Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Little horn or false alarm?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
for I am so confident the bread I am feeding u all is the true bread concerning the end there is no need for me to strive with u, for when it happens and u still don't believe it was for the hardness of your heart u did not believe

For I know with out any doubt in my heart the things said to u this day will happen

In your OP you asked little horn or false alarm and there have been many false alarms that have caused people to even drink kool-aid and die for they thought the end was here. Does Jim Jones ring a bell! I need not go into all the others that have caused others to take their life with what they thought they heard God speaking to them. We learn through scripture as we are taught only from the Holy Spirit as we learn to discern that of what is being taught of others is truth or error, 1John 4:1-6. I'm not saying this to discourage you in no way as I can see you have a heart for the Lord, but I have seen so many like yourself that are so enthusiastic as sending out warning, which can become scare tactics trying to bring others to Christ proclaiming Christ has sent them.Christ does send us out to preach the good news from the Gospels and prophecy is given within the Church, but not all prophecy is from God, but what man wants to speak by what they see, especially when it comes from the media.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdad is not the little horn as no leader of jihad has ever been or ever will be, but if you study Daniel 7 you will see the four horns described as being four beast (Nations) and up out of them arose a little horn which is Rome as iron represents the stronghold this nation had and will have again right before the end of days, but that is all I am going to get into here, but if you want more on this you can go to my website and click on Second Coming of Christ. Just click the link at the end of my post.

In your OP you asked little horn or false alarm and there have been many false alarms that have caused people to even drink kool-aid and die for they thought the end was here. Does Jim Jones ring a bell! I need not go into all the others that have caused others to take their life with what they thought they heard God speaking to them. We learn through scripture as we are taught only from the Holy Spirit as we learn to discern that of what is being taught of others is truth or error, 1John 4:1-6. I'm not saying this to discourage you in no way as I can see you have a heart for the Lord, but I have seen so many like yourself that are so enthusiastic as sending out warning, which can become scare tactics trying to bring others to Christ proclaiming Christ has sent them.Christ does send us out to preach the good news from the Gospels and prophecy is given within the Church, but not all prophecy is from God, but what man wants to speak by what they see, especially when it comes from the media.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdad is not the little horn as no leader of jihad has ever been or ever will be, but if you study Daniel 7 you will see the four horns described as being four beast (Nations) and up out of them arose a little horn which is Rome as iron represents the stronghold this nation had and will have again right before the end of days, but that is all I am going to get into here, but if you want more on this you can go to my website and click on Second Coming of Christ. Just click the link at the end of my post.

First off the scripture u mean is Daniel 8 for the parable of the four horns of which out of one of them came a little horn who became great that's Daniel 8 sir 7 is the parable of the four beast and the 7 head and ten horns parable.

Now why do u seek to strive with me? Just watch if it don't happens I was deceived and god never told me anything

But if it happens then u know god did speak to his people.

U believe a doctrine that is not true but u believe the doctrine I say to u is not true.

There fore how can one no who is right or wrong? Just wait, your prophecy is not here but I say the prophecies told to u by me is near and in our day there fore

If u don't see these things happen in the days to come then I was wrong.

It's that simple why complicate the matter. Just watch

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back