Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Life is coming together

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Jrgunn5150

So after a few weeks ago, I've basically been homeless, jobless, and oftentimes hopeless. I did turn my life and my will over to God, asking his direction, guidance, and wisdom. This led me to get cleaned up (hard to do in gas station bathroom's, lol), head down to my local college and get online.

I got on craigslist and offered my services as handiman, man around the house kind of thing, in return for a place to sleep. It is hard to get a decent job when you don't have somewhere to shave or shower. Then I went on Monster and Careerbuilder and submitted my resume to every single job I could even remotely qualify fo, the I applied to every single temp agency in Orange County. Shotgun aproach for sure, lol, but I gotta get moving.

Today I dressed up like a nice professional, came down to UCI, and found that I had 6 different interview offer's in my inbox, and that someone had contacted via craigslist. The Lord is working, and I can feel it. I just want to ask for all of your prayer's in this dificult time for me, thank you so much, and Praise God!

Today I dressed up like a nice professional, came down to UCI, and found that I had 6 different interview offer's in my inbox, and that someone had contacted via craigslist. The Lord is working, and I can feel it. I just want to ask for all of your prayer's in this difficult time for me, thank you so much, and Praise God!
Awesome stuff... Praise God! :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back