Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Names of people

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
watching the Andy Griffith show and moved to Mayberry ,north carolina
How could we get him back here?
I thought he was a very adventurous fellow.
I mean...MAYBERRY!!
Maybe Vegas....
Maybe Hawaii....
Who knows where he is.
☹️

I hear Rollo Tamasi would like to meet up with him again.

I had a friend named Ralph many years ago. Despite his lack of education, he was a fun guy to be around.

NO!!
I said he WAS well educated.
We must be careful.
He might be reading along and get his feelings hurt.
I THINK he has feelings.
Hard to tell.
He's a very private person.
Oh hush hush. The suspense is just too much. Too thrilling. I need a rest from this suspense.

We have many names on this forum.
For instance, I'm Rollo Tamasi.
That name is from the movie L.A. Confidential.
But some names are confusing.

Let's take Fastfredy0 for instance.
He says that's his name but he shows a picture of Jerry Seinfield.
Just who is he?
I've heard he's Marshall Matt Dillon on another forum.
Someone said he's the reincarnation of Truman Capote.

I wonder about some people.......
Ok i meant to type adrastos that was supposed to be my username its greek meaning undaunted but i gotdaunted by an onscreen keyboard lol i have my fathers first name and my grandfathers middle name . Olay !

Haha, I'm not sure why it matters so much xD some people like to stay as anonymous as possible, I suppose. They probably have a reason for their username and picture choice.

Back