Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Looking for Paul

1 Corinthians 6:13

13 Food is for the belly, and the belly for food, but, Alaha {God} removes them both. Yet, the body isn't for fornication, but rather, for Maran {Our Lord}, and Maran {Our Lord} for the body.

- Here we can see two different worlds:

- This world where fornication is everywhere, where people eat and drink and breathe fornication!

- God’s world who is completely away from fornication!

- They are completely opposed!

- It is possible to move from one to the other by making big changes!

1 Corinthians 6:15-17

15 Know you not that your bodies are parts of Meshikha {The Anointed One}? Should you take a part of Meshikha {The Anointed One} to make it be a part of a prostitute? Let it not be!

16 Or, know you not that he who is joined unto a prostitute, is one body? For, it says that being two, they are one body.

17 Now, whoever that is joined unto Maran {Our Lord}, is One Rukh {Spirit} with Him.

- The Bible says a lot about UNITY!

- Paul says a lot about UNITY!

- Thus we are one with Jesus!

- ONE BODY AND ONE SPIRIT!

- SO SIMPLE BUT MEN KEEP TURNING IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE!

- THAT’S THEIR PROBLEM NOT MINE!

- ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO MISUNDERSTAND!

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

18 Flee from fornication, for, every sin that a son of man performs is outside from his body, yet, he who fornicates, sins with his body.

19 Or, know you not that your body is The Temple of The Rukha d’Qudsha {The Spirit of Holiness} who dwells in you, that One you have received from Alaha {God}, and not being of your own soul?

20 For, you were bought with a price; therefore, give praise unto Alaha {God} in your body and in your spirit, those which are of Alaha {God}.

- Here we get the basis of being a Christian!

- And it has always been here in Corinthians!

- But the majority doesn’t care!

- How is it possible to say we are Christians without having the basis?

- It can’t be clearer!

- What about religious leaders?

- What about all kinds of leaders who say they are Christians going against such a basis?

- What a shame!

- Is the world serious?

- It’s a job!

- Paul keeps telling them they are liars!

- Jesus won’t have any pity for them when he comes back!

- Such a lack of respect for Yah.weh!

- Yes, we should give praise unto Yah.weh in our body and spirit!

- But are we really of Yah.weh?

2 Corinthians 6:1

1 And as helpers, from you we ask, that The Taybutha d'Alaha {The Grace of God} that you have received, that it not be useless in you,

- Do you understand the word HELPERS?

- To help someone, it is necessary to do something, to act!

- Are we HELPERS?

- Are we HELPFUL to Yah.weh and Jesus?

- Or are we USELESS?

- The people who will get into the next promised land are required to be HELPERS and USEFUL to Yah.weh and Jesus!

2 Corinthians 6:2

2 for, He said that, “In an accepted time, I answered you, and in The Day
of Life, I helped you.” Behold! Now is the accepted time, and behold! Now is The Day of Life!

- Now is the accepted time!

- Now is The Day of Life!

- Do you understand the word NOW?

- It is not TOMORROW!

- It is NOW!

- TOMORROW IT WILL BE TOO LATE!

- It is about us, about each one of us separately!

- We are invited to be active, to fight for our survival!

- We are not invited to be inactive to die!

2 Corinthians 6:3-10

3 In nothing be giving unto a man a cause of offense, so that there may not be a blemish in our Ministry.

4 But, in every thing our souls are shown, that we are The Ministers of Alaha {God}; in much patience, in afflictions, in hardships, in imprisonments,

5 in scourgings, in chains, in riots, in labor, in watching, in fasting,

6 in purity, in knowledge, in a long suffering spirit, in kindness, in The Rukha d’Qudsha {The Spirit of Holiness}, in Love that is without deceit,

7 in The Word of Truth, in The Power of Alaha {God}, in The Armor of Righteousness that is at the right and at the left,

8 in glory and in disgrace, in praise and in insult; as deceivers, and yet true,

9 as not known, and yet well known; as though we are dying, and behold, we are living; as the ones being punished, and yet we are not dying;

10 as the ones who grieve for you, and yet we are always rejoicing; as poor men, and yet making many rich; as we who have nothing, and we possess every thing.

- Our Ministry!

- The Ministers of God!

- Patience, Afflictions, Hardships, Imprisonments, Scourgings, Chains, Riots, Labor, Watching, Fasting, Purity, Knowledge, Long suffering spirit, Kindness,The Spirit of Holiness}, Love that is without deceit, The Word of Truth,The Power of God,The Armor of Righteousness, Glory and Disgrace, Praise and Insult; as deceivers, and yet true, as not known, and yet well known; as though we are dying, and behold, we are living; as the ones being punished, and yet we are not dying,
as the ones who grieve for you, and yet we are always rejoicing; as poor men, and yet making many rich; as we who have nothing, and we possess everything!

- DO THESE WORDS SPEAK TO YOU?

- THEY SHOULD!

- IF NOT THERE IS A PROBLEM!

- LET’S SAY A BIG PROBLEM!

- DON’T YOU SEE AN INVITATION TO ACTION!

- DON’T YOU SEE AN INVITATION TO RENEW OUR PERSONALITIES!

- TURN EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN!

- WHO IS DYING?

- WHO IS LIVING?

- WHO HAS NOTHING?

- WHO HAS EVERYTHING!

- WHO IS NOT KNOWN?

- WHO IS WELL KNOWN?

- BY WHOM?

2 Corinthians 6:13

13 Now, as that unto sons I speak: Be paying me back what you owe unto me, and enlarge your Love unto me.

- Do we understand that if we want to have something with Yah.weh and Jesus, we have to do something for them!

- We owe them something!

- it is not something we can’t take away and that’s it!

- We owe them something!

- The question is what do we do for them?

Back