Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] living in the wilderness

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
To see all my reach and teach devotions in Chinese/English and hundreds of devotions in English, please click on this link.

https://www.tblfaithnews.com/category/tbl-china

This is the story and my testimony of my wasted years, one thing, you will get from me, is my honesty. May this testimony inspire and challenge you. My name is Keith Hobkirk, I am a simple Christian servant of the Only true God, who redeemed from sin, death and hell. I hope my story touches you life.

MY STORY

PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE REACHED AGE 65

I am going to be sixty-five soon, just before my sixteenth birthday, trusted Christ as Saviour, but he never had total control of my life. My wilderness years were between 1986 and 2001, from the ages of 27 to 42.

Life wasted, why because I did not obey God, I went my own way, did my own thing.

Life lived not being obedient to God for the Christian is wasted. You have him as saviour, but never as Lord.

Next year in 2025, it will be fifty years since I trusted Christ, most of it sadly fighting against him, rather than living for Him.

Has he restored me?

Yes, and he is my everything, I owe God everything, without Him, I am nothing.

My story is a warning, to any of you, follow God with your whole heart, never take your eyes off Jesus.

The devil comes to kill steal and destroy, he has taken some of the best of my life, deceiving me that I could live witbout God.

Don't let him fool you Christian, keep your eyes fixed on Christ.

I cant change the past, but I can do two tbings.

I can warn others of the mistakes I made and then live like never before for my Saviour and Lord.

I am redeemrd restored and complety forgiven, but the sadness still remains.

William borden once said

No reserves

No regrets

May you live for HIm, without reserve and having no regrets

In Christ

Kk

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back