Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Looking for Jesus according to John

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Romans 1:9

9 For, Alaha {God} is a witness for me, of whom I minister through The Rukh {The Spirit}, in The Evangeliun d'Breh {The Good Message of His Son}; that without ceasing, I am constantly remembering you in tsluthi {my prayers},

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:10

10 and I supplicate, so that now there might open for me a way, by the will of Alaha {God}, so that I might come unto you,

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:16

16 for, I am not embarrassed by The Evangeliun {The Good Message}, because it is The Khayla {The Power} of Alaha {God} unto Khaye {Life} of all who believe in Him; if from the Yehudaye {the Judeans/the Jews} first; and if from the Armaye {the Arameans}.

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:17

17 For, The Righteousness of Alaha {God} is manifested through it, from Haymanutha {Faith} unto Haymanutha {Faith}, as it is written, that “The Righteous, from Haymanutha {Faith}, will live.”

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:18

18 For, The Wrath of Alaha {God} is revealed from the Shmaya {the Heavens} upon all the injustice and wickedness of the sons of men; those who have taken hold of The Truth through unrighteousness.

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:19

19 Because, that which is known of Alaha {God} is revealed among them, for, Alaha {God} has revealed it in them.

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:20

20 For, the hidden things of Alaha {God}, from the foundations of the world, are shown unto His creatures with understanding, and also His Power, and Alahutheh {His Divinity/Divine Nature} which is Eternal, so that they are without a defense {or, an excuse},

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:21

21 because, those who knew Alaha {God}, and didn't glorify Him and give thanks unto Him as Alaha {God}, but rather, were vain in their thoughts, and their hearts grew dark, so that they didn't understand,

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:23

23 and they changed The Theshbukhtheh d'Alaha {The Glory of God}, who isn't corruptible {i.e. doesn't change}, into the likeness of the figure of a son of man, who is corruptible, and into the form of birds, and of the four-footed, and also of the creeping things of the Ara {the Earth}.

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:24

24 Because of this, Alaha {God} delivered them unto the unclean desires of their hearts, who debase their bodies with them,

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:25

25 and they changed The Shrareh d'Alaha {The Truth of God} into a lie, and reverenced and ministered unto the creations more than The Creator of them, unto whom be Glory and Blessing, unto everlasting eternities. Amiyn {Amen}.

Alaha {Deus}

Romans 1:26

26 Because of this, Alaha {God} delivered them unto disgraceful diseases, for, women changed the use of their natures, and into the thing which is not naturally useful,

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:28

28 And as they didn't judge in their souls that they should know Alaha {God}, Alaha {God} delivered them unto the knowledge of vanity, so that they might perform the thing which isn't proper,

Alaha {Deus}

Romans 1:30

30 and complainers, and accusers, and hateful towards Alaha {God}, revilers, , boastful; they invent evil, they lack reason; who are not obedient unto their fathers {i.e. their parents},

Alaha {God}

Romans 1:32

32 Who, while knowing The Judgment of Alaha {God}; that unto those who do as these, are condemned unto death; they are not only doing them, but also, are partners for those who do them.

Alaha {God}

Romans chapter 1

Alaha = Dieu = 18

Alaha Aba = {Dieu, notre Père} = 1

Alahi {Mon Dieu} = 1

Alaha / Alaha Aba / Alahi = 20

Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, l'Oint} = 3

Eshu Meshikha Maran = {Yeshua, l'Oint, Notre Seigneur} = 1

Maran Eshu Meshikha = {Notre Seigneur Yeshoua, l'Oint} = 1

Eshu Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 5

Romans chapter 1

Alaha = God = 18

Alaha Aba = {God, our Father} = 1

Alahi {MY God} = 1

Alaha / Alaha Aba / Alahi = 20

Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anoionted one} = 3

Eshu Meshikha Maran = {Yeshua, The anointed One, our Lord} = 1

Maran Eshu Meshikha = {Our Lord Yeshua, The anointed One} = 1

Eshu Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 5

Romans 2:2

2 And we know that there exists The Judgment of Alaha {God}, in truth, concerning those who are engaging in these things.

Romans chapter 2

Alaha = God = 1

Alaha Aba = {God, our Father} =

Alahi {MY God} =

Alaha / Alaha Aba / Alahi =

Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anoionted one} =

Eshu Meshikha Maran = {Yeshua, The anointed One, our Lord} =

Maran Eshu Meshikha = {Our Lord Yeshua, The anointed One} =

Eshu Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran Eshu Meshikha =

Romans 2:3

3 But, what do you think, O son of man; you who are judging those who are engaging in these things, while you also are engaged in them; that you will escape from The Judgment of Alaha {God}?

Romans chapter 2

Alaha = God = 2

Alahi {MY God} =

Romans 2:4

4 Or, are you presumptuous concerning the wealth of His leniency, and concerning His long-suffering Spirit, and concerning the opportunity that has been given to you? And do you not know that the leniency of Alaha {God} is leading you unto repentance?

Romans chapter 2

Alaha = God = 3

Alahi {MY God} =

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00