Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Not loved and forgotton.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
it's been 49 years now and soon it be 50 years that I been single and still virgin.
I was never loved by woman in my life time, Now I think miss right does not exist at all .
I know there is no chance of me finding a girl friend, there is too competion out there for me to handle
and seeing other kiss and hug kind of makes me feel that I'm left out in life.
I guess woman don't love cartoonists they rather have some one rich and mucho and mussluar and handsome.I can live with sex, but if no one likes or loves you than why bother having this feeling of love.
I had some very lousy dating past
this girl I meet she was not much for loving she was cold.
all she was money hungry and she treated me like crap and her family abused me.
her 2 brothers kicked me and beat me up
her sister in law said I was very ugly and her dad pick me up and threw me in the dumpster.
after that I knew there is no love in this world for me at all.
I tryed many times but as always I got rejected even as a friend.
I have been rejected 900 time in my life time.
in my teens no girl would not go with me, was not good enopugh for them.
Some one for everyone? No that's not even true at all
Some one out there for you? No that not true either
Miss Right out there? Nope just an old folk tale that married people tell us single people.
t

TreasureHunter said:
it's been 49 years now and soon it be 50 years that I been single and still virgin.
I was never loved by woman in my life time, Now I think miss right does not exist at all .
I know there is no chance of me finding a girl friend, there is too competion out there for me to handle
I guess woman don't love cartoonists they rather have some one rich and mucho and mussluar and handsome.I can live with sex, but if no one likes or loves you than why bother having this feeling of love.
her sister in law said I was very ugly and her dad pick me up and threw me in the dumpster.

Miss Right out there? Nope just an old folk tale that married people tell us single people.
t

Is that all you went through ? ...... :naughty

You still have a long way more to go before you find Miss Right ......... :crying :biglaugh :biglaugh

:pray :pray :pray ....... :shades

Post deleted by Moderator

Hello Mike .. :wave

You seem to be harboring a great deal of bitterness and anger. You are only 21 years of age. You have a lot more to learn in life and a whole life ahead of you. If some girls have played with your feelings and ditched you, so what ? .... I have also been betrayed by a man before. It's through this experiences that God teaches about forgiveness and love for our enemies. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive every girl that have hurt you, but most importantly, understand that God is not behind all these. It's Satan !

... :biggrinevil ..... :biggrinevil

Tina said:
Mike760 said:
Post Deleted by Moderator

Hello Mike .. :wave

You seem to be harboring a great deal of bitterness and anger. You are only 21 years of age. You have a lot more to learn in life and a whole life ahead of you. If some girls have played with your feelings and ditched you, so what ? .... I have also been betrayed by a man before. It's through this experiences that God teaches about forgiveness and love for our enemies. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive every girl that have hurt you, but most importantly, understand that God is not behind all these. It's Satan !

... :biggrinevil ..... :biggrinevil

Forgiving the girls who hurt me is not the issue. The issue is the fact I am still alone, and hate it.

Treasure Hunter
I think part of the problem is society puts pressure on us to be a certain way. You probably feel like you failed as a man. Your thinking doesn't have to be that way. Paul the apostle went through life alone. Look at how Christians think of him. Samuel the prophet was never married. Elijah never married. Some are eunuchs for the kingdom of God.
I appreciate your hurt. Just remember the world is not who you should feel pressure from. I've seen pictures of children that are deformed, all around the world. It hurts me every time I see it. I know how difficult a time they will have in life.
The best thing you can do for yourself...is learn to be happy in the Lord. Some of us, just get to have fairly normal lives...others suffer loneliness. God does love you. You should consider Him your closest friend.
Life is a fluctuating process. We should try to be happy in whatever state we are. I know that's hard, but the straight and narrow way...is the best way.
God offers you the highest form of love any human could desire...Many men and women in history that lived normal lives, missed out on it.
Consider yourself privileged to be part of the royal priesthood and holy nation, if you are a Christian.
That beats the world's version of masculinity...hands down.

TreasureHunter said:
t
What if God wants you to be celibate?
Think of it this way: A smoker goes 50 years without another cigarette!
If I can go 3 months without being guilted into sexuality, that is cause for celebration!
You have beaten my record 200x over!
Virginity is a virtue!
You are a saint compared to most people!
I would gladly trade places with you...
Lonleyness hurts, but love leads to sexual sin, which hurts alot more.
I would do ANYTHING to be a life-long virgin!
God bless you sir! :pray

All I will say is that when I felt my lonliest and gave my desire to love another, a woman, to him, he figured it all out. In all these 50 years, where has God been involved in this search?

The Miss right is a myth made up by the Armish married that they tell thier single folks.
Note there is no such thing as miss right anyway . Are you Armish? do you believe that myth?
I ask you stop chasing rainbows.

TreasureHunter said:
God Loves me? God is male that sounds gay if he loves another guy.
then i guess your dad is gay too because he is a man that love you too. i'm sorry that you seem to have some anger issues. i will pray for you.

It hard to feel his love when he allows death to take your loved ones away.
I felt orphaned when Iost my mom. but I couldn't care less if I'm loved or not .
I was not loved by the sex ... not many women don't have love for a student cartoonist
most women love macho men and rich men and famous men .
Forget about finding a mate in church, most are family women and married and some become nouns.
some think that God will give them a good man. LOL.
And some women half personal problems,and from what seen some women become gay and some are bisexuals. What choice do I have but to be single for the rest of my of life.

TreasureHunter said:
It hard to feel his love when he allows death to take your loved ones away.
I felt orphaned when Iost my mom. but I couldn't care less if I'm loved or not .
I was not loved by the sex ... not many women don't have love for a student cartoonist
most women love macho men and rich men and famous men .
Forget about finding a mate in church, most are family women and married and some become nouns.
some think that God will give them a good man. LOL.
And some women half personal problems,and from what seen some women become gay and some are bisexuals. What choice do I have but to be single for the rest of my of life.
bitterness is harsh and cruel, i will pray for you. we all have reasons to be bitter. Truth be told when you marry you will want to be single again. i do at times. we are never happy. it takes a commitment that very difficult at times. sometime our spouse is the problem and sometimes we are the problem! marriage is working progress that in time the love between the man and women matures over time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back