Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Grandma Is Dying

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My grandma has been in and out of the hospital many times in the past couple years and many times we were told she was going to die and she came out of it, but this time it looks different. He kidneys have completely shut down, she can hardly breathe on her own and doctors say there is nothing they can do for her that wont kill her, so now all we can do is wait. So please keep us all in your prayers. My grandma is sleeping last I herd so I pray that if she should go she stays asleep and has no pain during the process. I am at home right now my parents are with her, I just couldn't stand to see her like that I want to remember her as her lively self, not as a dying woman. :crying

I'm sorry Pills, I've been through this with two grandmothers and it isn't easy at all. I pray for her passing to be peaceful and painless, and for the Holy Spirit to wrap your family in His comfort.

God bless :pray

Praying Pills.....been through it too. You and your family are in my prayers. May the Lord's peace and strength be your comfort through these times. Amen

this brings back memories of my grandpa on his deathbed writhing in pain.From his colon, he died two days later, i saw him in pain and said the goodbyes as he was in the final stages of alzhemiers.

i made peace with him before as we didnt get along at times. But what he said about me was right. and i didnt want to hear it.

i will pray for your healing as each of us must mourn in our own ways.

I'm so sorry Pills, and John for your losses....may our Lord continue to bring peace upon you and your family's hearts, and spirits. They're with the Lord, and they're now praising HIM in the Kingdom of God in their white robes and palm leafs in hand around the Throne. Praise HIM for HIS mercy and grace even in the storm of sorrow darlings.

My prayers are with you both and your heartfelt loss.

Back