Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs My Walk In The Forest Pics

myangelsb4u

Pentecostal
Staff member
Silver Ferns

529766_284932791592550_1776181559_n.jpg

I love your photos, myangelsb4u ! Thanks for sharing. :yes Like you, I love to walk/hike and enjoy all the beauty God has set in place for us. Nature can teach us so much about Him. If I ever figure out how to post a photo, I’ll share some of my favorite places.

Jay-O it's a bit of a process but it's worth doing...
1. Find a pic on your computer
2. Right click it and a dropdown menu should appear
3. Click Copy Image Address
4. Then come back to this posting window
5. On your posting window to the left of your smilies icon you will see a pic icon.
6. Click it and add the address into the http:// line - by right click and then paste...
and Bob's your uncle!!

Definition of "Bobs You Uncle" - "Bob's your uncle" is a phrase commonly used in the United Kingdom and Commonwealth countries that means "and there it is", or "and there you have it", or "it's done". Typically, someone says it to conclude a set of simple instructions or when a result is reached. The meaning is similar to that of the French expression " :thumbsup

Back