Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Offended?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I was offended. I just went to buy a drink for 3 dolla and the lady said its minimum 5 dollar on card. I said but i only want a drink then she shrugged her shoulders. So i told her thats pathetic, left the drink on the counter and walked out.

I mean, can a person not just buy a drink. Its becoming a cashless society yet have a minimum amount you can spend on a card. Its pathetic. I go thirsty because of greed.

Last edited:
I was offended. I just went to buy a drink for 3 dolla and the lady said its minimum 5 dollar on card. I said but i only want a drink then she shrugged her shoulders. So i told her thats pathetic, left the drink on the counter and walked out.

I mean, can a person not just buy a drink. Its becoming a cashless society yet have a minimum amount you can spend on a card. Its pathetic. I go thirsty because of greed.
I feel your frustration.
Go ahead, hit me!

:rollingpin
3235.jpg

I maybe frustrated, but im not angry. Yea the lady probably thought i was crazy having a moment over a 3 dolla drink but its not the point. I dont care how small or how big something pathetic is, its pathetic and i will say it how it is.

Im a customer and suppose to be a good citizen and member of society, and i am, i will just never understand it.
I've done the same kind of thing. Also walked out of a grocery store leaving 3 weeks worth of groceries sitting on the checkstand because they told me they are now going to charge me for the bags to put my groceries in. Turns out it was a new city ordinance. Now I shop where they don't' have that ordinance or only at stores that have found a way around it.

I've done the same kind of thing. Also walked out of a grocery store leaving 3 weeks worth of groceries sitting on the checkstand because they told me they are now going to charge me for the bags to put my groceries in. Turns out it was a new city ordinance. Now I shop where they don't' have that ordinance or only at stores that have found a way around it.
Eco friendly, plastic or paper bags?

Eco friendly, plastic or paper bags?
Just the normal ones they always used to give you for free. You know, the flimsy little plastic things that can barely get your groceries to the car before the handles tear out of them. Then before you can get your groceries into the house, at least one or two of them spit open completely and dump everything all over the ground?

Just the normal ones they always used to give you for free. You know, the flimsy little plastic things that can barely get your groceries to the car before the handles tear out of them. Then before you can get your groceries into the house, at least one or two of them spit open completely and dump everything all over the ground?
Wow.liberal states.

Many companies will give you free canvas bags for advertising. We have at least a dozen of them, and use these when we go to the grocery store. They are heavy-duty, with good straps, and it is ultra eco-friendly because there is never anything to throw away. Some of our bags are years old, and still in great shape.

Many companies will give you free canvas bags for advertising. We have at least a dozen of them, and use these when we go to the grocery store. They are heavy-duty, with good straps, and it is ultra eco-friendly because there is never anything to throw away. Some of our bags are years old, and still in great shape.
Best to wash those.my wife does

I try to use the canvas bags as much as possible. I don't like the plastic bags and I try to be a little bit eco friendly.

My wife and I picked up the habit of using reusable grocery bags while spending time in Europe. A lot of net bags are used there, which I find really handy. They are washable and can be folded up into something very small.

il_340x270.382195042_2ack.jpg

Back