Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Major 7.9 earthquake devastating Turkey and Syria. Bible prophecy??.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Anaphora

Just recently massive earthquake killed 3,000 people, and many injured. Did the prophets warn us of end times signs. Luke 21:9. But when ye shall hear of wars and commotion, be not terrified; for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. 21:11. And great earthquakes shall be in diver places, and famines and pestilence; and fearful sights and great signs shall their be from heaven. There was great sign in January 2020, a triangle pointing over new York city. Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. Covid-19 happened, and this city was hardest hit. What is important about the Zodiac??. Its second witness to bible prophecy. Saturn represents satan, Jupiter is antichrist and Mars is the war planet. Those who have spirit of slumber won't understand this. The famine aligns with Amos chapter 8, its hearing God's truth. Russia invaded Ukraine last year. And we just had massive earthquake in Turkey. Its happening my friends. Watchman are to study the bible and watch current events and look for signs. Jacob's trouble is coming 6th trump. How many people are prepared for this??. How many people have their gospel armour on?. The destroyer, satan, is coming 6th trump, and it will be too late for those who lack knowledge of Gods word. The prophets have warned us.

No,it's not happening yet.
The earthquakes at the time of the end are caused by nations attacking other nations.Let that sink in.

Mathew 24:7
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

That of what Christ taught in Matthew 24 we all around the world are also the generation that we see these things on a greater scale as we are in the times of sorrow that will only keep increasing until Christ returns. But, we are not given the spirit of fear but that of a sound mind that we be prepared for that which must come first before Christ return.

Last edited:
That of what Christ taught in Matthew 24 we all around the world are also the generation that we see these things on a greater scale as we are in the times of sorrow that will only keep increasing until Christ returns. But, we are not given the spirit of fear but that of a sound mind that we be prepared for that which must come first before Christ return.
We are not in times of sorrow.
I just went to the grocery store in my new car and bought about 150.00 in groceries.There is no sorrow in any of this.There is sorrow in Ukraine ,Turkey and Syria for the time being as has been the case for many countries since the beginning of civilization .But this sorrow by parts of the populations in Ukraine,Turkey and Syria has nothing to do with what Jesus was talking about in Mathew 24 and Luke 21.
According to Christ the time of sorrows takes place after the persecution of the saints during the tribulation.

This is when the time of sorrows is.
Luke 21
8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

But before that time of sorrows ,the persecution of the saints takes place here.

Luke 21
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls

First comes the persecution of the saints.Afterward comes the time of sorrows during the war of Armageddon.

The earthquakes Jesus is speaking of come after nation rises against nation.These earthquakes are man made earthquakes.Signs in the heavens is another result of the same device that causes the earthquakes during that war.

Last edited:
We are not in times of sorrow.
I just went to the grocery store in my new car and bought about 150.00 in groceries.There is no sorrow in any of this.There is sorrow in Ukraine ,Turkey and Syria for the time being as has been the case for many countries since the beginning of civilization .But this sorrow by parts of the populations in Ukraine,Turkey and Syria has nothing to do with what Jesus was talking about in Mathew 24 and Luke 21.
According to Christ the time of sorrows takes place after the persecution of the saints during the tribulation.

This is when the time of sorrows is.
Luke 21
8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

But before that time of sorrows ,the persecution of the saints takes place here.

Luke 21
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls

First comes the persecution of the saints.Afterward comes the time of sorrows during the war of Armageddon.

The earthquakes Jesus is speaking of come after nation rises against nation.These earthquakes are man made earthquakes.Signs in the heavens is another result of the same device that causes the earthquakes during that war.
Look around the world and even America within all the disasters that surround us and the economy and our government. If you do not see that as times of sorrow then I do not know what to tell you. Maybe not in America yet, but many Christians are being persecuted to death in other countries. Many of these earthquakes are man made as many of the disasters we see and hear about. Do you not even see how nations are even know rising against it other!

What Jesus taught in Matthew 24 are many things we are seeing even today on a greater worldly scale.

Look around the world and even America within all the disasters that surround us and the economy and our government. If you do not see that as times of sorrow then I do not know what to tell you. Maybe not in America yet, but many Christians are being persecuted to death in other countries. Many of these earthquakes are man made as many of the disasters we see and hear about. Do you not even see how nations are even know rising against it other!

What Jesus taught in Matthew 24 are many things we are seeing even today on a greater worldly scale.
No,it's not the end of the world.
I look around the world and I see the same things that have been talking place for 1000s of years.
And no ,the christians in Israel have not been persecuted yet so it's not time for armeggedon.

This has not taken place yet.
Luke 21

When the war of armeggedon commences,you will know it.Then will be a time of sorrow.

No,it's not the end of the world.
I look around the world and I see the same things that have been talking place for 1000s of years.
And no ,the christians in Israel have not been persecuted yet so it's not time for armeggedon.

This has not taken place yet.
Luke 21

When the war of armeggedon commences,you will know it.Then will be a time of sorrow.
I never said the times of sorrow was the end of the world as there is much to come yet before the return of Christ.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

We are seeing all of this happening, but yet the end is not come yet.

I never said the times of sorrow was the end of the world as there is much to come yet before the return of Christ.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

We are seeing all of this happening, but yet the end is not come yet.
Jesus is talking about the time of the end in Mathew 24.
He is describing what takes place at his coming.He is talking about the end .
No,it's not the time of the end yet.The war of Armageddon hasn't started yet.

Mathew 24
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Jesus is talking about the time of the end in Mathew 24.
He is describing what takes place at his coming.He is talking about the end .
No,it's not the time of the end yet.The war of Armageddon hasn't started yet.

Mathew 24
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The disciples asked Jesus three questions as you can read in that verse. From vs. 5-8 are the beginning of
1. When shall these things be?
From vs. 5-8 are the beginning of sorrows

2. what shall be the sign of thy coming
From vs. 29-31 Jesus gives us what to watch for as the signs of his coming

3. and of the end of the world
vs. 36-39 no one will know the day or the hour of Christ return, except the end will be after Jesus returns.

The disciples asked Jesus three questions as you can read in that verse. From vs. 5-8 are the beginning of
1. When shall these things be?
From vs. 5-8 are the beginning of sorrows

2. what shall be the sign of thy coming
From vs. 29-31 Jesus gives us what to watch for as the signs of his coming

3. and of the end of the world
vs. 36-39 no one will know the day or the hour of Christ return, except the end will be after Jesus returns.
Jesus comes during the war of armeggedon. This is what Jesus is explaining in Mathew 24 and luke 21.

Revelation 16
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

This war where nation rises against nation and causes earthquakes,famines and pestilence is the war of armeggedon.That is the time of sorrows.

Mathew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Nation rising against nation is war.They are not singing praises and they are not holding hands.These earthquakes are not normal earthquakes and the fearful sights in the heavens are not a calm soothing experience.

Luke 21

In part of His response to the disciples’ question, “Tell us . . . what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” (Matthew 24:3), Jesus responded, “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars” (Matthew 24:6). Because of Jesus’ words in this passage, whenever there is an explosion of conflict, especially in the vicinity of Israel, many people begin to wonder if the new war is a sign of the end times. If only people would read the rest of Matthew 24:6—“. . . See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet” (emphasis added).

Understanding Jesus’ statement about “wars and rumors of wars” to mean that warfare is a sign of the end times is the exact opposite of what He intended. Jesus was instructing us to not allow wars or rumors of wars to alarm or concern us, because “the end is not yet.” Similarly, Jesus spoke of false Christs (Matthew 24:5), famines, and earthquakes (Matthew 24:7), warning that “all these are the beginning of the birth pains” (Matthew 24:8).

Sadly, all of the things Jesus pointed to as not necessarily being signs of the end times are precisely the things most people look at as signs of the end times. Now, this is not to say that wars and rumors of wars are completely unrelated to the end times. When the Bible speaks of the end times, it describes some intense warfare. But Jesus’ point seems to be that there always has been war, and, until He establishes peace in the Millennial Kingdom, there will always be war. Therefore, wars and rumors of war are not reliable predictors for the end times.

Whether it is a civil war in Africa, strife between Israel and its neighbors, or the war on terror, no conflict today is necessarily a sign that the end times are imminent. No matter what wars and rumors of war are going on around us, our mission is the same, and it just so happens that the mission is what Jesus says is a reliable predictor of the end times, “And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matthew 24:14, emphasis added).

Source: https://www.gotquestions.org/wars-and-rumors-of-war.html

I hope this will assuage your fear that Jesus coming is imminent. Certain things must take place before Jesus will judge all unbelievers on Earth for their unfaithfulness and unrepentence before being thrown into Hell (whoa that is a little too dark for me). I think that the USA and China will need to fall as a superpower, replacing them with Russia and the Europe as the world new superpowers before the end comes. You can read my blog below for a better understanding of the chronological end time events that is going to transpire in the future.

In part of His response to the disciples’ question, “Tell us . . . what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” (Matthew 24:3), Jesus responded, “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars” (Matthew 24:6). Because of Jesus’ words in this passage, whenever there is an explosion of conflict, especially in the vicinity of Israel, many people begin to wonder if the new war is a sign of the end times. If only people would read the rest of Matthew 24:6—“. . . See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet” (emphasis added).

Understanding Jesus’ statement about “wars and rumors of wars” to mean that warfare is a sign of the end times is the exact opposite of what He intended. Jesus was instructing us to not allow wars or rumors of wars to alarm or concern us, because “the end is not yet.” Similarly, Jesus spoke of false Christs (Matthew 24:5), famines, and earthquakes (Matthew 24:7), warning that “all these are the beginning of the birth pains” (Matthew 24:8).

Sadly, all of the things Jesus pointed to as not necessarily being signs of the end times are precisely the things most people look at as signs of the end times. Now, this is not to say that wars and rumors of wars are completely unrelated to the end times. When the Bible speaks of the end times, it describes some intense warfare. But Jesus’ point seems to be that there always has been war, and, until He establishes peace in the Millennial Kingdom, there will always be war. Therefore, wars and rumors of war are not reliable predictors for the end times.

Whether it is a civil war in Africa, strife between Israel and its neighbors, or the war on terror, no conflict today is necessarily a sign that the end times are imminent. No matter what wars and rumors of war are going on around us, our mission is the same, and it just so happens that the mission is what Jesus says is a reliable predictor of the end times, “And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matthew 24:14, emphasis added).

Source: https://www.gotquestions.org/wars-and-rumors-of-war.html

I hope this will assuage your fear that Jesus coming is imminent. Certain things must take place before Jesus will judge all unbelievers on Earth for their unfaithfulness and unrepentence before being thrown into Hell (whoa that is a little too dark for me). I think that the USA and China will need to fall as a superpower, replacing them with Russia and the Europe as the world new superpowers before the end comes. You can read my blog below for a better understanding of the chronological end time events that is going to transpire in the future.

The war at the time of the end is well documented in Daniel.
The exact war Jesus speaks of in the olivet discourse including the timing of the great tribulation caused by the use of the abomination that causes desolation by the armed forces of the north.

I'm not sure why you believe the US would fall from super power before then.From my perspective,it's the US that destroys the middle east after Israel is overwhelmed by it's enemies.Not Russia.

Can you cite a source in that the USA will destroy the Middle East when Russia and their Muslim Allies tried to invade Israel in the Bible? As far as I know, there is no mention of the USA in the Bible. That leads me to one painful conclusion--the USA will cease to be a Superpower in the End Time Events, and it may be possible that the upcoming war with China over Taiwan is what causes the US downfall.

It hurt me to say that, but as glorious as the USA Constitution that the virtuous Founding Fathers have given us, God will not ignore the sins that the USA has committed against Him. Think of the number of people engaged in sexual immortality and the vain chasing of wealth, power, and fame in the current generation. Just look at all those Tiktok videos of people doing foolish things for views, just look at the blue states promoting lawlessness on their own turf. We. Cannot. Overlook. That. Please read Jeremiah 18:9-10.

Here is what going to happen to Israel in the End Times...​

1.The rapture will happen before the Tribulation begin, in which the dead in Christ will be resurrected, living genuine Christians will have their bodies transformed into sinless, immortal bodies instantly, and they all fly into the air to meet up with the Lord in Heaven (John 14:1-3, 1 Corinthians 15:51-54, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17). This rapture happens after God sound his Trumpet (possibly an angel who does this) throughout the world. There is no reason that the unbelieving world will not hear that. I argue for a pretribulation rapture doctrine since the Bible says that “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:9). Also in the Bible Jesus promises that “I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth” (Revelation 3:10).

2.After the rapture happens, there will be a period of calm (i.e. no World War) between the rapture and the Tribulation, most likely lasting for three-and-a-half years. Afterwards, the Tribulation will begin, which lasts for seven years. This Tribulation is divided into two parts: a) from the start to midpoint of the Tribulation, and b) from the midpoint to end of the Tribulation. Each of them lasts three-and-a-half years in period. Take note of that before I explain how the end times will proceed throughout the world.

3.During the three and a half years period (remember that it is the period between the rapture and the Tribulation), which is before the Antichrist wage war all across the Earth. Russia (Russo-Turks Empire) will try to invade Israel along with their Muslim allies (Ezekiel 36-37). With their sheer size, Israel have virtually no chance to defend itself, especially more so after the Jews are exterminated, if not sterilized by their Jewish Vaccine beforehand (If you think that Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla and Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel will spare the Israelites from depopulation just because they are Jews themselves, you underestimate how evil and greedy American Jews can be, even more so when they are Zionists who hate all those beneath them in wealth and power, yes even the Jews themselves).

4.However, despite all the evil things that Israel has done against God (unbelief and persecution of Gentiles Christians in Israel, Please see Addendum 7 for more information). God will remember the covenant he made with King David (2 Samuel 7:1–29) and will utterly destroy the Russo-Turks Empire along with their Muslim allies with a…

4.1. Major earthquake (Ezekiel 38:19-20)

4.2. Infighting (Ezekiel 38:21)

4.3. Disease (Ezekiel 38:22)

4.4. Torrential Rain (Ezekiel 38:22)

4.5. Hailstones (Ezekiel 38:22)

4.6. Fire and Brimstone (probably from a volcano) (Ezekiel 38:22) just like how Sodom and Gomorrah are destroyed in that manner (Ezekiel 38:22, Genesis 19).

5.There will be so many dead Russian and Muslim Troops, along with so many weapons that it would take seven years to burn all the weapons. As for the fallen invaders, It will take seven months to bury all of the dead. The only place that Israel can accommodate the dead is at the Valley of Hamon-Gog (Ezekiel 39).

5.1.I am wondering that given Israel’s relatively small population, why would not they capture all the weapons from their fallen invaders? Perhaps somewhere in the future, Jews lost their preeminent position in the entertainment, media, and financial sectors. This might be true especially when most (if not all) the Jews decided to migrate to Israel after the USA lost their hegemony. Perhaps Europe will become somewhat hostile to Israel due to their historical (and unquenchable) tendencies to undermine any civilisation that liberally accommodates them. If that happens, the US might not be able to provide billions of dollars of military aid to Israel, thus putting them in a vulnerable position for easy picking by their Arabic neighbours. Either by persecution from the Gentiles or the Jews’ own decision to migrate (after sucking up dry whatever was left of the civilization they live in), I suspect most (if not all) Jews will be living in Israel during the end-times events. Perhaps to connect with the Russo-Turks economy, and likewise the United States of Europe. Some sort of agreement was signed by Israel to ensure they will not reach their full military potential in exchange for economic cooperation and trade.

5.2.One thing to note is that if Israel starts burying the dead at the start of the tribulation. Then how would they be able to complete the tasks if the Antichrist start persecuting them at the midpoint of the tribulation period (Daniel 9:24-27)? Thus, it would make sense to place the start of Israel burying the fallen invaders three and a half years before the start of the Tribulation. In that way, the math will work out and Israel will be able to complete their tasks seven years before the second Holocaust happened.

5.3.It may be possible that during these times of relative peace for Israel, the Third Temple may be constructed by the Jews in Jerusalem. With Russia and the Muslim army annihilated, the Jews will face little resistance to carry out their project.

6. With the Russo-Turks Empire utterly obliterated, the balance of power will be shifted to the United States of Europe (I will refer to this confederation of European nations as USE). This will make it much easier for the Antichrist to conquer the entire world. The Antichrist will sign a peace treaty with Israel (Daniel 9:27) at the start of the Tribulation. By the time it happens, Russia and a bunch of oil-wealthy Muslim countries are probably still desperately trying to rebuild their army and maintain order in their countries, perhaps with the help of a weakened China and other Asian countries (How does that work I do not know).

Source: https://theendtimeiscoming.wordpress.com/
(That is from my Blog)

You are free to share this link with anyone or cite it in your research project as long as you give credit to me as the original author.

God Bless!

Can you cite a source in that the USA will destroy the Middle East when Russia and their Muslim Allies tried to invade Israel in the Bible? As far as I know, there is no mention of the USA in the Bible. That leads me to one painful conclusion--the USA will cease to be a Superpower in the End Time Events, and it may be possible that the upcoming war with China over Taiwan is what causes the US downfall.

It hurt me to say that, but as glorious as the USA Constitution that the virtuous Founding Fathers have given us, God will not ignore the sins that the USA has committed against Him. Think of the number of people engaged in sexual immortality and the vain chasing of wealth, power, and fame in the current generation. Just look at all those Tiktok videos of people doing foolish things for views, just look at the blue states promoting lawlessness on their own turf. We. Cannot. Overlook. That. Please read Jeremiah 18:9-10.

Here is what going to happen to Israel in the End Times...​

1.The rapture will happen before the Tribulation begin, in which the dead in Christ will be resurrected, living genuine Christians will have their bodies transformed into sinless, immortal bodies instantly, and they all fly into the air to meet up with the Lord in Heaven (John 14:1-3, 1 Corinthians 15:51-54, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17). This rapture happens after God sound his Trumpet (possibly an angel who does this) throughout the world. There is no reason that the unbelieving world will not hear that. I argue for a pretribulation rapture doctrine since the Bible says that “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:9). Also in the Bible Jesus promises that “I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth” (Revelation 3:10).

2.After the rapture happens, there will be a period of calm (i.e. no World War) between the rapture and the Tribulation, most likely lasting for three-and-a-half years. Afterwards, the Tribulation will begin, which lasts for seven years. This Tribulation is divided into two parts: a) from the start to midpoint of the Tribulation, and b) from the midpoint to end of the Tribulation. Each of them lasts three-and-a-half years in period. Take note of that before I explain how the end times will proceed throughout the world.

3.During the three and a half years period (remember that it is the period between the rapture and the Tribulation), which is before the Antichrist wage war all across the Earth. Russia (Russo-Turks Empire) will try to invade Israel along with their Muslim allies (Ezekiel 36-37). With their sheer size, Israel have virtually no chance to defend itself, especially more so after the Jews are exterminated, if not sterilized by their Jewish Vaccine beforehand (If you think that Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla and Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel will spare the Israelites from depopulation just because they are Jews themselves, you underestimate how evil and greedy American Jews can be, even more so when they are Zionists who hate all those beneath them in wealth and power, yes even the Jews themselves).

4.However, despite all the evil things that Israel has done against God (unbelief and persecution of Gentiles Christians in Israel, Please see Addendum 7 for more information). God will remember the covenant he made with King David (2 Samuel 7:1–29) and will utterly destroy the Russo-Turks Empire along with their Muslim allies with a…

4.1. Major earthquake (Ezekiel 38:19-20)

4.2. Infighting (Ezekiel 38:21)

4.3. Disease (Ezekiel 38:22)

4.4. Torrential Rain (Ezekiel 38:22)

4.5. Hailstones (Ezekiel 38:22)

4.6. Fire and Brimstone (probably from a volcano) (Ezekiel 38:22) just like how Sodom and Gomorrah are destroyed in that manner (Ezekiel 38:22, Genesis 19).

5.There will be so many dead Russian and Muslim Troops, along with so many weapons that it would take seven years to burn all the weapons. As for the fallen invaders, It will take seven months to bury all of the dead. The only place that Israel can accommodate the dead is at the Valley of Hamon-Gog (Ezekiel 39).

5.1.I am wondering that given Israel’s relatively small population, why would not they capture all the weapons from their fallen invaders? Perhaps somewhere in the future, Jews lost their preeminent position in the entertainment, media, and financial sectors. This might be true especially when most (if not all) the Jews decided to migrate to Israel after the USA lost their hegemony. Perhaps Europe will become somewhat hostile to Israel due to their historical (and unquenchable) tendencies to undermine any civilisation that liberally accommodates them. If that happens, the US might not be able to provide billions of dollars of military aid to Israel, thus putting them in a vulnerable position for easy picking by their Arabic neighbours. Either by persecution from the Gentiles or the Jews’ own decision to migrate (after sucking up dry whatever was left of the civilization they live in), I suspect most (if not all) Jews will be living in Israel during the end-times events. Perhaps to connect with the Russo-Turks economy, and likewise the United States of Europe. Some sort of agreement was signed by Israel to ensure they will not reach their full military potential in exchange for economic cooperation and trade.

5.2.One thing to note is that if Israel starts burying the dead at the start of the tribulation. Then how would they be able to complete the tasks if the Antichrist start persecuting them at the midpoint of the tribulation period (Daniel 9:24-27)? Thus, it would make sense to place the start of Israel burying the fallen invaders three and a half years before the start of the Tribulation. In that way, the math will work out and Israel will be able to complete their tasks seven years before the second Holocaust happened.

5.3.It may be possible that during these times of relative peace for Israel, the Third Temple may be constructed by the Jews in Jerusalem. With Russia and the Muslim army annihilated, the Jews will face little resistance to carry out their project.

6. With the Russo-Turks Empire utterly obliterated, the balance of power will be shifted to the United States of Europe (I will refer to this confederation of European nations as USE). This will make it much easier for the Antichrist to conquer the entire world. The Antichrist will sign a peace treaty with Israel (Daniel 9:27) at the start of the Tribulation. By the time it happens, Russia and a bunch of oil-wealthy Muslim countries are probably still desperately trying to rebuild their army and maintain order in their countries, perhaps with the help of a weakened China and other Asian countries (How does that work I do not know).

Source: https://theendtimeiscoming.wordpress.com/
(That is from my Blog)

You are free to share this link with anyone or cite it in your research project as long as you give credit to me as the original author.

God Bless!
I’m so glad I left that doom and gloom eschatology.

If you think that the End Times is about sugar, spice, and everything nice. Then I guess this "doom and gloom" eschatology isn't for you.

God Bless!
No, I think the Kingdoms of this world are becoming the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ. And the gospel is going out and changing nations. Jesus will return when his enemies have become a footstool for his feet. It is rather insulting to call that sugar, spice and eveything nice. Kind of like trolling. Because what you call people that you, yourself, do not behave as you accuse others of doing.

Jesus comes during the war of armeggedon. This is what Jesus is explaining in Mathew 24 and luke 21.

Revelation 16
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

This war where nation rises against nation and causes earthquakes,famines and pestilence is the war of armeggedon.That is the time of sorrows.

Mathew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Nation rising against nation is war.They are not singing praises and they are not holding hands.These earthquakes are not normal earthquakes and the fearful sights in the heavens are not a calm soothing experience.

Luke 21

Those who have much of the worldly comforts will be taken as a theif in the night if they are not preparing themselves for the coming of the Lord on the last day. If you can not see the increase in the times of sorrow as I believe we are going through then I do not think we have anymore to discuss. It cost me more for groceries and utilities today then it did a year ago today and the corruption of our government is increasing even as I write this. It's not that hard to see the simplicity of those things Jesus taught us in Matthew 24 that is even now happing all around the world.

No, I think the Kingdoms of this world are becoming the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ. And the gospel is going out and changing nations. Jesus will return when his enemies have become a footstool for his feet. It is rather insulting to call that sugar, spice and eveything nice. Kind of like trolling. Because what you call people that you, yourself, do not behave as you accuse others of doing.
Please read this sentence by yourself again. Yikes.

God Bless!

This is my own scenario of end time events in how I understand the scriptures. Not asking anyone to agree with me.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapters 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth that will cause all to take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death for the sake of Christ.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his army out to surround the camp of the saints, but they are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

Those who have much of the worldly comforts will be taken as a theif in the night if they are not preparing themselves for the coming of the Lord on the last day. If you can not see the increase in the times of sorrow as I believe we are going through then I do not think we have anymore to discuss. It cost me more for groceries and utilities today then it did a year ago today and the corruption of our government is increasing even as I write this. It's not that hard to see the simplicity of those things Jesus taught us in Matthew 24 that is even now happing all around the world.
Yea ,I'm sure you have it worse than anyone who lived during the great depression or even WW2.
Yea,things are certainly worse than those days.
It's also very difficult being on the internet all day.Thats hard on the eyes ,you know.Its hurts to even type on a keyboard.woe to me,woe to me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back