Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Mystery Babylon

I like the way you think!
Look at it from every angle possible, and that is an angle I have not thought of.
So, thanks for sharing your thoughts without fear.

Something that always puzzles me is that the harlot sits on a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.
In other words, all 7 heads and all 10 horns are present at the time the harlot is sitting on this beast.
Or, to make a long story short, all heads are present and no horns are uprooted while the harlot sits on the beast.
So, all the talk you hear about certain kings or certain emperors being destroyed in past history does not fit the beast the harlot is sitting on.

This is further evidenced that it is the 10 horns (10 kings) who desolate the harlot.
Revelation 17
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
So, whenever this uprooting of the 3 horns takes place, it has to be after the harlot is made desolate.

This kinda makes good sense because the harlot was not only a center of commerce, but a religious center also.
Once that center is gone, one can emerge to fill that void that has left the world in a state of chaos and woe.
And that's when we would see the little horn emerge to do his thing (fix everything).

Thanks Sissy.
I know that this sounds odd, but I can't say much at this time concerning an explanation in it's entirety, but I made your comment bold and underlined to say this;

How about the three horns being uprooted by the anti-Christ at the same time the Harlot gets destroyed? Remember that it all takes place in one hour. Remember the ten kings have but one purpose, to give their authority to the beast for ONE HOUR.

Time lines are confusing a great deal of people. That's one way to keep the words of the scroll sealed up until the TIME of the end.

Daniel's beasts were:
First like a lion,
Second a bear,
Third a leopard.

John saw his beast with the mouth of a lion, the feet of a bear, and the body of a leopard.

At Daniel's time, Babylonian Empire, he saw his visions in terms of empires. He struggled to understand the future events because they required him "to see" into the future, so the majority of what he saw was beyond his vision. Alexander the Great had yet to come. But suppose for a moment that Daniel was living at the time of Alexander; he'd be looking BACK on the Persian, and Babylonian empires. His explanation would be more like this:
What was, what is, and what is to come.

Remember what Peter tells us about the prophets:

2 Peter 1:20 (NIV) "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophets own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

AND;

1 Peter 1:10 "Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings and glories that would follow.

A prophet only has the scripture up to the point in time in which they live. In other words; Jeremiah was looking into Isaiah when he predicted the coming of Nebuchadnezzar. Jeremiah saw the king of Assyria come and conquer in Isaiah (what was), Jeremiah looked around his current affairs (what is) and predicted what was to come, Nebuchadnezzar.

So what are we looking for? I've scoured the internet looking for at least one other person or group that is talking about what I saw and witnessed 18 years ago. Haven't found one yet. I find that interesting, not one! So this could CLEARLY mean I'm COMPLETELY wrong about what I saw, or it could mean no one else sees it because the time hasn't reached its fulfillment.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie...

What are you looking for? What happened 18 years ago is still sitting there today. It's right out in the open for all to see. It's not hidden from anyone and yet no one sees it. It amazes me that no one sees it. It's so utterly obvious it boggles my mind that it goes completely unnoticed.

It is because of the servants of darkness and their agenda that I am not permitted to say. It's for the protection of the elect, but it's there, and if you find it and see it for yourself, your jaw will drop.

I like the way you think!
Look at it from every angle possible, and that is an angle I have not thought of.
So, thanks for sharing your thoughts without fear.

Something that always puzzles me is that the harlot sits on a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.
In other words, all 7 heads and all 10 horns are present at the time the harlot is sitting on this beast.
Or, to make a long story short, all heads are present and no horns are uprooted while the harlot sits on the beast.
So, all the talk you hear about certain kings or certain emperors being destroyed in past history does not fit the beast the harlot is sitting on.

This is further evidenced that it is the 10 horns (10 kings) who desolate the harlot.
Revelation 17
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
So, whenever this uprooting of the 3 horns takes place, it has to be after the harlot is made desolate.

This kinda makes good sense because the harlot was not only a center of commerce, but a religious center also.
Once that center is gone, one can emerge to fill that void that has left the world in a state of chaos and woe.
And that's when we would see the little horn emerge to do his thing (fix everything).

Thanks sissy.
I know that this sounds odd, but I can't say much at this time concerning an explanation in it's entirety, but I made your comment bold and underlined to say this;

How about the three horns being uprooted by the anti-Christ at the same time the Harlot gets destroyed? Remember that it all takes place in one hour.

Time lines are confusing a great deal of people. That's one way to keep the words of the scroll sealed up until the TIME of the end.

Daniel's beasts were:
First like a lion,
Second a bear,
Third a leopard.

John saw his beast with the mouth of a lion, the feet of a bear, and the body of a leopard.

At Daniel's time, Babylonian Empire, he saw his visions in terms of empires. He struggled to understand the future events because they required him "to see" into the future, so the majority of what he saw was beyond his vision. Alexander the Great had yet to come. But suppose for a moment that Daniel was living at the time of Alexander; he'd be looking BACK on the Persian, and Babylonian empires. His explanation would be more like this:
What was, what is, and what is to come.

Remember what Peter tells us about the prophets:

2 Peter 1:20 (NIV) "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophets own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

AND;

1 Peter 1:10 "Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings and glories that would follow.

A prophet only has the scripture up to the point in time in which they live. In other words; Jeremiah was looking into Isaiah when he predicted the coming of Nebuchadnezzar. Jeremiah saw the king of Assyria come and conquer in Isaiah (what was), Jeremiah looked around his current affairs (what is) and predicted what was to come, Nebuchadnezzar.

So what are we looking for? I've scoured the internet looking for at least one other person or group that is talking about what I saw and witnessed 18 years ago. Haven't found one yet. I find that interesting, not one! So this could CLEARLY mean I'm COMPLETELY wrong about what I saw, or it could mean no one else sees it because the time hasn't reached its fulfillment.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie...

What are you looking for? What happened 18 years ago is still sitting there today. It's right out in the open for all to see. It's not hidden from anyone and yet no one sees it. It amazes me that no one sees it. It's so utterly obvious it boggles my mind that it goes completely unnoticed.

It is because of the servants of darkness and their agenda that I am not permitted to say. It's for the protection of the elect, but it's there, and if you find it and see it for yourself, your jaw will drop.

All I have to say is, that it must be God's will that you guys believe that Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon. I'm done talking about it.:study

It doesn't matter Michael. God has elected 'some' to BOAST against the HOLY BRANCH and ROOT.

God is assuredly FOR Israel and Jerusalem. These are 'spiritual' matters.

The Old Testament is FILLED with the PROMISES of Gods Words of deliverance for Israel and Jerusalem. To cite those scriptures is pointless when God has locked and loaded peoples hearts to be AGAINST those promises, the people, Jerusalem and the nation of Israel.

Romans 11:
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid:

When any 'gentile' believer BOASTS against the JEWISH BRANCHES, they are stepping onto the ground of potential DAMNATION.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Those who BOAST against those whom God treated with SEVERITY in 'our' behalves may be in for A TASTE of SEVERITY when they are not KIND or MERCIFUL to JEWS.

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

A believer who BOASTS against unbelieving Israel/JEWS or their LAND and HOPES in their DESTRUCTION have

...the SCYTHE OF GOD hovering at their OWN LIMBS.

Mercy OVER boasting!

s

It doesn't matter Michael. God has elected 'some' to BOAST against the HOLY BRANCH and ROOT.

God is assuredly FOR Israel and Jerusalem. These are 'spiritual' matters.

The Old Testament is FILLED with the PROMISES of Gods Words of deliverance for Israel and Jerusalem. To cite those scriptures is pointless when God has locked and loaded peoples hearts to be AGAINST those promises, the people, Jerusalem and the nation of Israel.
The scripture I posted should have made it a slam dunk that Jerusalem was not Mystery Babylon, the little horn. To say the least, I was truly astonished that any should disagree. I found that the link I posted on Daniel 8 was not working, so I re-posted it. And I checked again to make sure it was working.

Description of the Mother of Harlots from scripture:

Revelation 17
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Jeremiah 3
(3) Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

The scripture I posted should have made it a slam dunk that Jerusalem was not Mystery Babylon, the little horn. To say the least, I was truly astonished that any should disagree. I found that the link I posted on Daniel 8 was not working, so I re-posted it. And I checked again to make sure it was working.

I read it and it didnt give me that impression at all.

Oh and I went over to your boards and you started exactly the same thread over there....

....and it looks like your ideas are getting rejected yet again!

Heres one of your members thoughts:

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Babylon itself of course never has nor ever will reign over the kings of the earth, God says it has had its day, but like Sodom and Egypt it is still a symbol of evil on account of its past evil ...

The only ones who reign over the kings of the earth are the trillionaire Jews of modern 'Zionism' [not really love of Zion, New Jerusalem,at all, but lust for power in this earth by controlling Jerusalem and thus all major religions of this earth]

Thus you will find that Satan rules from Jerusalem [e.g. 2Thess 2]as the 'antichristos' [one in place of Christ] not from Rome , and the papal seat is indeed moved to Jerusalem.

There is no doubt I believe , from history, that it is the Hebrew religion that birthed Judaism which mothered Christianity and Islam ... and that the centre of that religion is Jerusalem , not Rome...

Rome must rank as the greatest daughter harlot , a-whoring after kings of the earth, but she is not the mother of Islam , nor of Judaism ... despite birthing countless divided [thus equally false] traditions of men [who squabble together about their lies/doctrines until Satan unites them Rev 13:3-4 ... unism of religion sounds good, as does a new world order in the name of peace... but that is to overlook that absolute power in the hands of Satan is sheer evil corruption of the whole world ... which but a few saints won't follow , and most of them are beheaded as 'heretics' ]

Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgements: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication...

Again , Rome corrupted a billion perhaps , by false religion, but it is the Jews who infiltrated every major government and international organisation , who control world money supply [creating money from nothing like legalised counterfeiters by changing laws for 'central' banking under private control of major currencies ... licence for legalised and simply controlled power over almost all men] who own over half the world through privately owned banks ,notably the 'World' bank and the IMF ... and now issue already a world currency of no intrinsic value whatever , nothing behind it but empty promises that cannot be fulfilled even possibly

... it is Jerusalem that spawned this power and simply uses Rome and indeed the whole world almost, already ... and indeed the final antichrist will not be accepted by Jews unless he is a Jew of the house of Judah , of the tribe of Judah, [like Jesus...] ... it is unsurprising then that his base is Jerusalem and it is there he is killed by strangers after confessing his blasphemy [Ezek 28. 2Thess 2, Isaiah 14]

How many students of this topic need to school you for you to understand JC?

DOUBLE

Description of the Mother of Harlots from scripture:

Revelation 18
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Jeremiah 16
(18) And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Well done Elijah. :clap

There is indeed no doubt that Rome is a major Harlot daughter and learned all her tricks and false doctrines from the Whore of Babylon, Jerusalem.

Well, we got Jew bashers and Roman Catholic bashers.

Where are "the POPE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST" crowd?

How about the "outer space alien conspiracy" crowd?

Or the "Government Leaders are Lizards" crowd?

Seriously, many of you could take a simple and closer look at yourselves. Neither the Jew or the Roman Catholics or the outer space aliens or lizards are going to be chopping your heads off.

We either 'lose' our heads to Christ or the DEVIL. And most often we are 'divided' down the middle or in the midst.

IF God IS with you, then WHO can really be against YOU? Anyone? Seriously?

Perfect LOVE casts OUT fear. There is NO condemnation IN CHRIST.

Sensationalism is an addiction. A 'personal' problem that appeals to FEAR and FEEDS off it's victims.

enjoy!

smaller

Well, we got Jew bashers and Roman Catholic bashers.

Where are "the POPE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST" crowd?

How about the "outer space alien conspiracy" crowd?

Or the "Government Leaders are Lizards" crowd?

Seriously, many of you could take a simple and closer look at yourselves. Neither the Jew or the Roman Catholics or the outer space aliens or lizards are going to be chopping your heads off.

We either 'lose' our heads to Christ or the DEVIL. And most often we are 'divided' down the middle or in the midst.

IF God IS with you, then WHO can really be against YOU? Anyone? Seriously?

Perfect LOVE casts OUT fear. There is NO condemnation IN CHRIST.

Sensationalism is an addiction. A 'personal' problem that appeals to FEAR and FEEDS off it's victims.

enjoy!

smaller
The bible has many warnings, and I do not believe that it is wise to look the other way.

The bible has many warnings, and I do not believe that it is wise to look the other way.

The pope is my neighbor. The LAW and The Spirit COMMANDS me to love my neighbors.

The Jew is my neighbor. The Law and The Spirit COMMANDS me to love my neighbors.

The Roman Catholic Church member is my neighbor. The Law and The Spirit COMMANDS me to love my neighbors.

Those who THROW STONES at their neighbors merely show that the hypocrite is IN THEIR heart, ready to JUSTIFY themselves and CONDEMN other sinners.

Such throwers do not understand ANYTHING of God.

No hypocrite can LOOK WITHIN themselves. They are blinded by the 'god of this world.'

We are to call NO MAN common or unclean. (Acts 10:28)
We are not to COUNT SINS against mankind. (2 Cor. 5:19)
We are to call NO MAN evil. (Titus 3:2)

We are to love our neighbors as ourselves. This is the LAW, the COMMANDMENT and The Spirit of God in those who HAVE HIM therein.

The only place that remains is PROPER JUDGMENT.

Every conspiracy theory on these threads is FALSE and in VIOLATION of Gods Laws.

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Let judgment begin AT THE TEMPLE, the HOUSE of God, our MIND AND BODY.

WE all carry the presence of the LAWLESS one within us. There is where the USURPER sits. Throwing stones at neighbors is WORTHLESS. God JUDGES those OUTSIDE and we should have NO FEAR in what HE allows to RAISE in these matters.

All of that is in PREPARATION for FINAL DESTRUCTION.

LOOK to yourselves.

enjoy!

smaller

Last edited by a moderator:
Every conspiracy theory on these threads is FALSE and in VIOLATION of Gods Laws.

LOLZ! Oh smaller....I've actually taken you off my ignore list cos your posts are so comical.

I'm starting to understand why you write "enjoy!" at the end of your posts.

Lolz.......ahhhhhh...

(**giggle**)

LOLZ! Oh smaller....I've actually taken you off my ignore list cos your posts are so comical.

I'm starting to understand why you write "enjoy!" at the end of your posts.

Lolz.......ahhhhhh...

(**giggle**)

I will not engage in your Jew follies.

You have my prayers for release and sound judgment against what you do and practice, which I do not blame YOU for.

I know where that working stems from and it AIN'T Gods child.

A simple lol would have been sufficient.

Back