Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

OH THE SHAME!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I sure hope the press lets Cam have his downer emotions ..with out a long time hassle I wish the press would not bother the losers for a while.. that's a big game to loose ... I dont like the looser dugout camera shots after the World series or the like

This image has stayed with me a long time View attachment 8289
I remember the year the Titans played in the Superbowl and lost the game...missed the final score by half a yard...everyone in TN reaching and stretching out their arms with him to try and make that last 3 feet.

But we had never been to the Superbowl before... And we were proud of our team for even making it that far. And our Titans received a larger heroes welcome home at the airport than the Patriots did for winning the game.

To me, both teams have a lot to be proud of. A lot to celebrate.

"If you're not first you're last" is the dumbest mentality to have. It robs you of any and all achievements you have accomplished.

Rugby isNT as hard on the body as football. We do have rugby in america.

Please learn to know the difference between rugby (rugby union) and league (rugby league). So where is rugby league played in the USA (I'm not talking about rugby = rugby union).

Dr Google helped me locate a link to USA Rugby League. Here there is also a link to rugby union at USA Rugby.

Oz

Last edited:
what is the difference?

reba,

These are rugby league rules. There are 13 players in a league team. Historically, it split from rugby union in 1895 in England.

This is a simple guide to rugby union rules. In contrast to rugby league's 13 players, rugby union has 15 players.

There are quite a number of differences but one of the primary ones is what happens in the ruck in rugby and the players pile onto one another as the ball is attempted to be released (rucked).

I'm a follower of league, so I don't know the intricate differences in the two codes. However, in Queensland and New South Wales, rugby league gets most TV air play on free-to-air channels.

In the southern states of Australia, the dominant football code is Australian Rules Football, which is an adaptation of Gaelic football.

Oz

A nephew played some form of Rugby and loved it.. His favorite photo from the games is the one with his face bleeding

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back