Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

New Catholic Priest-Chaplain

FrMattCH

Hi everyone,
I am so happy to be a new member here. I am an ordained Catholic Priest as well as Commissioned Catholic Chaplain. I am a Service Connected Disabled Combat Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps. I look forward being an active member. Thanks for having me.

Hello again Father Matt

We have already 'spoken' but I did not realize you were actually a 'Fr'. Your perspective on some issues will be very interesting.

Welcome again. I am embarrassed now about talking about latin with you earlier.
- Aardverk

Hello again Father Matt

We have already 'spoken' but I did not realize you were actually a 'Fr'. Your perspective on some issues will be very interesting.

Welcome again. I am embarrassed now about talking about latin with you earlier.
- Aardverk
Nope, it's all good. If I mistype or grammar error then I wanna be corrected. Would rather be corrected of typo than continue to show wrong wording due to lack of proof reading.

I like perspectives from all denominations. It seems there is the common denominator is Jesus. It is a shame that there is so much disagrance as to how to follow Christ accordingly. Just a rotten shame. You wouldn't believe some of the nonsense I have seen at Inter faith and Non denomination pastor get togethers etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
I am so happy to be a new member here. I am an ordained Catholic Priest as well as Commissioned Catholic Chaplain. I am a Service Connected Disabled Combat Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps. I look forward being an active member. Thanks for having me.
of which war. hmm interesting i didnt know that you were of the chaplain corps for the marines. i know much on the army chaplain corps and talk to my unit chaplain regulary. pm me. i wont talk on this openly.

Back