Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

LUCIFER

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So, there had to be a first somewhere that brought forth teaching that was never before part of 'mainline' doctrine or considered.
Peter and John who were apostles to the "Jews" as was James brought forth teaching and healing that was first taught by Jesus.
Same as you are "wondering" what it is I post about the satan and the sinning angels.
No difference.
Greater understanding about New Testament doctrine had to start somewhere.
That fact that the minimalization of Satan's murderous destructive power in this present age is your obsession makes clear to me that his very presence stalks you, in an atmosphere of impending tragedy and doom.
Dedication to Satan's improved reputation is not a life lived abundantly by any measure of the term.
That my realization is diametrically opposed to yours makes any further discussion with you of no value.
I leave you with the truth that even with the evil presence that walks beside you, you are still besought by God and by the mercies of God to become a living sacrifice for His purpose unto eternal life, and not for the purpose of Satan unto eternal death.

Prayers For You My Friend +

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

That fact that the minimalization of Satan's murderous destructive power in this present age is your obsession makes clear to me that his very presence stalks you, in an atmosphere of impending tragedy and doom.
Dedication to Satan's improved reputation is not a life lived abundantly by any measure of the term.
That my realization is diametrically opposed to yours makes any further discussion with you of no value.
I leave you with the truth that even with the evil presence that walks beside you, you are still besought by God and by the mercies of God to become a living sacrifice for His purpose unto eternal life, and not for the purpose of Satan unto eternal death.
Prayers For You My Friend +
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2 Pe 2:4–5.

You give way too much glory to the adversary by assigning the adversary more than it possesses.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
NO ONE can steal from God or born-again believers.
Nothing except sin and sin is the thief that steals [joy], kills, and destroys [relationship with God.]

But you think an angel locked in chains of darkness can steal from God.
Your God is WEAK.
And your angel more powerful than your God.

But you think an angel locked in chains of darkness can steal from God.
Your God is WEAK.
And your angel more powerful than your God.
A mere angel locked in chains could be not be the spiritual father of those he commands to do his biding.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do

The proof that he father's children to this day and walks beside them as they carry out his evil intent is in your words.
Words that you admit no other person on earth speaks.

A mere angel locked in chains could be not be the spiritual father of those he commands to do his biding.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do

The proof that he father's children to this day and walks beside them as they carry out his evil intent is in your words.
Words that you admit no other person on earth speaks.
The word "devil" in John 8:44 is an adjective.
It is defined as "traducer" or "someone who impugns the character of another" [or "liar."]
And this is what Judas did when he went to speak to the priests and religious leaders. He impugned the character of Jesus and lied about him to gain the trust of these shrewd religious leaders.
The first liar was Adam.
Anyone who lies is a son to their father: Adam.
By this time the angels that sinned were locked up.
Oh, by the way, the angels are liars too.

Back