Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] More psych torment

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
People wake me up at 3 and 5 and then make it difficult to even catch a nap 😴. It’s a decent neighborhood but I’m not welcome here so it’s starting to seem that I’m just…
Expected to move lol 😆

Never been committed. 1 conviction in my record. Started as a felony plea bargained down to serious misdemeanor. People taunt me about being a convicted felon but I’m not so it just ads to my confusion.

Family own it. The other neighbor who was being ridiculous is selling and asking too much but maybe he’ll get it?!?!

Frustrating. I’m pretty sure my dad’s going to have to call owner lady for upstairs place. Ugh 😑

Blessed! But…I’d like to sleep 💤 etc.
Thank you 🙏

So sorry. Is it an apartment? My neighbors kids were out of control. They would lock their parents out of the house. Then one had a barking dog. It was hard to sleep. It was a nice place though. Best apartment I ever saw. I liked having it.

Who was selling what? And asking to much what? How do they know you have a misdemeanor? Hope things get better. Finding ways to cope and making the best of it. People can't just go around threatening people.

Back