Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Mastectomies Among “Transgender” Minors Have “Exploded”

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AIG.com

Answers In Genesis
RSS Feed
A recent article shared that rates of so-called “top surgeries” (mastectomies or chest reconstruction on trans-identifying patients) have soared in recent years.

Continue reading...

A whole lot of women will deeply regret their choices in younger foolish years. I am sorry for them. The joy of motherhood carrying a child, which is beyond words, will never be there’s.

the available treatments don't seem to help, long term. lots of not so happy people/patients who are now ignored. I think Camille Paglia writes about this sort of thing as a sign of cultural decay and collapse? -eek-

There is plenty of information ' out there ' , I use wi tery knight for his wide ranging view over what's going on.
A link to articles on transgender:-
The study does t say what this site or other commentators claim it does. When the paper says "sex reassigned person" that means a person who identifies as trans. That does not mean the person has had psychological help or any type of surgery or hormone replacement therapy.

The rates are high due to the underlying condition called body dismorphia. A condition where a person can not stand the physical aspect of their body to a point of mental disorder. Combined with social isolation.

I think the main issue with this topic is that the person going through this is less important than the need to validate the othering of the person.

The study does t say what this site or other commentators claim it does. When the paper says "sex reassigned person" that means a person who identifies as trans. That does not mean the person has had psychological help or any type of surgery or hormone replacement therapy.

The rates are high due to the underlying condition called body dismorphia. A condition where a person can not stand the physical aspect of their body to a point of mental disorder. Combined with social isolation.

I think the main issue with this topic is that the person going through this is less important than the need to validate the othering of the person.

What it shows is that there is no therapy or help, just an exploitation of vulnerable children and teenagers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back