Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

OH THE SHAME!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
North Carolina allows the South once again to fall prey to the North.

Denver Broncos 24
Carolina Panthers 10

:lol2 :clap :lol :hysterical :thumbsup :approve :yes :nod :sohappy

On the day, did the better team win?:boing

It was shown on Aussie TV (saw it while waiting at the dentist this morning) but I don't have a clue about the rules of the game.

Oz

Football Should be banned ,it's a sin.mama says it's of the devil.

What?:wall That sounds like heresy to me!:rollingpin

At least you guys have players who protect their heads with helmets. Our Aussie Rugby League players go into rough and tumble without head protection.

Isn't the NFL an alternate religion for some?

Oz

You would think so with my dh. Everything from chores, fishing, meals, etc. is schedules around NFL games. And if we have company well, they are ignored unless they are NFL fans too.

What?:wall That sounds like heresy to me!:rollingpin

At least you guys have players who protect their heads with helmets. Our Aussie Rugby League players go into rough and tumble without head protection.

Oz
Rugby isNT as hard on the body as football. We do have rugby in america.

Denver Broncos 24
Carolina Panthers 10

North and South?
Or
East and West?
Maybe better luck next year.
I thought both defenses were great.
Offense on both were not too good.
It was Cam's first time, give him a break, Manning has been to the Super Bowl plenty of times, but only two wins, like his brother Eli.
Happy to see Peyton end his career like that.
Now he can do pizza and Nation Wide commercials full time, lol.

I sure hope the press lets Cam have his downer emotions ..with out a long time hassle I wish the press would not bother the losers for a while.. that's a big game to loose ... I dont like the looser dugout camera shots after the World series or the like

This image has stayed with me a long time View attachment 8289

I sure hope the press lets Cam have his downer emotions ..with out a long time hassle I wish the press would not bother the losers for a while.. that's a big game to loose ... I dont like the looser dugout camera shots after the World series or the like

:agreed let him be its a team effort he made some good plays

Yes, it breaks my heart to see anyone like this.
Then the media have a field day.
Oh, well, someone had to lose.
The fans were waiting for the Panthers with an open arm welcome, when they came back.
They have no reason to be ashamed.
Top of their league.

Denver Broncos 24
Carolina Panthers 10

My prophetic abilities may be going south as well. I predicted the Broncos would win 27-20. Hope my football buddies don't stone me. The ones from the Carolina's anyway. :lol

But even though a Yankee team won they had Peyton Manning who came from Tennessee...a southern state.

Soooo. It wasn't all yankees

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back