Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Next Week

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

heather

Please pray for 2 things.

I am leaving tomorrow to head up to camp for the week. I'm counseling 9th graders. I am in charge of writing my own devotionals, and I'm having an extremely hard time writing my last of 6 based on the Building the Kingdom theme. I am writing about God as the Creator/Architect. Please pray that I can finish this tonight.

Please also pray for my husband, Mike. He will be alone here all week. I have no cell phone reception where I am going, and no internet access. I won't get to even speak with him until next Saturday. Please pray mostly though, that he'll be able to sleep.

a quick one Lord bless her to be able to write about you and allow her husband to be able to sleep

Jason

Thank you Jason.

After 3 days of struggling with that final devotional, I have finished it. It isn't the greatest, but it certainly speaks to me about letting God be in control.

heather said:
Thank you Jason.

After 3 days of struggling with that final devotional, I have finished it. It isn't the greatest, but it certainly speaks to me about letting God be in control.

Good for you! Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure it's perfect in His eyes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back