Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

No 7 Year Tribulation period ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
J

Jay T

Where in all the Bible does one find any evidence for a 7 year Tribulation period ?

Jay T said:
Where in all the Bible does one find any evidence for a 7 year Tribulation period ?

• Daniel 12

The Time of the End
    1. "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands {guard} over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
    2. "Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace {and} everlasting contempt.
    3. "Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
    4. "But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."
    5. Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank of the river.
    6. And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long {will it be} until the end of {these} wonders?"
    7. I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half {a} {time;} and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these {events} will be completed.
    8. As for me, I heard but could not understand; so I said, "My lord, what {will be} the outcome of these {events?}"
    9. He said, "Go {your way,} Daniel, for {these} words are concealed and sealed up until the end time.
    10. "Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.
    11. "From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, {there will be} 1,290 days.
    12. "How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!
    13. "But as for you, go {your way} to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise {again} for your allotted portion at the end of the age."[/*:m:6abc4]

• Matthew 24:1. Jesus came out from the temple and was going away when His disciples came up to point out the temple buildings to Him.
    2. And He said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, not one stone here will be left upon another, which will not be torn down."
    3. As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what {will be} the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
    4. And Jesus answered and said to them, "See to it that no one misleads you.
    5. "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.
    6. "You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for {those things} must take place, but {that} is not yet the end.
    7. "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.
    8. "But all these things are {merely} the beginning of birth pangs.
    9. "Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
    10. "At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.
    11. "Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
    12. "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.
    13. "But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
    14. "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
    Perilous Times
    15. "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
    16. then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.
    17. "Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house.
    18. "Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.
    19. "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
    20. "But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath.
    21. "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
    22. "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
    23. "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There {He is,}' do not believe {him.}
    24. "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
    25. "Behold, I have told you in advance.
    26. "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, {or,} 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe {them.}
    27. "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
    28. "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
    The Glorious Return
    29. "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30. "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.
    31. "And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.[/*:m:6abc4]

Revelation forecast the classic escalation pattern leading to Armageddon in Rev 16-19

In Rev 6:8, 25% of mankind die in war, famine, pestilence & by the wild beasts of Earth

In Rev 9:13-18, 33% of mankind die in war begun at R Euphrates - (also a catalyst in Rev 16 - it dries up to make way for a massive invasion of Israel, via the mountains in between, by 200 million 'kings of the east'

Their number is in Rev 9 - prophesied when the whole world population was less than that - but in 1961, Chairman Mao boasted that China could field 200 million militia at the drop of a hat

Her population is now @ 1.3 billion & an amazing % are males of military age, thanks to a policy of killing girl babies

As Daniel 12 said, these prophecies would only become clear 'at the time of the end' - we now have all the techno for both the Global Big Brother of Revelation 13:15-18 & for the global thermonuclear holocaust of Joel 3, Zechariah 14, Isaiah 24 & Rev 16-19 etc

Ezekiel 38-39 invasion of Israel by a vast alliance of E European, Arab & N African powers, under Russia, is also in the build-up, as Armageddon itself involves all the world's armies under Antichrist, & Christ returns to slaughter them all

"Then all nations shall know that the Lord alone is God, when I vindicate My Word thru you"

We see the world turning more & more against Israel now, & the world's media censoring out God's warnings: we can only pray that today's crisis will be used by God to persuade many editors, worldwide, to recognise public right to know the Word of the Almighty Creator

Why not email http://www.bbc.co.uk & http://www.sky.com etc?

Joel 2 promised that God will 'pour out His Spirit on all flesh' - in the case of sinners, it's 'to convict of sin, righteousness & judgement'

When Daniel realised that the Babylonian captivity was coming to an end, he prayed home the prophecies - there are many more prophecies about the lead-up to Christ's return- more than @ His 1st coming to Earth, because God has had His final purposes in mind from before the Creation

'Now is the acceptable time: behold, now is the day of salvation'

Our Great Commission is to proclaim God's Word to every nation

& Jesus tied His return to our completing it - in Matt 24 - so let's speed our Lord's return, to cut short the awful persecution of so many of our brothers & sisters in Christ, worldwide

Must go

God bless!

Ian

MrVersatile48 said:
Revelation forecast the classic escalation pattern leading to Armageddon in Rev 16-19
Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Did you catch that ?
Who is Jesus talking to ?

The Church !

At the time of verse 15....while the 7 last plagues are falling upon the world......
which is definitly during the Tribulation period....
AND right before the Battle of Armageddon.....
Jesus has NOT COME like a theif...yet !

Visualise the scene at that passage: Jesus adds in that warning parenthesis for John to include at the time of writing - it's a warning to those who mix in church circles without committing their life to Jesus as Lord & Saviour

In a film, that would be where the scene fades back to the narrator - Jesus - before continuing the action

As a general note, where 2 Scriptures appear to contradict, it's human understanding & interpretation that's wrong, for God doesn't contradict Himself

From Rev 4:1 onwards, the scene alternates between the church in Heaven & the judgements of God falling on Earth

Jay T said:

Hi Jay T,

The tribulation is first found in the coined phrase, 'Jacob's Trouble,' in Jer.30:7. It is again clearly spelled out as to the exact length of time in Daniel's prophecy of the 70 'Weeks' [Of years], God decreed upon the entire span of the destiny of Israel.

Each 'week' represents a time frame of 7 years, and is seen in 9:27 as the 70th and final 'week,' when the prophecy will be completely fulfilled.

The Antichrist is the 'he' of that vs, and is mentioned twice. He is the same person Jesus referred to in Mt.24:15 and by Paul in 2 Thes.3-4 and 8. He is shown in Dan.9:27 as triggering the 7 years of tribulation, and the 70th and final 'week' of the prophecy, in complete harmony with 2 Thes.2:3-4 and 8.

Let me know if the above does not answer your question.

Blessings,

Quasar

Jay T said:
Heh, I think we both know the answer to that Jay... nowhere. There is NO Biblical evidence that the Great Tribulation last for seven years. Daniel doesn't allude to it, Jeremiah doesn't, none of the Prophets do, neither does any of the NT writings.

If it is a seven year event, why does Jesus say HE will cut it short??? :-?

vic said:
Jay T said:
Heh, I think we both know the answer to that Jay... nowhere. There is NO Biblical evidence that the Great Tribulation last for seven years. Daniel doesn't allude to it, Jeremiah doesn't, none of the Prophets do, neither does any of the NT writings.

If it is a seven year event, why does Jesus say HE will cut it short??? :-?

The Scriptures reveal there is a seven year tribulation period, in Daniel first and in Revelation next. The period of A WEEK in the prophetic Scriptures, means one heptad, or a period of seven years. See Gen.30:27. AND AFTER 69 weeks were fulfilled, accounting for 483 years, Dan.9:27 states, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for ONE WEEK;...", which is the 70th and final WEEK OF THE PROPHECY, or seven years. See the following:

The following is a complete analysis Of the amazing prophecy found in the book of Daniel. We will begin in Dan.9:24 where the angel Gabriel is giving this prophecy to Daniel, the prophet.

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and the prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

1. Referrence here is to what God has decreed upon Daniel's people, Israel. (It has nothing at all to do with the church!)

2. See Gen.29:27 to explain that this biblical term of "one week" equals seven years. So the 70 weeks here, represents a total of 490 years, or 7 X 70.)

Vs.25. "Know, therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah, the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks; (49 + 420 + 14 = 483 years, covering 69 of the 70 weeks,) the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." (See Neh.1:6.)

According to the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, England, the exact date of King Artaxerxes, of Persia, gave the decree for some of the Israeli exiles to return to Jerusalem on March 14, 445 BC.

From the 69 weeks (Of years) from above, or 483 years, multiplied by the 360 days of the Hebrew year, equals 173,880 days.

Vs.26. "And after threescore and two weeks (Following the first 7 weeks, or 49 years to complete the rebuilding of the second temple and to restore and build Jerusalem.) shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself; (This culminates at a total of 69 weeks, or 483 years from the Persian King, Artaxerxes Decree on March 14th, 445 BC.) and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, and the end of it shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."

After Jesus has been crucified, the Roman (prince) Titus comes with his legions and destroys Jerusalem and the second temple in 70 AD, after bitter fighting, scattering Israel and the Jewish people into their diaspora.

To establish the time Jesus began His ministry, and approximate age, we find the evidence in Luke 3:1 and 3:23.

Lk.3:1. "Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilot being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip, tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Thrachonitis and Lysanias, the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John, the son of Zacharias, in the wilderness."

Which brings us to 29 AD and Jesus is about 30 years of age.

Lk.3:23. "And Jesus Himself began to be about 30 years of age, (When all Jewish priests begin their priesthood.) being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, who was the son of Heli,"

Back to Daniel's prophecy of 70 weeks of years decreed upon his people, for a moment. We have determined as we fast close on all of the 69 weeks, 483 years, and 173,880 days in the Hebrew 360 day year as to exactly where it will take us.

Jn.12:12-13. "On the next day many people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, Took branches of palm trees and and went forth to meet Him, and cried Hosanna! Blessed is the King of Israel, that cometh in the name of the Lord." April 6th 32 AD. (According to the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, England.)

Exactly 173,880 days from King Artaxerxes of Persia, decree of March 14,445 BC. (Based on the 360 day Hebrew year.) But does that make any difference at all, rather than a 365 day year? No! It doesn't!

1. 32 years (AD) X 365 days in our year = 11,680 days.

2. 445 years (BC) X 365 days in our year = 162,425 days

3. Total 174,425 days divided by 365 = 477 years.

4. Plus 24 days between March 14 (445 BC) and April 6 32 AD-= 477 years, + 24 days.

5. Subtract one year because there is no year zero between 1 BC and 1 AD.= 476 years, + 24 days.

6. 476 years X365 days = 173,740 days +24 = 173,764 Days.

7. Add days of the leap years over 476 years. Divided by 4 =-- = 119 days...= 173,883 days.

8. Subtract 1/128 Calendar year day for every solar year: Leap year omitted every 128 years. = -3 days = 173,880 days!

Identically the same as the Hebrew 360 day (religious) year.

The 70th week of Daniel's prophecy, of the final 7 years, is the Tribulation, or Jacob's Trouble (Jer.30:7.) which will conclude the 490 year prophecy decreed upon his people, with a 2,000 year parenthetic in between, that covers the entire church age, during the same period of time Israel is scattered throughout the world.

Dan.9:27. "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Hence this prophecy covers a period from 445 BC, [The decree of the Persian king, Artaxerxes, in his 20th year of reign, to rebuild Jerusalem, in Neh.2:1 and 8]. for 69 of the 70 'weeks,' for a period of 483 years, until Jesus first advent until His crucifixion, in about 32 A.D., in Dan.9:26. Until returning in His second advent to establish His kingdom here on earth in Dan.9:27, or for a period 2,445 + years, most of which has been during the time Israel was in their diaspora and no longer a nation.

In Rev.11:3, the two witnesses of God will prophecy for 1,260 days, i.e. 42 months, i.e. 3.5 years. And the Antichrist [The beast that comes up from the Abyss] will kill them in vs 7 [In the middle of the WEEK, after the first 3.5 years]. In Rev.13:5, the beast [Antichrist] is given authority to continue for 42 months [For the rest of the WEEK, or the final 3.5 years of the WEEK [Seven years of the tribulation].

The seven years of tribulation is no myth, but rather, a well established Scriptural prophecy yet to come.

Blessings,

Quasar

I appreciate the effort and all the math, though I think you misunderstood my intentions. Remember, I too believe in a "future" 70th. week, just like you. I do not, however, see in Scripture that the entire week is a week of Great Tribulation.

It can't be; it starts off as a period of peace. Jesus says HE will cut short the time of Great Tribulation. (I will forego Scripture, we both know the verses well enough.)

Knowing this, how can one honestly call the 70th. week The Tribulation Period? Lets forget about what the Pre-Trib teachers put in their books. Lets look at this logically, using only the Bible. Jesus says HE will cut short the time of great tribulation. He never mentions that He is cutting the week short...just the Tribulation portion of it. So, I ask again, how can the entire week be a week of Tribulation, if Jesus cuts the Trib short???

vic said:
I appreciate the effort and all the math, though I think you misunderstood my intentions. Remember, I too believe in a "future" 70th. week, just like you. I do not, however, see in Scripture that the entire week is a week of Great Tribulation.

It can't be; it starts off as a period of peace. Jesus says HE will cut short the time of Great Tribulation. (I will forego Scripture, we both know the verses well enough.)

Knowing this, how can one honestly call the 70th. week The Tribulation Period? Lets forget about what the Pre-Trib teachers put in their books. Lets look at this logically, using only the Bible. Jesus says HE will cut short the time of great tribulation. He never mentions that He is cutting the week short...just the Tribulation portion of it. So, I ask again, how can the entire week be a week of Tribulation, if Jesus cuts the Trib short???

The Scriptures and the math are there to make sure everyone is able to see and understand the specifics spelled out in the Bible, Vic. There is no other interpretation you or anyone else can break them by saying the tribultion is not a seven year period without complete denial of them.

You alluded to Jesus statement that were the days not shortened then, all flesh would perish. That means, each day of the tribulation, not the length of it in prophecied time. The sun, moon and stars will not give their light, etc., which is what His reference is about.

The Antichrist comes into power and brings in peace to the entire world, for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation ,deceiving everyone, which is the initial stages of it - until the middle of the WEEK [After 3.5 years of the 7 YEARS]! Then his true purpose is revealed as seen in Dan.9:27, [And Mt.24:15] from the 3.5 year point of the tribulation, to the final 3.5 years of it, is known as the GREAT TRIBULATION, when the 144,000 enter the scene at the seventh seal, when the seven trumpet judgements begin, i.e. the wrath of God.

Hope this brings in added light on the subject.

Blessings,

Quasar

You alluded to Jesus statement that were the days not shortened then, all flesh would perish. That means, each day of the tribulation, not the length of it in prophecied time. The sun, moon and stars will not give their light, etc., which is what His reference is about.
Hey Q, you and Darrell Dunn should get along just fine. You and he believe the same thing about the duration of a day being cut short. Darrell is cool. He "turned" me on to that view a while back.

I don't buy it though. It doesn't say the sun moon and stars will not give their light; (during the GT) it says:

"...the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

and it says this will happen after the Tribulation.

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days..."

The Antichrist comes into power and brings in peace to the entire world, deceiving everyone, which is the initial stages of the tribulation - until the middle of the WEEK [7 YEARS]! Then his true purpose is revealed as seen in Dan.9:27, from the 3.5 point of the tribulation is known as the GREAT TRIBULATION, when the 144,000 enter the scene at the seventh seal, when the seven trumpet judgements begin, i.e. the wrath of God.
Ok, I see where you are coming from; you call the whole 70 week the tribulation period, but you do see the Great Tribulation at midpoint, as I do. I can deal with that, I guess. :wink:

Thread subject

Quote by Vic:

>>>Hey Q, you and Darrell Dunn should get along just fine. You and he believe the same thing about the duration of a day being cut short. Darrell is cool. He "turned" me on to that view a while back.

I don't buy it though. It doesn't say the sun moon and stars will not give their light; (during the GT) it says:

"...the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

and it says this will happen after the Tribulation.

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days..."

The fact of the matter is, it is Jesus dictating His Revelation through His angel to the apostle John, where you find at the fourth trumpet judgement of the GT, the darkening of the sun, moon and stars, well before the end of the tribulation.

And again, in Rev.16:10 at the fifth bowl judgement, when the throne of the beast [Antichrist] is thrown into darkness. And the only way that can happen is for a darkening of the sun. My personal opinion is that the rendition of that scene is better in Lk.21:25-28, and even in Mk.13:24.

Therefore, the narrative in Mt.24:29 cannot possibly be interpreted as 'after the tribulation is over,' but a better rendering is, after the distress of those [particular] days,' not after the tribulation is over, as the Jesus makes very clear in Revelation.

As for Dan.9:27, the vs is divided into two parts; the first 3.5 years of the 70th and final WEEK of seven years, the Antichrist starts it all off with a peace treaty that he keeps for only half of the WEEK. Then he breaks it and becomes the tyrant he is prophecied to be in Rev.13:1-8.

Blessings,

Quasar

Let me try to make it a little clearer.

Dan. 12:7 says that the AC will rule for TIME, TIMES AND A HALF, in Rev. 12;14 we have the same TIME, TIMES, AND HALF.

In Rev.13:5 we are told that this is forty and two months.

This is the first half of the 7 years of Dan.9:27,

Then in Dan.12:11 And from the time that the daly sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up. there will be 1,290 days,the second half of the 7 years.

But we still have another period of time Dan.12:12 !335 days.

This is the period of time of the opening of the seals Rev.Ch 6

Dan.9:24 says that the 70 weeks are determined upon thy people (DANIEL'S PEOPLE } not the world or the church.

So lets look to see where Daniel's people again come to the front, Rev. 7:1 and on

Thus the 7 years start at the sealing of the 144,000.
And the seals are opened before that, The 1335 days.

Thread subject

Hey, D.D.,

Good eschatology! A high five for you! And here's another one:

"And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophecy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." {Rev.11:3

"Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast [Antichrist] that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them." Rev.11:7.

Which accounts for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation.

"The beast [Antichrist] was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and power was given unto him to continue for fourty two-months." Rev.13:5.

Which wraps up the final 3.5 years of the tribulation, and the total seven year time frame.

Blessings,

Quasar

The AC will make his appearance Rev.6:2 the white horse(The promise of peace)

And will rise to full power over a 3 year period of time, Then be in full power for 3 1/2 years Then fall out of power over the next 3 1/2 years.

He will reach full power about the time of the sealing of the 144,000, and they will preach 3 1/2 years and will be taken to heaven ,Rev.14:1-3, Then the two prophets will make their appearance, preaching the last 3 1/2 years And will be killed 30 days before Christ second coming.

The 7 years are given to the Jews to tell the world about God, What they were supposed to do for the 2,000 years they were in Israel the first time.

Here is a little fuel for the fire.....

See if you can catch what is really happening here......
Revelation 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

You mean you missed it ???

#1.) verse 15....Christ 'is' coming, not has come, YET !

#2.) Christ comes ...after ....the 6th of the plagues....and, before the 7th !!!

Darrell dunn said:

And will rise to full power over a 3 year period of time, Then be in full power for 3 1/2 years Then fall out of power over the next 3 1/2 years.

He will reach full power about the time of the sealing of the 144,000, and they will preach 3 1/2 years and will be taken to heaven ,Rev.14:1-3, Then the two prophets will make their appearance, preaching the last 3 1/2 years And will be killed 30 days before Christ second coming.

The 7 years are given to the Jews to tell the world about God, What they were supposed to do for the 2,000 years they were in Israel the first time.

Just a quick note....In Jewish eschatology, there is a definate period of a time of trouble that lasts for 7 years culminating with the arrival of the Messiah....

Georges said:
Darrell dunn said:

Just a quick note....In Jewish eschatology, there is a definate period of a time of trouble that lasts for 7 years culminating with the arrival of the Messiah....

Yes Georges: There is seven years of tribulation, or wrath, Jacob's trouble or the day of the Lord, all being the same seven years, starting with Rev.7:1 the sealing of the 144,000 Jews. And the trumpet and vial plagues,

But there is a period of 1335 days Dan.12:12 before that starts for the remainder of the Gentile church to be killed. Rev.6:9-11.

Back