Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH LIVING

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Sorry, but I can't agree with this. When I became a licensed Evangelist for God's time and purpose of doing prison ministry I had to take a teacher training course that was provided by the state to those who were accepting this calling of God, as my Pastor at the time who had no Bible college degree would pick out certain ones in whom he knew had the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and Biblical knowledge and felt that we would be good leaders and teachers of the word of God. He instructed us to pray and seek God to know for a surety that it was He that was calling us into the ministry.

The first Bible College was first established in 1882 in New York City here in America, another one in 1840 in the UK. Now think about this, did the Prophets or Apostles attend any type of Bible college before they were sent out to peach the word of God, did they need a College degree, no, they were taught by God in the OT and by Jesus in the NT and nothing has changed as we are ordained by God, not man, to take His word out into the world.

I was going to enroll in a Bible college at one time and was checking out the criteria and you talk about being strick and conforming to their unbiblical policies producing robots instead of Biblical scholars this was God telling me there is no such thing as a Bible college, but that our learning only comes by His Holy Spirit. A college can only book learn you, but it's only the Holy Spirit that teaches all Spiritual truths.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
I am talking generically, not about one person's experience.

Back