Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] mental (r) Evolution.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

xounstaer

mental (r) Evolution. (what's next)

progress' isnt that kind of like the basic term for evolution? anything that grows or turns into something else thx to evolution and hopefully(probably) causing progres atst.

i even see evolution nowadays as things we become aware of, not that it wasnt there before, this way..
thate's quite soem scintology being done lately showing directr results and confirming biblical issus or just issues of faith. such as are we 'really' in touch?

everything shows for it lately from what i seen. i even heard my blood addepts here when i go to the other side of the earth.

but evolution nowadays, nowadays; when most allready is.
would more be mentally instead of physically of you want immidiate results..
physically we'd probably be faster using technology from here on(nano).
but mentally that's the only form of evolution i see left gor now, here.(on this earth)

progress mentally, you tell me what would you see as evolution, wether its global and not agedepending or totally personlly and agedepending?

i guess i could go of a list and later place it in end time/prophecy's or just take over the best of that board and use it as list.? ? ? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
evolution according the toe doesnt steadily progress from point a to point b as some think. there are regressions along the way, in general we went from the first cell to the more advanced forms of life . this doesnt mean there has been regression of devolution.

forgive me first for englsih in terms' isnt my best.

regression of devolution, ok

no not neciseraly(basic)

but what do you mean with devolution when it comes to evolution?
let me thing regression of devolution would mean evolution am i right?

as to wether science and christianity go combined i'll come up with all argument allready from the bible 2. so better to snap my fingers and say here we are all and all.

not neciserally i gues that be a lie of it comes to mentality. like adam and eva had to evolute in state of mind..then the (big steps allready taken) ten commandment cause the next and so so so the law' (stone). even jesus says so the law was needed otherwise jesus couldnt've ever come.. then i take it from there on with the holy ghost as some' fullfillment.

and there it's been left up to today. besides the other writings in scholar and universital(is that ok) books. which are not nothing less then evolution of the mind. but they are written by humans like you and me.....

i gues evolution of the mind comes after evolution of mankind and the world do you agree on that? (i am not talking about aliens)

it's seems quite impossible to me that the human brain was evolved fully before the' creation since there was none before.

so what i am listening is evolution of the mind which could basicly be as simple as learning a new sentence or so.

in which i think devolution might have to have happened first.
in translation exact to dutch (regression of devolution comes out as; regression of deconcentration)

but what can i say jasoncran i am not looking for discussion really i dont know if you are, but i would like to share visions. what if i state this nect one and get lost in it, can you get me out.

i say death, you live. i say die first u get reborn. the old needs to ge to recieve the new.

need rescueing from this since it is not the pure truth, it has a big deal to do with evolution of the mind though, and not even only the mind.

(genetically slight changes canb probably be measured allready after one generation.x)

i rescued myself, its not death but deceased..surpassed..

[ok it's late i hhope i said anything of use and was a bit followable]:sing:amen

the problem with that is they the first couple cant be the only one if the toe is true. though the toe says all of men have one mother.

the question for you is..
if you believe the toe, then is the thoughts you have part of natural process? meaning that somehow by evolutionary pressure the folds in the brain increased and viola the first link of men begin to think and contemplate. the biggest issue with that is one its pressumed since evolutionary psychology isnt a hard science and cant test that.

next. how does something that has now direction make men think? yes animals can act and communicate but abstract thought. my dog cheyenne doenst contemplate here existance like we do.

fisrts things first 'toe' means testimony of evolution? or not exactly?
for as far as possible yes but i like to think myself better or first..

psychology is something that hangs loose and requires words like these..
therefor it's also kind of hard to test with words just like these.

while we dont ned to test and we dont need psychology, the first thing next that might be handy to cruise along is psychIAtry abn it's developments... which finally get practised in the general community if they come out well. (i think this is treu now)

but sure ypu've heard of the horsewhisperer, right?

fisrts things first 'toe' means testimony of evolution? or not exactly?
for as far as possible yes but i like to think myself better or first..

psychology is something that hangs loose and requires words like these..
therefor it's also kind of hard to test with words just like these.

while we dont ned to test and we dont need psychology, the first thing next that might be handy to cruise along is psychIAtry abn it's developments... which finally get practised in the general community if they come out well. (i think this is treu now)

but sure ypu've heard of the horsewhisperer, right?
the toe is the theory of evolution.
again the problem with that horsewhisperer are astute observations but that doesnt prove evolution as in the skinners law of learning.

why would any ape need to think one day, why do i eat this?he already is efecctive at survival if he is alive now.

comes down to; 'why do i.we live'then. with the simplest answer: to live, life is why we live life.

so a goal would be needed(and yes ty).
i think the question is what would be the next step in evolution of the mind/brain..which is fysical 2 (btw).

the nice thing is we will keep on getting wiser and so no matter what.
and we'l get through, nicely and sincerally said..

(i add 'what's next' in the topictitel, ok?)

to me i see, it would be for more poeple then just me to believe every word has been fullfilled some way..

for one.

ok. you didnt answer the issues. why did the first man ask why? knowing why we are here doestn get food on the plate.

and seeking knowledge is a form of evolution?

i dont buy that as evolution is requires NO purpose or direction.

when you desire to learn that implies a goal , thus not evolution.

the giraffe didnt grow a long neck to reach the higher fruits, he got a long neck by randomn mutations that were selected by nature to and by having that he is able to reach the higher fruits.

we are here now.
what kind of evolution would you expect to still be possible then if it's not within one's brain.?

"and seeking knowledge is a form of evolution?"
if it indeed causes evolutilon then yes.

mind i ask you if you think wether there has been any form of evolution since adam and eve and noah, considering all given?

i gues assurance and acceptation are important to the evolution of the mind, imagine..

and what's the mind with christianity and so in there, and then how could it evolute? further?

now i'm circeling and what is the question that i didnt answer?

first off as a creationist, i dont accept the toe as it states.i do believe in micro-evolution.

again thought isnt evolution. i know what you mean as you did state this before but its better to say mental progress as we learn more we can be more effective.

that progress is outside of evolutionary forces totally(yes natural selection is true but whether it adds info is a long debate to us creationist).

did God write the bible or did it evolve?when we come up with ideas do they evolve or do we ponder and then viola.

which you want jason.

i evolved a lill here and havent got much more to mention rn.
i could go gues though what's next but it's allmost 0.00 here and i could keep on guessing till next sunday i guess, pondering??

which you want jason.

i evolved a lill here and havent got much more to mention rn.
i could go gues though what's next but it's allmost 0.00 here and i could keep on guessing till next sunday i guess, pondering??
learning is the word in english for what you stated. one learns facts, figures and things. they dont evolve them. one doesnt go to school to elvolve but to learn.

yes 1 doesnt.
but maybe all do..

and that makes it a matter of perception, vison and opinion then. since it does or should give progress :)

i gues evolution of the mind comes after evolution of mankind and the world do you agree on that? (i am not talking about aliens)

it's seems quite impossible to me that the human brain was evolved fully before the' creation since there was none before.

so what i am listening is evolution of the mind which could basicly be as simple as learning a new sentence or so.

I understand what you are describing when you speak of "evolution of the mind" and I would agree with you. I think using the word "evolution" is what most people would have a problem with. "Development," "Progression," "Growth," Etc. might all be better terms.

For those who may not understand what xounstaer is presenting, he is speaking of how our knowledge during Adam was not what it is today. Our intellect, knowledge base, etc. have increased. (I hate to use the word "intellect," because of the variety of theories, so please don't jump on me for that term. Haha)

This is why he gives the example of learning a new sentence. As Jason said, we call this "learning" not evolution, but I would agree with xounstaer that on a grander scheme we can certainly speak of the "evolution of knowledge."

I understand what you are describing when you speak of "evolution of the mind" and I would agree with you. I think using the word "evolution" is what most people would have a problem with. "Development," "Progression," "Growth," Etc. might all be better terms.

For those who may not understand what xounstaer is presenting, he is speaking of how our knowledge during Adam was not what it is today. Our intellect, knowledge base, etc. have increased. (I hate to use the word "intellect," because of the variety of theories, so please don't jump on me for that term. Haha)

This is why he gives the example of learning a new sentence. As Jason said, we call this "learning" not evolution, but I would agree with xounstaer that on a grander scheme we can certainly speak of the "evolution of knowledge."
i can agree with that.

Back