Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Breaking Bars

Breaking Bars Ministry
We are Nate & Amy and we feel through the Holy Spirit that we have been truly called and now it is up to us if we will surrender our ways to carry our cross so that we to may be among The Chosen who are moved by Faith through remaining steadfast in Prayer (as Paul said) and not by the pressure of Fear (demands of the almighty $).

We came to Christ together and realized the honey moon phase of salvation eventually ends, then comes the necessity to turn away from our sins (totally). This was a war that we won (by steadfast Prayer & Gospel reading), and as a result we were changed forever by Baptism and a total Rebirth in Christ. We finally began daily dedicated studying of the Gospels and took our routine (one-way) prayers, into the war room, and got serious with reverent individual praying in “that secret place”.

We still pray together but the majority of our praying is done alone, with The Lord, in silent reverence and with purpose like Paul wrote of in 1 Thessalonians 5:17.

Between the growth in our Bible Study and our Prayer life, we were engulfed in the flame of The Holy Spirit and felt called to spread the Good News to those in hopeless situations and dark places. We no longer viewed giving the majority of our time and lives to working for dead end companies in a country that backslides with Pride into Babylon The Great (a lawless, enslaved nation because of a lack of bravery) to pay our enslaving bills (out of Fear) just to maintain our simple lives of ”security” in a box called an apartment.

We prayed and we read and we prayed some more and kept reading and prayed even more and finally prayed again - before the The Holy Spirit got through to us: We like so many others were lukewarm comfortable Christians and something wasn’t quite right…

The Lord showed us how fear keeps everyone in their Hypnotic Routines and Jesus who brought love disrupted that hypnotic enslavement by spreading the Gospel and working to build the kingdom of God, here and now on Earth, as in Heaven.

We were given eyes to see that we were actually serving MONEY over The Lord. We loved the Lord and we called Him Lord but we were not MAKING HIM THE LORD OF OUR LIFE AND TRUSTING HIS WILL, instead of our own. Faith conquered Fear within our lives and souls at this time and changed everything.

The moment we stopped serving/fearing money and being controlled by it, we became free and possessed that peace which passes all understanding. We could hear Jesus’ instructions clear as day. “Follow me”, and that was to be in a van or small RV to gather as many lost sheep as we could, before time runs out, and bring them home to the pastures of Salvation where the lost reclaim the Eternal Salvation Christ paid for them.

Some family and friends think our decision is “reckless” and don’t understand how we plan on surviving. The irony is, we hope to show those same loved ones that “recklessness” can easily be confused with Faith on Fire! And surviving is exactly what we were sick of doing - we are ready to LIVE FOR CHRIST and unapologetically so.

We aim to establish concrete Gospel prison ministries that will be able to run themselves after establishment, YouTube content of street ministering in the darkest places and WHATEVER else Jesus asks US to do. This day those 2 missions are what we have been specifically called to do as we head towards those affected by the flooding from Hurricane Helene to offer our services and labor in anyway needed.

We, as born again, Biblically married and baptized Children of God, became one and our focus was laser sharp. Our master is Jesus of Nazareth and not the rent payment due on the 1st. We possess the Holy Spirit as promised because of Jesus sacrifice instead of fear because of the influence/pressures of the world (anti-christ spirit).

We are nervous, excited and honored to carry out the will of The Champion over death and the lake of fire: Jesus Christ. We walk by faith and faith alone, for those lost sheep who have not accepted The Good News with humility as a gift, and bring them back into the Family of Christ.

Why us? I think you’ll see….

Fearless Faith Follows One Voice, The voice of the Messiah and desires one thing… saving the lost (sleeping) children of God and taking them back from Satans deceitful circus to the waters of everlasting life and divine PEACE in Christ Jesus of Nazareth.

We will be making YouTube content as we begin this specific work for The Lord and build Jail & Prison Ministries, Street Preach and give to those with nothing who feel deep hopelessness and debate with the blind in Christ who think they can outwit The Word of God with hard hearts and brains filled with useless misinformation that is of the Adversary.

We are so grateful to be able to post on this platform and so thankful for those of you who are able to give. For those who can’t we are just as excited for you to follow us and be transformed by the ride.

Nate & Amy (BREAKING BARS)

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

To give: https://givesendgo.com/breakingbars...tm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=breakingbars

The moment we stopped serving/fearing money and being controlled by it, we became free and possessed that peace which passes all understanding. We could hear Jesus’ instructions clear as day.

Well greetings, and blessings in Christ!

There is indeed a Biblical principle in what you said here, one that Jesus Himself taught. When He said "The light of the body is the eye," and that "no man can serve two masters," what He was actually teaching was that we as believers have to get our heads out of money or we will not be mentally free enough to hear His voice leading us. Bills have to be paid and not everyone is called to live possessionless, but we must all find a way to see that giving our minds fully to Christ is our top priority. If we will do that, He promised to take care of us.

Hope you both enjoy being members our community, and welcome once again!

Lay Up Treasures in Heaven​

19 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

The Lamp of the Body​

22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

You Cannot Serve God and Riches​

24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Do Not Worry​

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not [l]arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:19-34)

Welcome to the forum Nate & Amy ! :wave2

Some thoughts for you .
This day those 2 missions are what we have been specifically called to do as we head towards those affected by the flooding from Hurricane Helene to offer our services and labor in anyway needed.
Who is your contact in the flooded areas you desire to help in ?
YouTube content of street ministering
You have some youtube content online now , right ? Does not have to be street ministering as yet but what do you have up ?

Well greetings, and blessings in Christ!

There is indeed a Biblical principle in what you said here, one that Jesus Himself taught. When He said "The light of the body is the eye," and that "no man can serve two masters," what He was actually teaching was that we as believers have to get our heads out of money or we will not be mentally free enough to hear His voice leading us. Bills have to be paid and not everyone is called to live possessionless, but we must all find a way to see that giving our minds fully to Christ is our top priority. If we will do that, He promised to take care of us.

Hope you both enjoy being members our community, and welcome once again!

Lay Up Treasures in Heaven​

19 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

The Lamp of the Body​

22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

You Cannot Serve God and Riches​

24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Do Not Worry​

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not [l]arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:19-34)

Great reply, I think of the disciples being sent out under the command of Jesus into foreign cities (scary to most) and preach the gospel, heal the sick and cast out demons.

I fear the devil has made our routine of giving so
much of our time and energy to our jobs that so many originally ON FIRE Christians quickly backslide into lukewarmness and don’t have the energy for patience with family matters let alone real focus on making Christ their true master. How could they with so little time left after the work day and I find it ironic that the words are work “weak” and then we have the “weakened” and the majority of life and time is given to a job and not Jesus and being disciples who live by faith.

Also, the verse about the sparrows not worry about their next meal or what they’ll wear is pretty direct - we just can’t imagine losing our security that jobs provide and truly humbling our hearts and minds to hear The Lords directions for us. Maybe some people were meant to work 9-5’s but I honestly don’t think the math adds up. Work has to be done or a man won’t eat is written in the word so we know we must work and work hard in all things as if working for the Lord but the 9-5 job routines have allowed families to spend their days a part and raised on technology and focused on what their profession demands and social and political elements of the job which just is too much spirit demands for me to be able to truly feel the peace that passes all understanding that I do when I put Faith up against Fear (especially of the unknown) and I can’t work a job and honestly say it seems impossible to not backslide into lukewarm faith.

I respect your perspective though and know MANY MORE will agree with your view than mine.

•Matthew 19:20-21

20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Great reply, I think of the disciples being sent out under the command of Jesus into foreign cities (scary to most) and preach the gospel, heal the sick and cast out demons.

I fear the devil has made our routine of giving so
much of our time and energy to our jobs that so many originally ON FIRE Christians quickly backslide into lukewarmness and don’t have the energy for patience with family matters let alone real focus on making Christ their true master. How could they with so little time left after the work day and I find it ironic that the words are work “weak” and then we have the “weakened” and the majority of life and time is given to a job and not Jesus and being disciples who live by faith.

Also, the verse about the sparrows not worry about their next meal or what they’ll wear is pretty direct - we just can’t imagine losing our security that jobs provide and truly humbling our hearts and minds to hear The Lords directions for us. Maybe some people were meant to work 9-5’s but I honestly don’t think the math adds up. Work has to be done or a man won’t eat is written in the word so we know we must work and work hard in all things as if working for the Lord but the 9-5 job routines have allowed families to spend their days a part and raised on technology and focused on what their profession demands and social and political elements of the job which just is too much spirit demands for me to be able to truly feel the peace that passes all understanding that I do when I put Faith up against Fear (especially of the unknown) and I can’t work a job and honestly say it seems impossible to not backslide into lukewarm faith.

I respect your perspective though and know MANY MORE will agree with your view than mine.

•Matthew 19:20-21

20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
I feel like if your security comes from your ability to pay your bills and keep a roof over your head and maybe even NETFLIX account active that Money is your master (Satan is so subtle). Many are called but few are chosen, is a verse that really moved me to admit to myself that I needed to pursue this calling and put my Faith in God’s promises to provide for me (not my career) and suffering trials and being refined through hard times like fire are necessary for the Faith to develop into a true Disciple of Christ in the day and age we live in.

We know the thief on the cross made it to Heaven so the yoke of Christ is simple but living it for real and carrying our cross is hard. I want to be clear that these are my personal convictions and that I do not believe everyone should do this! Not at all! This is a personal thing and MY CALLING so forgive me if I come off sounding like anyone working careers or 9-5’s aren’t capable of being incredible Christian’s and providing for their family and young children is what The Lord probably calls them to do. We all bare our own unique fruits from the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and that’s all that matters. That we are following The Word and Praying like Jesus is actually our Lord (not just calling Him that) so that we seek the silence and instructions or direction from Christ. Remember what Jesus said about the fig tree, so we know He intends for us to continually grow as a branch on the Tree of which He is the Vine and if we as branches aren’t baring fruit by continuing to grow then we become dead branches of which The Lord will eventually break off, collect and through into the fire.

•Matthew 5:13

You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet.

•Revelation 3:16

So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

For me personally, my job/career was preventing me from being able to work for the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth and kept me working for money (even if just a little more) and I know I cannot serve two masters because I feel the radical difference when I took the leap of FAITH and realized Satan had beguiled me from realizing I was comfortable Christian who was subtly controlled by fear (but equipped to defend the idea that work was approved in the Word).

This is my testimony and not my view of others.

Make sure Jesus is truly your Master, then your sanctification through regular communion with Him (pray, pray & PRAY) and studying and sharing The Gospel with others will ensure you know you’re walking you specific CHOSEN path to the narrow gate. Many are called, few are chosen.

God Bless you Friend! Thanks for the dialogue!

We are Nate & Amy and we feel through the Holy Spirit that we have been truly called and now it is up to us if we will surrender our ways to carry our cross so that we to may be among The Chosen who are moved by Faith through remaining steadfast in Prayer (as Paul said) and not by the pressure of Fear (demands of the almighty $).

We came to Christ together and realized the honey moon phase of salvation eventually ends, then comes the necessity to turn away from our sins (totally). This was a war that we won (by steadfast Prayer & Gospel reading), and as a result we were changed forever by Baptism and a total Rebirth in Christ. We finally began daily dedicated studying of the Gospels and took our routine (one-way) prayers, into the war room, and got serious with reverent individual praying in “that secret place”.

We still pray together but the majority of our praying is done alone, with The Lord, in silent reverence and with purpose like Paul wrote of in 1 Thessalonians 5:17.

Between the growth in our Bible Study and our Prayer life, we were engulfed in the flame of The Holy Spirit and felt called to spread the Good News to those in hopeless situations and dark places. We no longer viewed giving the majority of our time and lives to working for dead end companies in a country that backslides with Pride into Babylon The Great (a lawless, enslaved nation because of a lack of bravery) to pay our enslaving bills (out of Fear) just to maintain our simple lives of ”security” in a box called an apartment.

We prayed and we read and we prayed some more and kept reading and prayed even more and finally prayed again - before the The Holy Spirit got through to us: We like so many others were lukewarm comfortable Christians and something wasn’t quite right…

The Lord showed us how fear keeps everyone in their Hypnotic Routines and Jesus who brought love disrupted that hypnotic enslavement by spreading the Gospel and working to build the kingdom of God, here and now on Earth, as in Heaven.

We were given eyes to see that we were actually serving MONEY over The Lord. We loved the Lord and we called Him Lord but we were not MAKING HIM THE LORD OF OUR LIFE AND TRUSTING HIS WILL, instead of our own. Faith conquered Fear within our lives and souls at this time and changed everything.

The moment we stopped serving/fearing money and being controlled by it, we became free and possessed that peace which passes all understanding. We could hear Jesus’ instructions clear as day. “Follow me”, and that was to be in a van or small RV to gather as many lost sheep as we could, before time runs out, and bring them home to the pastures of Salvation where the lost reclaim the Eternal Salvation Christ paid for them.

Some family and friends think our decision is “reckless” and don’t understand how we plan on surviving. The irony is, we hope to show those same loved ones that “recklessness” can easily be confused with Faith on Fire! And surviving is exactly what we were sick of doing - we are ready to LIVE FOR CHRIST and unapologetically so.

We aim to establish concrete Gospel prison ministries that will be able to run themselves after establishment, YouTube content of street ministering in the darkest places and WHATEVER else Jesus asks US to do. This day those 2 missions are what we have been specifically called to do as we head towards those affected by the flooding from Hurricane Helene to offer our services and labor in anyway needed.

We, as born again, Biblically married and baptized Children of God, became one and our focus was laser sharp. Our master is Jesus of Nazareth and not the rent payment due on the 1st. We possess the Holy Spirit as promised because of Jesus sacrifice instead of fear because of the influence/pressures of the world (anti-christ spirit).

We are nervous, excited and honored to carry out the will of The Champion over death and the lake of fire: Jesus Christ. We walk by faith and faith alone, for those lost sheep who have not accepted The Good News with humility as a gift, and bring them back into the Family of Christ.

Fearless Faith Follows One Voice, The voice of the Messiah and desires one thing… saving the lost (sleeping) children of God and taking them back from Satans deceitful circus to the waters of everlasting life and divine PEACE in Christ Jesus of Nazareth.

We will be making YouTube content as we begin this specific work for The Lord and build Jail & Prison Ministries, Street Preach and give to those with nothing who feel deep hopelessness and debate with the blind in Christ who think they can outwit The Word of God with hard hearts and brains filled with useless misinformation that is of the Adversary.

We are so grateful to be able to post on this platform and so thankful for those of you who are able to give. For those who can’t we are just as excited for you to follow us and be transformed by the ride.

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

To give: https://givesendgo.com/breakingbars...tm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=breakingbars

Welcome to the site.
I rejoice in the fact you are aware that we can totally turn from sin, and hope that freedom from sin is one of the basics of your ministering.
Keep in touch !

Back