Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Monica's calico

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I like ducks too..
Monica must be a good one because she loves animals.
her mother ,my wife ,is like that .I have to feed stupid coons and she fed a squirrel .
I told her ,buy that bee hive and I get stung and see what I do .I have no love for bees .I won't go out of my,way to harm them but if they are in my way I do kill them. I already have had reactions

her mother ,my wife ,is like that .I have to feed stupid coons and she fed a squirrel .
I told her ,buy that bee hive and I get stung and see what I do .I have no love for bees .I won't go out of my,way to harm them but if they are in my way I do kill them. I already have had reactions
My son has severe reaction to bee stings. I'm very wary of them.
I definitely don't like killer bees.

My son has severe reaction to bee stings. I'm very wary of them.
I definitely don't like killer bees.
these need not be africanized bees. trust me ,I wouldn't be able to lift a water meter lid and simply spray those they pursue for miles

I didn't know that Jason. Perhaps it would be better to Jump on a lake or a river, if there's one about.

20190408_211331.jpg

This is my Daisy Mae. You can buy her tons of toys, but she loves her boxes. I have three squirrels I love to watch in my back yard. They are hilarious chasing each other. I don't see very many bees anymore and this is a shame as the honey bees seem to be dying off. The most I get for birds are Robins, an occasional Cardinal and Blue Jay and two stray cats. I feel bad sense we moved that our cat now has to be an inside cat. Back home she had the run of the neighborhood as we lived in the country, but no longer. known to try and find their way back to where they lived and I'm not taking that chance, plus to much traffic.

View attachment 11601

This is my Daisy Mae. You can buy her tons of toys, but she loves her boxes. I have three squirrels I love to watch in my back yard. They are hilarious chasing each other. I don't see very many bees anymore and this is a shame as the honey bees seem to be dying off. The most I get for birds are Robins, an occasional Cardinal and Blue Jay and two stray cats. I feel bad sense we moved that our cat now has to be an inside cat. Back home she had the run of the neighborhood as we lived in the country, but no longer. known to try and find their way back to where they lived and I'm not taking that chance, plus to much traffic.
most bee hives in my,area are africanized ,since you can't easily tell ,they suggest killimg the hive ,the local bee keepers are paid to pollanate and they can keep their hives safe ,I know a bee keeper

View attachment 11601

Daisy Mae is a handsome boy. Freddie (in my avatar)is about the same size as your Daisy Mae now. He loves boxes too and ignores his many toys. Both my cats are indoor because we love on a busy main road. Several cats have been killed.
We have blue Jays in the uk but I have never seen one. I love the Robin red breast. We get sparrow, blackbirds, blue tits, parrots, magpies, crows, robins,wood pigeons and starlings . I have had to stop feeding then becaus I feed two stray cats as you do.

Back