Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

oh dear.......what can the matter be?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

twinc

it seems nobody much likes twinc - it seems it is him vs us - more would ban him than like him - nowhere to lay his head - twinc

Try not being so intentionally adversarial when engaging in conversation. Often, it feels like you're trying to provoke believers like a shock jock.

There was one or two threads that I was critical to you, Twinc. But then I saw one that you started that wasn't that way that held that critism. (I thought about saying "way to go," but I didn't want to sound prationizing. That and I didn't know what to say for the subject matter).

I guess what I'm trying to say is if my input in your posts are bringing you down, I really am sorry.

Hope you're doing well Twinc.

... If it makes you ferl any better, one of my first threads that I thought would spark intrest and conversation showed a heavy divide on a debate that I didn't realize was a debate. It was unintended, but still made me feel like some jerk stirring everyone against one another

Try talking to me
I've answered you a couple of times and you never responded.
Do you know why?
Think about it.

it seems nobody much likes twinc - it seems it is him vs us - more would ban him than like him - nowhere to lay his head - twinc
Well, when you won't engage in a back and forth conversation and usually give a run on sentence as an OP (which frequently makes little sense) and when you do answer a question it is in the same manner......well, what can one say?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back