Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Math sure points to Intelligent Design & Designer!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
blunthitta4life said:
Show me how the math is not possible, support your claim please.

Go back through 5000 years of recorded history. Were those ancestors exactly as smart as us? If they were, where does that move the beginning of ignorance?

Go back through 5000 years of recorded history. Were those ancestors exactly as smart as us? If they were, where does that move the beginning of ignorance?

I don't follow you? Does this have to do with the mathematical impossibilty of evolution?

blunthitta4life said:
I don't follow you? Does this have to do with the mathematical impossibilty of evolution?

You don't follow because you equate knowledge with understanding and materialism with logic. There is no difference in the design of a human to day and a human 5000 years ago. If there is not, then what makes you feel that moving back through time another 5000 years would make any difference? If there is not difference in ten thousand years, what make you imagine that there would be a difference in twenty? And as the population dwindles as we move back through time, what happens to your population-----it becomes individuals................................................

I see where you are going now. So do you have some kind of mathematical statement backing up what you said or no?

blunthitta4life said:
I see where you are going now. So do you have some kind of mathematical statement backing up what you said or no?

I simply note that evolutionists do not have one for their theory.

The theory of evolution depends on many different variables so it would be impossible to have one equation like the law of thermodynamics or gravity.

So are you now saying there is no mathematical equation to disprove evolution?

The common descent of living organisms from shared ancestors is a scientific fact.

The theory of evolution describes the mechanisms that cause this.

blunthitta4life said:
The theory of evolution depends on many different variables so it would be impossible to have one equation like the law of thermodynamics or gravity.

So are you now saying there is no mathematical equation to disprove evolution?

To the contrary, evolution depends on the premise that everything that is has happened NATURALLY and without the SUPERnatural. That "variable" is written in evolutionary stone. I am saying that there is no mathematical equation which will support evolution. You find one. Creationism is founded on many Bible verses and a inspired understanding of what can be found in nature...

To the contrary, evolution depends on the premise that everything that is has happened NATURALLY and without the SUPERnatural.
Evolution does not negate a 'supernatural' origin to the universe. So creationism is no more supernatural than evolution.

I am saying that there is no mathematical equation which will support evolution. You find one.
That would be the mechanisms, but they are not necessarily quantifiable. A mathematical equation is not meaningful here, including other biological and cognitive theories. (However, there are equations concerning reproduction in populations.)

Creationism is founded on many Bible verses and a inspired understanding of what can be found in nature...
Of course God is the 'Alpha and Omega.' Come on over to evolutionary theism.

To the contrary, evolution depends on the premise that everything that is has happened NATURALLY and without the SUPERnatural.

How would we test for the supernatural? How could possibly test for a supernatural being that exist out of space and time?

That "variable" is written in evolutionary stone. I am saying that there is no mathematical equation which will support evolution.

Have you even looked for any mathematical equation or are you just running your mouth?

You find one.

I will post some when I have the time.

Creationism is founded on many Bible verses and a inspired understanding of what can be found in nature...

It is founded on many bible verses, however I would have to disagree with that last part.

blunthitta4life said:
It is founded on many bible verses, however I would have to disagree with that last part.

Christian's test the supernatural through prayer. Prayers are not answered by nothing.

The calculation simply covers the likelihood of evolution by random chance.

But since Darwin discovered that it wasn't by chance, the calculations are worthless.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back