....

And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God.

One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD. One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment. Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.

And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God.

You twist the scriptures to fit your own political narrative.

What you quoted was about gentiles wanting to serve the Lord God and joining themselves to the children of Israel and follow the laws for Israel.

:nono

The judge basically adopted the Supreme Court's "text and history test" they invented to overturn Roe v Wade. In his historical analysis, the judge went back to the days of our founding and noted how people who were "British loyalists" at the time were still allowed to have firearms, as long as they were determined to be non-violent. So the judge reasoned...

The Court also determined that based on the government’s historical analogue, where exceptions were made that allowed formerly “untrustworthy” British loyalists to possess weapons, the individuals who fell within the exception were determined to be non-violent during their individual assessments, permitting them to carry firearms. Id. While the analysis in Griffin was in the context of felons in possession of firearms, the Court finds that the identical government arguments and analogies are equally applicable to noncitizens unlawfully present in the country.

Perverted left wing nonsense, as usual.

Convict law abiding Americans for having a gun, but give illegal aliens the rights of the Constitution in hopes they will vote for Democrats.

Sick and perverted.

JLB

No political narrative, only Biblical. As for political, I would be for much stronger regulations when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

What you quoted was about gentiles wanting to serve the Lord God and joining themselves to the children of Israel and follow the laws for Israel.

Does not matter that it spoke of the children of Israel. What matters is what we learn from the scripture and how we learn from it and apply in our own lives, it's how the word of God is written in our hearts. But for some, including you, it becomes apparent that you have not circumcised the foreskin of your heart and allowed the word of God to be written in your heart.

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

No political narrative, only Biblical. As for political, I would be for much stronger regulations when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

Does not matter that it spoke of the children of Israel. What matters is what we learn from the scripture and how we learn from it and apply in our own lives, it's how the word of God is written in our hearts. But for some, including you, it becomes apparent that you have not circumcised the foreskin of your heart and allowed the word of God to be written in your heart.

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

The Bible describes borders and walls.

That's biblical.

Those who were already there and who desire to submit to the laws of the nation and serve the Lord God, are welcome to stay and enjoy God's blessing.

This of course is not an open invitation for all the ungodly of the nations who serve other gods, to pour across the border to practice their ungodly ways and pollute the land.

13 Thus says the Lord GOD: “These are the borders by which you shall divide the land as an inheritance among the twelve tribes of Israel. Joseph shall have two portions. 14 You shall inherit it equally with one another; for I raised My hand in an oath to give it to your fathers, and this land shall fall to you as your inheritance.
15 “This shall be the border of the land on the north: from the Great Sea, by the road to Hethlon, as one goes to Zedad, 16 Hamath, Berothah, Sibraim (which is between the border of Damascus and the border of Hamath), to Hazar Hatticon (which is on the border of Hauran). 17 Thus the boundary shall be from the Sea to Hazar Enan, the border of Damascus; and as for the north, northward, it is the border of Hamath. This is the north side.
18 “On the east side you shall mark out the border from between Hauran and Damascus, and between Gilead and the land of Israel, along the Jordan, and along the eastern side of the sea. This is the east side.
19 “The south side, toward the South, shall be from Tamar to the waters of Meribah by Kadesh, along the brook to the Great Sea. This is the south side, toward the South.
20 “The west side shall be the Great Sea, from the southern boundary until one comes to a point opposite Hamath. This is the west side.
21 “Thus you shall divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 It shall be that you will divide it by lot as an inheritance for yourselves, and for the strangers who dwell among you and who bear children among you. They shall be to you as native-born among the children of Israel; they shall have an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. 23 And it shall be that in whatever tribe the stranger dwells, there you shall give him his inheritance,” says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 47:13-23

Opens borders of our nation is a plague that the democrats have brought upon this nation because they refuse to submit to God, and walk in His ways.

They make ungodly laws, to murder the unborn and reward the violent and ungodly.

Of course you know that.

JLB

In generl many people will always twist things to suit themselves. You say left they will say right, you say purple they will say yellow just because they like arguing.

I mean many on the left are always having a cry anti 2a then something like illegal migrants being allowed to carry and then suddenly they are defending the 2a. It looks like in that case it was an illegal migrant with a semi as well.

Its like they dont want citizens to have 2a rights but are happy for illegal migrants to have 2a rights.

I have a question as i dont know, maybe you do. Were the brittish loyalists at the time classed as American citizens?. Because constitutional rights are for Americans.

I mean the constitution was not written for me if i went to the USA as a guest. How would the below apply to me?. It wouldnt.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The right of the people(citizens), not the right of illegal immigrants or visitors.

It would make no logical sense if millions of foreigners can freely enter the country who are not citizens of the country or pledge allegence and somehow they have the right to arm themsleves or basically build there own army.

There are american citizens where its obvious and some even admit they hate America but because they citizens they still get there 2a rights. Thats dangerous but they still have there 2a rights.

If the stranger went to the land with a heard of of pigs and started sacrificing to other gods and eating pigs would they have been welcomed into the house of Israel?.

Just my opinion going from the scriptures about Israel and the stranger. Im not sure God means welcome the stranger who worships other gods and violates his laws and will corrupt Israel. But God is love and has compasuon and mercy so the peaceful refugee should be welcomed if they respect Gods values under Isreal.

The Hebrews had Gods law given to Moses they were comanded to follow, so the refugee is welcomed as God has compassion, yet any stranger that was welcomed into Israel would have had to accept and live by the Law given to Moses. You welcomed into a home then you follow there rules.

I mean i dont think one could just enter the land of Israel and start worshipping moloch or start eating pigs with the Hebrews and God was ok with that. God would have expected the refugee to live by his Law given to Moses.

If the stranger went to the land with a heard of of pigs and started sacrificing to other gods and eating pigs would they have been welcomed into the house of Israel?.

Who care about the house of Israel? We are not talking about the house of Israel. We are talking about the current laws of our land. But the Biblical principle still hold true, the foreigner who sojourns in your country shall abide under the same laws as the citizens of that country. It was forbidden to have two laws, one for me and another for thee. Is that so difficult to understand? Seriously?

Well you were the one who was talling about scripture.

Correct me im wrong but In the USA there is a rule just like basically every cluntry in the world before anyone can enter the land they must first go through border security, and thats not a bad thing as thats just protecting the country trying to limit as best they can any type of potential risks or material, and once welcomed then people are free.

And when you see whats going on at the border with big groups of random military aged men fighting the military for there way in the country thinking they are somehow entitled, thats just disrespectful.

Someone touch down in a country after being approved and welcomed with a visa they still have to go through border security make sure they not carry anything illegal, and once all clear they free to have a good time. There is no entitlement one can just avoid security or intentionally try avoid national security that is even more crooked.

Jesus says to someone "I dont not know you" and they will reply i dont care, im entitled, give me my free pass through the pearly gates.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back