Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Members of The Universal Church

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Sat 19th December, 2020

Highlights:

For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves[a] or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:13

For many are invited, but few are chosen.” It’s not everyone in your local assembly that belongs to the universal church. The universal church does not consist of the building around the church. It is made up of anyone who truly pursues the progress and conservation of the Kingdom of God.

Can God guarantee you belong to the universal church? Is your name written in the lamb book of life?

Continue reading...

https://christianforums.net/2020/12/19/members-of-thehe-universal-church/

An Emoji Devotions for Sat 19th December, 2020

Topic: Members of The Universal church

Highlights:

For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves[a] or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:13

For many are invited, but few are chosen." It's not everyone in your local assembly that belongs to the universal church. The universal church does not consist of the building around the church. It is made up of anyone who truly pursues the progress and conservation of the Kingdom of God.

Can God guarantee you belong to the universal church? Is your name written in the lamb book of life? Revelation 21:11
Are you washed in the blood of the lamb.
In John 18:36a Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. What is always on your mind?

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2

Remember you have a city which is not from here (You have washed your robes in the blood of the Lamb and made them white.
“That is why you stand in front of God’s throne
and serve him day and night in his Temple.
And he who sits on the throne
will give you shelter. Rev 7:14-15)

Isaiah 33:24 no resident of Zion will say, “I am sick.” The people who dwell there will be forgiven of iniquity.

They know who they are. They are blessed. They trust in the Lord. They don't think like the world think. They love God forever. Most importantly they don't dwell on what the world says, they live on the truth of God's word. 2 cor 5:7

If you are not part of the universal church today, you need to join immediately to be counted among the saints.

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:19

Prayer: O Lord I remember and reaffirm that I belong to your universal church. Help me get familiar with the culture and ways of your universal church as I love to give you the glory. Amen.

Back