Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My new eco lawnmower

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Chris.

This is my new eco lawnmower made of recycled materials and powered by guinea pigs.
Its not the fastest lawnmower I have ever had but the guinea pigs sure are happy about it and it sure is the cheapest!

2a06b529.jpg

7cd3ed4d.jpg

Excellent!! :thumbsup

I am contemplating an eco roto tiller along the same lines... only chicken powered!

Cool!

We have sheep and chickens. I want a chicken tractor so I can move them around. They have a coup and pen. We also have a large area outside of the pen and coup they can scratch around in. Not a green thing escapes them. We put the sheep and chickens in the garden last year to clean up left overs.

I'm going to try one hen in the garden this year and monitor her, if we get squash bugs again. I have one hen that wants me to pick her up. If I don't pick her up when she walks up to me, she will give my leg a peck to get my attention. I PAY ATTENTION!!!! :) I handled these babies after they hatched, but she is the only one out of this bunch that wants to be picked up and held.

Sorry Chris. didn't mean to go off on a tangent. I had guinea pigs when I was a child. I really enjoyed them. They would squeal when they heard the refrigerator open thinking we were going to bring them some food whether we were or not.

Thanks for sharing your idea and pictures. :yes

Lol truth is I felt sorry for the kids pets staying in the cage all day. that was just something I dreamed up with the junk we had laying around.

The Guinea pigs do the same with me now. The kids donarent interested anymore and now when they see me or my wife they begin squeaking to get things.

I have chickens too guys. Aren't they the dumbest creatures? I think the kids goldfish are smarter than the chickens sometimes.

when it rains they you will see 5 of them try and keep dry under a tiny palm tree next to their dry shelter instead of going in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back