Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lewis Farrakhan and the NOI, cultural threat or harmless nut?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Danus

We don't hear too much about the nation of Islam or Lewis Farrakhan in the national news, but lately he's been on a college campus tour, speaking at several universities, mostly in the south.

His rhetoric is is racially charged mixed with a flavor of old time gospel hour preaching styles, but his substance is "Chrslam"-racist. However, he's careful to stop short of any real meaning in his speech so you never quite know if he's preaching, being a racist, or promoting Islam. Hes not quite clear, but to those he is talking to he seems to be speaking a truth they can relate to, even though it's hard to say if the message is clear to them.

It's possible that it's a message only his cohorts know in some sort of code. Either way he draws a crowd these days. Where I live close to Memphis TN, I think I know the crowd, or at least some of it.

Memphis TN has a large population of Black Americans. They make up a wide range of social economic culture in the area, but large portion are considered disadvantaged, or intercity. The Nation of Islam is very active in the city. They speak at So called Christian Black churches, the local penal farm and jail, and they stand on street corners down town, in suits and bow-ties, giving away their news papers on the corners to any Black person who wants one. If you are white, or any other race than Black, they will not hand you one of their publications.

The message they give out to the black community is one of pure hate. In their understanding of Islam, the white man is a devil. Literally. It's not just the white man, but any people with fair skin. If you have blue eyes and blond hair you are practically satin himself. There are white people also involved in their organisation. Not many, but a few. They actually don't discriminate.

Anyone willing to be Muslim, anti semitic, hate their definition of racism and fight the oppression of the white devil can be a member of their organisation.

The odd thing is, they preach this message, to some degree or another, in churches that carry the various names of well established Christian denominations every Sunday all across the south, to congregations who claim to be Christian.

Check out this link below for the latest news on Farrakhan's message. I fiery sermon of sort.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-praises-pat-buchanan-as-a-great-republican-warns-whites-unless-you-change-your-end-has-come/

We don't hear too much about the nation of Islam or Lewis Farrakhan in the national news, but lately he's been on a college campus tour, speaking at several universities, mostly in the south.

His rhetoric is is racially charged mixed with a flavor of old time gospel hour preaching styles, but his substance is "Chrslam"-racist. However, he's careful to stop short of any real meaning in his speech so you never quite know if he's preaching, being a racist, or promoting Islam. Hes not quite clear, but to those he is talking to he seems to be speaking a truth they can relate to, even though it's hard to say if the message is clear to them.

It's possible that it's a message only his cohorts know in some sort of code. Either way he draws a crowd these days. Where I live close to Memphis TN, I think I know the crowd, or at least some of it.

Memphis TN has a large population of Black Americans. They make up a wide range of social economic culture in the area, but large portion are considered disadvantaged, or intercity. The Nation of Islam is very active in the city. They speak at So called Christian Black churches, the local penal farm and jail, and they stand on street corners down town, in suits and bow-ties, giving away their news papers on the corners to any Black person who wants one. If you are white, or any other race than Black, they will not hand you one of their publications.

The message they give out to the black community is one of pure hate. In their understanding of Islam, the white man is a devil. Literally. It's not just the white man, but any people with fair skin. If you have blue eyes and blond hair you are practically satin himself. There are white people also involved in their organisation. Not many, but a few. They actually don't discriminate.

Anyone willing to be Muslim, anti semitic, hate their definition of racism and fight the oppression of the white devil can be a member of their organisation.

The odd thing is, they preach this message, to some degree or another, in churches that carry the various names of well established Christian denominations every Sunday all across the south, to congregations who claim to be Christian.

Check out this link below for the latest news on Farrakhan's message. I fiery sermon of sort.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/far...s-whites-unless-you-change-your-end-has-come/
no need, as a jew i have dealt with these nuts. that say that the muslim whose mother led me to the cross was one of these!

Well the Bible declares there will arise many false prophets Matthew 24:24...and as for him appearing at churches..i assume these are black congregations and the sin of it all is that in this country many people are more unified by race that they are by an allegiance to Christ. So in essence his message is allowed to propagate where people (so called Christians included) have rejected the Christ....

He is a cultural threat in that small area but i think world wide his message will be rejected.

Back