Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
First of all I never gave a prediction of a year.
But a lot of antivaxxers have.
And people have been dying globally, you obviously don't have access to anything but your Tell A Vision. So, you won't see what I have seen. So sorry you live in a bubble.
If you were actually reading the literature and knew what the data are saying you wouldn't be trapped in that bubble. It's your television and antivaxxer internet parties that are misleading you.

Oh please anyone can go post that up on some Culling government or medical website. But since you mention it, they have given people the equivalent of Aids.
Well, that's an interesting belief. Show us your evidence for that.

Trust me I'm not angry. As I said atheist/ satanist or WHATEVER you are. If you would like to specify it will get rid of any questions.

If you had been a bit less excited, I'm pretty sure you would have avoided suggesting that I'm an atheist or a satanist. It's not a very wise thing to do; people remember stuff like that.

If you were actually reading the literature and knew what the data are saying you wouldn't be trapped in that bubble. It's your television and antivaxxer internet parties that are misleading you.
I'm in good company. Christ mislead Israel, the abolitionist were criminals and pro-lifers are dangerous.

If you had been a bit less excited, I'm pretty sure you would have avoided suggesting that I'm an atheist or a satanist. It's not a very wise thing to do; people remember stuff like that.
I guess Barbarian, the burden of proof is upon you. Also you forgot " or whatever you are". Since you cling to the first and not the latter maybe that is telling?

Natural immunity wanes just as vaccination immunity wanes.
Naaaaah. I have Christ immunity. Didn't you read what Paul taught? If Christ conquered sin in me how can I become weak, tired or fall asleep? I'm stong in the faith for Christ sustains me, I'm not weak in body, mind or spirit. I have stayed awake and alert. I will not be taken by illness, maybe be martyred or not or could be transformed in a moment in a twinkling of the eye at the last trumpet and return of Christ, but illness- Christ conquered that serpent. As long as I continue to cling to Christ's Wisdom who is a Tree of Life to those who cling to her, I'm goooood. For Wisdom has mixed her wine and prepared her table.God Bless.

Naaaaah. I have Christ immunity. Didn't you read what Paul taught? If Christ conquered sin in me how can I become weak, tired or fall asleep? I'm stong in the faith for Christ sustains me, I'm not weak in body, mind or spirit. I have stayed awake and alert. I will not be taken by illness, maybe be martyred or not or could be transformed in a moment in a twinkling of the eye at the last trumpet and return of Christ, but illness- Christ conquered that serpent. As long as I continue to cling to Christ's Wisdom who is a Tree of Life to those who cling to her, I'm goooood. For Wisdom has mixed her wine and prepared her table.God Bless.
My dad's friend's mother had "Christ immunity" too. Until she didn't. Until she died.

I'm in good company. Christ mislead Israel,
If you think so, that would explain why you think I'm an atheist or a satanist. God is truth.
the abolitionist were criminals
A few were, John Brown, for example. He murdered slavers and began a violent insurrection against the United States.
pro-lifers are dangerous
Only a few have bombed doctor's offices, murdered abortionists, or otherwise committed crimes of violence.

I guess Barbarian, the burden of proof is upon you.

Nope. You said it. Up to you to support it, or people will make conclusions about your behavior. Your choice.

My dad's friend's mother had "Christ immunity" too. Until she didn't. Until she died.
Hundreds of thousands of those. All dead. Like the guy who was trapped in a tree in a flood. A rescue boat came by and he refused to use it, saying he'd trust in the Lord. The waters rose further and drowned him.

Getting to heaven, he asked God why He hadn't saved him.

"I sent a boat to get you. Why didn't you use it?"

Naaaaah. I have Christ immunity. Didn't you read what Paul taught? If Christ conquered sin in me how can I become weak, tired or fall asleep?
Because you’re human.

I'm stong in the faith for Christ sustains me, I'm not weak in body, mind or spirit. I have stayed awake and alert. I will not be taken by illness, maybe be martyred or not or could be transformed in a moment in a twinkling of the eye at the last trumpet and return of Christ, but illness- Christ conquered that serpent. As long as I continue to cling to Christ's Wisdom who is a Tree of Life to those who cling to her, I'm goooood. For Wisdom has mixed her wine and prepared her table.God Bless.
Never mind the millions upon millions of Christians who have died from disease over the last 2000 years, including many thousands from COVID. Some of them were stronger and more mature in the faith than you, and more humble.

I always find it interesting when some claim to have such a strong faith that God will protect them from COVID, but then are so afraid of the vaccines. And that fear is largely based on pseudoscience, outright nonsense, and conjecture. Yet, the data shows that the vaccines are far safer than getting COVID:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...eaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

What You Need to Know

• Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response inside our bodies.
  • Like all vaccines, mRNA vaccines benefit people who get vaccinated by giving them protection against diseases like COVID-19 without risking the potentially serious consequences of getting sick.
  • Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades.

How mRNA vaccines work

1. After being injected into the muscle of the upper arm, the mRNA, which is protected by a layer of lipids (fats), enters nearby cells.
  2. Inside the cell, the mRNA sheds its protective fat layer and gives instructions on how to make a spike protein. This is a protein found on the outside of the novel coronavirus. The virus uses it to attach to and enter host cells.
  3. Once the spike protein is made, the mRNA is destroyed and the cell displays the spike protein on its surface.
  4. Cells of your immune system notice the spike protein on the cell surface and recognize it as foreign. They become activated and begin to work with other parts of the immune system to generate an immune response to it.

What You Need to Know

• Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response inside our bodies.
  • Like all vaccines, mRNA vaccines benefit people who get vaccinated by giving them protection against diseases like COVID-19 without risking the potentially serious consequences of getting sick.
  • Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades.

How mRNA vaccines work

1. After being injected into the muscle of the upper arm, the mRNA, which is protected by a layer of lipids (fats), enters nearby cells.
  2. Inside the cell, the mRNA sheds its protective fat layer and gives instructions on how to make a spike protein. This is a protein found on the outside of the novel coronavirus. The virus uses it to attach to and enter host cells.
  3. Once the spike protein is made, the mRNA is destroyed and the cell displays the spike protein on its surface.
  4. Cells of your immune system notice the spike protein on the cell surface and recognize it as foreign. They become activated and begin to work with other parts of the immune system to generate an immune response to it.
The second shot was worse then the first .lol

The second shot was worse then the first .lol
For me, too. That soreness is the immune reaction. The first shot boosted your immune response to the antigen, so it reacts more strongly than the first shot. It's a good thing, although it might not feel so good at the time.

Yeah does happen. I would get into the season we are in and stuff, and the destruction of the Edomite that is at hand but it would go over your head. But I'll hint about it, only because I love to see the enemies of God squirm. In Isaiah there are some very telling passages concerning a season Mother Mary spoke of. Health and long life will be the answer against this present agenda of messing with human DNA and culling. Christ Himself will do some culling and it won't be of the firstfruits- who will remain pure genetically. The wicked- their corpses will be scattered about, when, from the land of Cush gifts will be brought to Mt. Zion where the Lord will be over His people. Catholics know the event as the 3 Days of Darkness, scripture calls it the Wrath of the Lamb. It's not the return of Christ as the Lion but answer to all those who mock and pierce the Lamb with their crimes. It is a return of the presence of God over His people called Israel - cloud by day fire by night. After which a period of the healing of nations. " My Immaculate Heart will triumph and the world will be granted a certain peace"- Mother Mary. "When communism seems to have taken over the world my Immaculate Heart shall triumph and the world will be granted a certain time of peace". Can't wait. Long life and no illness for those who serve Christ. Just as He intended. The haters will be cursed. If you die at one hundred you will be considered a curse for during this period you are considered young at 100. I call it the season of Methuselah because my Lord calls it " The Days of a Tree". The Edomite with this Covid- 19 agenda really tick Christ off. Enoch speaks of this time" Not for this generation but for a remote one living in a time of tribulation when the wicked will be removed from upon the earth"- Enoch. We are presently in the minor tribulation. This is the separating and there will be no more lukewarm after, only hot or cold. The wicked will be imprisoned and relegated to their bunkers in the earth with their pseudo science and twisted genomes. Human 2.0 - Nephilim in God's eyes just like in the days of Noah. Not only will many of the wicked die but quite literally that which survive will be removed from UPON the earth and be relegated to dwelling IN the earth ( in man made bunkers) while the people of God are granted a time of peace. We will want to have many children, pure untainted children. Even the Edomite's nest among the stars will be cast down and they with them. Those who ascend to those heights will be thrown down during a cosmic event - fire and ice mixed with blood- their blood will be casted down to earth= Those dirty space snow balls -A Comet is coming ! With Christ's Great reset a polar shift is coming and it will be the Day of the Lord. It is a period before His Return upon the clouds of Heaven during the final battle of Armageddon .

During the Wrath ofcthe Lamb tho, space travel too- DONE. All that is built up there going to be cast down. If you are Human 2.0 as Clause and fellow Edomites want- you're done! The Elite already think they found the key to eternal life, wait till that malignant sore appears upon them as with all who ate their Red Stew. No cure. Truly, the evil they embrace, the hell for others they create, will be the bed they made themselves and will sleep in. They will look like what they are inside 🥴🤢🤮

Last edited:
Because you’re human.

Never mind the millions upon millions of Christians who have died from disease over the last 2000 years, including many thousands from COVID. Some of them were stronger and more mature in the faith than you, and more humble.

I always find it interesting when some claim to have such a strong faith that God will protect them from COVID, but then are so afraid of the vaccines. And that fear is largely based on pseudoscience, outright nonsense, and conjecture. Yet, the data shows that the vaccines are far safer than getting COVID:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...eaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages
As if you know the heart of God. " I will have mercy on whom I choose". If you want to get jabbed up- enjoy!

Well thanks for all the entertainment. About 15 more months or so for your sort and the agenda. Keep your heads up looking to the sky. Look toward Orion's belt. In ancient Hebrew times what you all know as the constellation of Orion, the ancient Hebrews called The True Shepherd. When He cracks His belt you will all get a butt whooping. 😁......outttt😎!

As if you know the heart of God. " I will have mercy on whom I choose". If you want to get jabbed up- enjoy!
So, it doesn't depend on your faith then, or whether or not you get vaccinated. What are you afraid of with the vaccines then? I posted a link showing how the unvaccinated are at much higher risk of death.

Well thanks for all the entertainment. About 15 more months or so for your sort and the agenda. Keep your heads up looking to the sky. Look toward Orion's belt. In ancient Hebrew times what you all know as the constellation of Orion, the ancient Hebrews called The True Shepherd. When He cracks His belt you will all get a butt whooping. 😁......outttt😎!
Will you admit you were wrong in 16 months or 20 or 30? (I know you won't, but we'll keep that between us.)

Back